Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Caroline or Sophia- Caroline or Sophia ...... . This causes such consternation. Wonderful job, Growing up by the ocean this brings back geat memories of the sunsets. I see this as Sophia soaking in the last rays of heat. Enjoying the gentle sounds of nature as the sun struggles to stay above the horizon (much as she struggles to keep her family safe). Taking a few moments for herself before she must face the crush of the selfish denizens in town. Great Job!

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
It appears we have a lot of Ellie fans! As much as I would like to remain exploring the intimations of the Parker household, I would be remiss to do so. On with the story then!
I regret that Sophia's dress in scene 20 has an awkward fold in it. It is a G8 D-Force dress on a G3 character. By the time my eye caught it I was well into the scene. My attempts to D-Force the dress ended in exploding attire. I learned an important lesson with this failure. Be that as it may, may I present scenes 19 & 20 which I call, "The Silence Between the Notes" ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A19001 Wednesday, Day 12. Good Morning Si-fu Dynamia.jpg
Wednesday, Day 12. Good Morning Si-fu Dynamia
A19002 In honor of your acceptance into this discipline I have mounted two lamps.jpg
In honor of your acceptance into this discipline I have mounted two lamps. A19003 This is Quantou, the fist. A warrior endures pain to prepare for and protect the family.jpg
This is Quantou, the fist. A warrior endures pain to prepare for and protect the family.
A19004 And this is Bazhang, the palm. A warrior first seeks a non-violent path to heal a situa...jpg
And this is Bazhang, the palm. A warrior first seeks a non-violent path to heal a situation.
A19005 Kai Shi ! We will begin your first lesson in meditation, and consider our palm-hold-fist.jpg
Kai Shi ! We will begin your first lesson in meditation, and consider our palm-hold-fist.
A19006 Our Boa Quan seperates the warrior from the varlet.jpg
Our Boa Quan separates the warrior from the varlet.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A20001 It's hard to believe that lord Shayne has a hall like this in his home, and who is he.jpg
It's hard to believe that lord Shayne has a hall like this in his home, and who is he?
A20002 He is Maestro Fosterdel. His early arrival necessitated the abrupt recess from your mar...jpg
He is Maestro Fosterdel. His early arrival necessitated the abrupt recess from your martial lessons.
A20003 He is a premier musician in the south, and a friend of Lord Shayne.jpg
He is a premier musician in the south, and a friend of Lord Shayne.
A20004 Fosterdel's playing is... rapturous. I've never heard anything quite like it.jpg
Fosterdel's playing is... rapturous. I've never heard anything quite like it.
A20005 Lord Shayne arranged your audition to apprentice under Maestro Fosterdel. Shayne Servan...jpg
Lord Shayne arranged your audition to apprentice under Maestro Fosterdel. Shayne Servant +10 (55).
A20006 Maestro Fosterdel, this is the applicant Lorellis. She is training for Lord Shayne.jpg
Maestro Fosterdel, this is the applicant Lorellis. She is training for Lord Shayne.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A20007 and what a beauty she is! Please, grace my ears with your nascent talent.jpg
and what a beauty she is! Please, grace my ears with your nascent talent.
A20008 Maestro, please forgive this intrusion. I need to speak with the ladies privately.jpg
Maestro, please forgive this intrusion. I need to speak with the ladies privately.
A20009 No need for contrition my friend. We will reschedule the aspirant for tomorrow.jpg
No need for contrition my friend. We will reschedule the aspirant for tomorrow.
Will Maestro Fosterdel accept Sophia as his student? Does meditation ease headaches? Will Jack learn how to properly use D-Force in his renders? Only time will tell. Thank you for your kind attention.

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
I'm trying create the 2nd floor corridor of Sofia's mansion. But I could not recognize following assets(I numbered them). If you guys happen to know any of them please let me know:)
View attachment 1096045 View attachment 1096043 View attachment 1096044
Seems like finding all those painting and small tables is pretty much impossible:cry:. Anyway here is the current state of my 2nd floor corridor, but it feels bit empty without those small tables and some of the paintings:confused:.
corridor.jpg corridor2.jpg

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Seems like finding all those painting and small tables is pretty much impossible:cry:. Anyway here is the current state of my 2nd floor corridor, but it feels bit empty without those small tables and some of the paintings:confused:.
I think #6 and the plant on it is from this

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexer and gkdanuka
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes