Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I did notice in my wandering through the thread that some contributors were referenced yet, when you tried to follow the discussion you would get either a "Ooops that does not work" OR a "you do not have permission to see". So some things have just disappeared (as you are, unfortunately, well aware). Not sure what it all means.

Break Break

May get an AMD ryzen 9 16 core and an GE force 3090 w/ 24 mb. Still running this by my IT guru oldest for best sourcing. Should be able to raid in my games without randomly attacking the glowey thangs.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Mando Logica ! Mando Logica!! Sorry really emotional about :p :love::love::love:(y) exactly and really captivate Titi , Auntie Patricia hubba hubba and especially Hermana Patricia :sneaky::giggle: her essence and her skin toning . O My goodness stopped thee Freshness and especially that connection with ahh Sophia . Hopefully really and only really . Can't wait for the Sisters to visit Patricia friend hmm . Once again outstanding rendering Sir

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I did notice in my wandering through the thread that some contributors were referenced yet, when you tried to follow the discussion you would get either a "Ooops that does not work" OR a "you do not have permission to see". So some things have just disappeared (as you are, unfortunately, well aware). Not sure what it all means.

Break Break

May get an AMD ryzen 9 16 core and an GE force 3090 w/ 24 mb. Still running this by my IT guru oldest for best sourcing. Should be able to raid in my games without randomly attacking the glowey thangs.
I am really starting to dislike you

• Sad
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
My struggle with Sophia's dress remains unresolved. You will soon see my not-so-subtle solution to my dilemma. The following is a critical scene in terms of character and plot development. You don't want to miss this! I call chapter 21, "Masks are Meant to be Removed." ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A21001 I am about to show you a conversation I recorded between your Liam and Carl Turner.jpg
I am about to show you a conversation I recorded between your Liam and Carl Turner.
A21002 Now, Liam, I'm sure you have good news for me.jpg
Now, Liam, I'm sure you have good news for me.
A21003 Janitor Clark was the last one to see her. It was clear that he is hiding something.jpg
Janitor Clark was the last one to see her. It was clear that he is hiding something.
A21004 I'm going to have my boy encourage this Mr. Clark. You WILL approach him this weekend.jpg
I'm going to have my boy encourage this Mr. Clark. You WILL approach him this weekend.
A21005 I'll track her down, Carl...and you will have your fun with Sophia.jpg
I'll track her down, Carl...and you will have your fun with Sophia.
A21006 When did this happen.jpg
When did this happen?

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A21007 Last night. I thought you should know promptly. Shayne Servant +20(75).jpg
Last night. I thought you should know promptly. Shayne Servant +20(75). A21008 It's clear that Liam has been complicit in your corruption from day one.jpg
It's clear that Liam has been complicit in your corruption from day one. A21009 Allison is a dirty cop who is now working with Liam.jpg
Allison is a dirty cop who is now working with Liam.
A21010.jpg
A21011 Please excuse my abrupt departure. There are issues I must address.jpg
Please excuse my abrupt departure. There are issues I must address. A21012 Lord Shayne, I still have questions that need answer... NOW!.jpg
Lord Shayne, I still have questions that need answer... NOW!

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A21013 It is inappropriate to raise your voice to the lord of this house.jpg
It is inappropriate to raise your voice to the lord of this house.
A21014 I find it inappropriate to leave me hanging while my husband is betraying me.jpg
I find it inappropriate to leave me hanging while my husband is betraying me. A21015 Ingrate! He alone has offered you an opportunity to redeem your life.jpg
Ingrate! He alone has offered you an opportunity to redeem your life. A21016 He risks HIS life to stopper the evil djinn before it consumes your world.jpg
He risks HIS life to stopper the evil djinn before it consumes your world. A21017 He is selfless while you are self-absorbed, not...worth...his attention.jpg
He is selfless while you are self-absorbed, not...worth...his attention.
A21018 I apologize. It's just... I cant... Shayne Servant +05 (80).jpg
I apologize. It's just... I cant... Shayne Servant +05 (80).

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A21019 Di lashiesh deviera vo z'mar'r'rk... Vimyr'reesh.jpg
Di lashiesh deviera vo z'mar'r'rk... Vimyr'reesh.
A21020 Please forgive my intemperance. I too was infected by the interloper.jpg
Please forgive my intemperance. I too was infected by the interloper. A21021 Ranashelle, your hair....jpg
Ranashelle, your hair... A21022 An external manifestation. A warning if you will, indicating that the counter-balancing...jpg
An external manifestation. A warning if you will, indicating that the counter-balancing treatment is depleting.
A21023 Prior to treatment I suffered under a moral suppuration.jpg
Prior to treatment I suffered under a moral suppuration.
A21024 I, of the royal house of Va'riquess demeaned myself, and not tepidly.jpg
I, of the royal house of Va'riquess demeaned myself, and not tepidly.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1107176
Di lashiesh deviera vo z'mar'r'rk... Vimyr'reesh.
View attachment 1107178
Please forgive my intemperance. I too was infected by the interloper. View attachment 1107179
Ranashelle, your hair... View attachment 1107180
An external manifestation. A warning if you will, indicating that the counter-balancing treatment is depleting.
View attachment 1107181
Prior to treatment I suffered under a moral suppuration.
View attachment 1107182
I, of the royal house of Va'riquess demeaned myself, and not tepidly.
Very interesting and I am very much looking forward to the next instalment

Reactions: Jack Adams
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes