Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A21031 Shayne saved your life... I'm sorry for yelling at your husband.jpg
Shayne saved your life... I'm sorry for yelling at your husband.
A21032 Husband...no my dear. Casual vestiture and seated liesure will aide your conceptual dig...jpg
Husband...no my dear. Casual vestiture and seated leisure will aide your conceptual digestion.
A21033 The attire change was real magic, and I am lord Shayne's willing concubine.jpg
The attire change was real magic, and I am lord Shayne's willing concubine.
A21034 ...and, Dynamia.jpg
...and, Dynamia?
A21035 She is also a willing concubine. Believe me, we enjoy our station.jpg
She is also a willing concubine. Believe me, we enjoy our station.
A21036 Your culture is very different. Why did you introduce me as Lorellis to the maestro.jpg
Your culture is very different. Why did you introduce me as Lorellis to the maestro.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1107201
Shayne saved your life... I'm sorry for yelling at your husband.
View attachment 1107203
Husband...no my dear. Casual vestiture and seated leisure will aide your conceptual digestion.
View attachment 1107206
The attire change was real magic, and I am lord Shayne's willing concubine.
View attachment 1107209
...and, Dynamia?
View attachment 1107212
She is also a willing concubine. Believe me, we enjoy our station.
View attachment 1107214
Your culture is very different. Why did you introduce me as Lorellis to the maestro.
That is a great looking Sophia,what make up did you use on her?
I do get the feeling that you changed the look of Sophia

Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A21037 Certain names bequetath power to the bearer. Yours means 'flower for life'.jpg
Certain names bequeath power to the bearer. Yours means 'flower for life'.
A21038 I highly endorse your adoption of this name. It will serve you well.jpg
I highly endorse your adoption of this name. It will serve you well.
A21039 and, now it is time for my midday hiatus.jpg
and, now it is time for my midday hiatus.
A21040 Have you been injured.jpg
Have you been injured?
A21041 A legacy affect from the interloper's corruption. I'll see you tomorrow.jpg
A legacy affect from the interloper's corruption. I'll see you tomorrow.
Is Ranashelle's corruption truly under control? What will Sophia do with this new information. Jack is sure pleased to be rid of that dress. See you all again as we continue Sophia's quest to understand just how far the rabbit hole goes...

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Very interesting and I am very much looking forward to the next instalment
Thank you very much, Killjoys. The plot I developed is not one-dimensional. I really hope that there are some here that are enjoying the story as much as the romance scenes. In response to suggestions, I have put a lot of art in this scene. The lighting is not quite conventional. The positioning and camera angles were meant to convey the tension of the scene. The incisive use of emission color at key points were meant to drive story and create a more delicious affect. My goal is to entertain the mind, and satisfy the eye to the best of my ability. And...I am very grateful for any input the audience is comfortable to provide to this end.
The answer to your Sophia questions are: I simply used available Adora make-up, and worked painstakingly with the lighting until it "made the face pop". My Sophia is somewhat morphed, however, in a direction that emulates where L&P initially took her.
Thank you for voicing an interest in my work!

Last edited:
Reactions: JagHond and Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thank you very much, Killjoys. The plot I developed is not one-dimensional. I really hope that there are some here that are enjoying the story as much as the romance scenes. In response to suggestions, I have put a lot of art in this scene. The lighting is not quite conventional. The positioning and camera angles were meant to convey the tension of the scene. The incisive use of emission color at key points were meant to drive story and create a more delicious affect. My goal is to entertain the mind, and satisfy the eye to the best of my ability. And...I am very grateful for any input the audience is comfortable to provide to this end.
The answer to your Sophia questions are: I simply used available Adora make-up, and worked painstakingly with the lighting until it "made the face pop". My Sophia is somewhat morphed, however, in a direction that emulates where L&P initially took her.
Thank you for voicing an interest in my work!
I agree with others that the story is quite interesting. The Art is top notch. I believe you have captured an audience, as Red Dixon said.

Reactions: Kobudo27

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
View attachment 1107220
Certain names bequeath power to the bearer. Yours means 'flower for life'.
View attachment 1107221
I highly endorse your adoption of this name. It will serve you well.
View attachment 1107223
and, now it is time for my midday hiatus.
View attachment 1107226
Have you been injured?
View attachment 1107229
A legacy affect from the interloper's corruption. I'll see you tomorrow.
Is Ranashelle's corruption truly under control? What will Sophia do with this new information. Jack is sure pleased to be rid of that dress. See you all again as we continue Sophia's quest to understand just how far the rabbit hole goes...
I got to say i have no idea whats going on but its intresting

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes