Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Epaaaaaa !! :love: :sneaky: finally and quality time using Carl's boat and special private beach ! That special moment and feeling . Family is thee best . That sunset is really priceless and . For this special adventure . Sophia went completely bare for Ellie and Tia Patricia now you know she wanted to ravish those lips . Outstanding rendering . Sir Mando Logica once again phenomenal.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Gorgeous render!
L&P style, we can decide that this is his render
By the way, I hope you are not offended by my comparison of you with L&P! I mean the high class of your work. And we look forward to continuing from you with the same impatience as from L&P! ;)
Sorry mate when i read that first message i was half asleep and i thought you meant we can say it's L&P render. But all good i understand what you meant.

Reactions: Bane71

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Not to be redundant but, Gorgeous! Definitely like the skin a little better. Maybe it is the lighting locations?
it was not about the lighting, i adjusted it. So it looks better, even the walls texture looks better i should have shared the normal render as a compare so you all would have seen the difference. There is a huge difference really.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Wow !! When Ellie confess to Sophia that she was still .The old saying flower intact . She might of asked her one and only hmm Dylan o Dylan the privilege to be the one . And so bam !! Ecstasy and All that wetness come about if you know what I mean. :sneaky: ;):love: different hairstyles on Dylan and especially his expression . Interesting . But really . Well done Sir .

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
"Oh shoot, I wish someone would help me with these knots."
sop2g.jpg
"Too bad nobody can see what trouble I am having. Why is it I can never figure out Ellie's knots. I hope I don't ruin it."

More adjustments. Learning to fix what's annoying and attempting to figure out different render settings and what they mean.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes