Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
Sophia looks okay for G3 but Dylan looks a little balloon animal to me. I tried converting again from G3 to G8, let it run all night, but still no luck. Also having trouble with his Gens, can't get the coloring right. If anyone has G8 versions of these two I'd appreciate a link.
sophia-dylan-on-beach-0030.png

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sophia looks okay for G3 but Dylan looks a little balloon animal to me. I tried converting again from G3 to G8, let it run all night, but still no luck. Also having trouble with his Gens, can't get the coloring right. If anyone has G8 versions of these two I'd appreciate a link.
View attachment 1122711
Probably just a good idea to scrub Dylan out completely and have Sam or Aiden take his place. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1122711
He looks like a balloon animal because his proportions are wrong. You're trying to portray a 17-year old with a 12-year old character. Try reducing the "Tween Ryan 7 Body" morph and you might get better proportions.

Or even better as has been suggested, just don't use Dylan. Personally I'm with +MythicJoker+, Ellie would be much better

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
View attachment 1122711
Sorry Cricket,
With all the best intentions and along with my very limited experience, let me share with you what I have learned.

1. What you suspected is correct. He is a balloon animal.
2. The Universe is trying to send you the message concerning your conversion attempt with Dylan. Any further attempts are likely destined for the Black Hole.
3. Don't let the trouble Dylan has with his Gens become your problem. This is one of the reasons he acts out the way he does and everyone around dislikes him. Don't allow him to destroy your social life.

I am sure the veterans here would have their thoughts as well.

Best regards,
;)

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
After spending the day puzzling out my Sophia model, I decided to start over. I was making improvements anyways, so I am over it.
It was crazy I couldn't figure out what went wrong. All was going well and then out of nowhere, no matter what I did she would not wear a top correctly. Most times she would expose herself in some way no matter what pose or positioning I would have her in. A few times she would just not wear a top period. The conclusion I came to is that she had gotten corrupted somehow. This was fine if she was only topless in all my future renders... but then eventually everyone would be asking me "why is she always topless", especially when it might be normally inappropriate. My previous version refused to load so I had to dump it too. So strange.
Anyone else have a similar issue? Any ideas on what could cause it?

Anyways, after spending too much time on it, I now have a new Sophia. Started over from scratch. All seems well thus far and for now she is only corrupted when I choose.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
After spending the day puzzling out my Sophia model, I decided to start over. I was making improvements anyways, so I am over it.
It was crazy I couldn't figure out what went wrong. All was going well and then out of nowhere, no matter what I did she would not wear a top correctly. Most times she would expose herself in some way no matter what pose or positioning I would have her in. A few times she would just not wear a top period. The conclusion I came to is that she had gotten corrupted somehow. This was fine if she was only topless in all my future renders... but then eventually everyone would be asking me "why is she always topless", especially when it might be normally inappropriate. My previous version refused to load so I had to dump it too. So strange.
Anyone else have a similar issue? Any ideas on what could cause it?

Anyways, after spending too much time on it, I now have a new Sophia. Started over from scratch. All seems well thus far and for now she is only corrupted when I choose.
Always make sure to save constantly it can be a pain in the ass but it can also save you hours of work. Plus there is always a good chance daz can randomly crash and you loose your work. Alot of us know that feeling.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I finally managed to get my potato of a render rig to comply, but here, off the top of my head I'd prefer any day instead of the next day and and half of "events":

And with Dylan being away at boarding school, Ellie invites a few of the cheerleader team to Patricia's place. There being no boys, nakedness ensures:
Dance Party 1.png

Can and will provide closeups, but there's even Christine's heart-shaven pubes.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Always make sure to save constantly it can be a pain in the ass but it can also save you hours of work. Plus there is always a good chance daz can randomly that you loose you work. Alot of us know that feeling.
That is the lesson I learned today. Hours were lost. My undo cache was of no help.
The order I did things was: I hid her clothes then edited Sophia quite a bit till I got to the acceptable Fck yeah level. Changed all the posing and expressions till I got to what I wanted, Fck yeah. Fixed the bikini bottoms. When I returned her bikini top it was shifted unevenly to her right, exposing the right breast completely and the left side looked as if the bra was partially being removed forward and right almost exposing the nipple. I thought, "That's interesting, Not what I intended but did I stumble on something?"... after that things were unsolvable. Tried Refits, Reloads, Poses, Restarts, settings... nothing.
I probably learned more today also, just to drained to render. lol. There's always tomorrow...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes