Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Woke up in a panic. Fck Fck Fck. Figured out what happened with corrupted Sophia insisting on being topless. Two teens in the Eighties stumbled upon this. I am going to spend the day recreating it if I can. I fear that the miraculous moment is gone and wont recover. Very very Important. If anyone ever has the issue, make sure everything is hooked up correctly, put a bra on your head, light the candles... You could have yourself a Weird Science moment. ;)

WSci.gif

WSci2.gif

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Woke up in a panic. Fck Fck Fck. Figured out what happened with corrupted Sophia insisting on being topless. Two teens in the Eighties stumbled upon this. I am going to spend the day recreating it if I can. I fear that the miraculous moment is gone and wont recover. Very very Important. If anyone ever has the issue, make sure everything is hooked up correctly, put a bra on your head, light the candles... You could have yourself a Weird Science moment. ;)

View attachment 1124108

View attachment 1124109
Wow great film

Reactions: Cold brew

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sophia looks okay for G3 but Dylan looks a little balloon animal to me. I tried converting again from G3 to G8, let it run all night, but still no luck. Also having trouble with his Gens, can't get the coloring right. If anyone has G8 versions of these two I'd appreciate a link.
View attachment 1122711
Did outstanding rendering . Just saying .and I am One!!; ;) of the Dylan route . If he could be much older . But whom I am to say . Not good at nothing but messing up my PC and especially my Android . But really. Phenomenon job. Can't wait well we all can't wait . !! And thank you Sir .

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019

View attachment 1124108

View attachment 1124109
and don't forget to take the staples out :giggle:

Reactions: Cold brew

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I like the sepia filter you used very much. This takes me back to the turn of the last century (circa 1900) when sepia prints were vogue. Having said this, this render feels like the old west. However, instead of a Morgan or a Bay Sophia is about to hitch her multi-horsepower ride to the proverbial post before sauntering into the local saloon for a shot of whiskey.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1125439
There is an error on the mouth but my PS skills are not that great.
Who needs skills when working with Sophia or Alyssa. It reminds me of Siegfried and Roy. They had the big cat stage show in Vegas for years. Until a kitty wanted lunch one day. Not that I am not worried about Alyssa. The cats understand her position in the heirarchy. However ..... , Killjoy you may wanna keep a 30.06 around or a barrel of Bear Spray. Just Sayin!

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes