Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The yard project proceeds slowly replete with an internal conversation between my intent and complaining joints. Nevertheless, I have made time to continue my rendering obligation (usually in the evenings). Without burdening y'all with further detail I present scene 26 which I call, "Dogberry's Finest".
A26001 The school converted this 19th century cellar for the live in school janitor...odd.jpg
The school converted this 19th century cellar for the live in school janitor? ...odd.
A26002 We have limited time to find some kind of lead while Clarke is being held for questioning.jpg
We have limited time to find some kind of lead while Clarke is being held for questioning.
A26003 What are we looking for.jpg
What are we looking for?
A26004 Unusual objects, documents that shouldn't apply to a janitor. You know...odd stuff.jpg
Unusual objects, documents that shouldn't apply to a janitor. You know...odd stuff.
A26005 Would a closet full of clean clothes qualify as odd for a bachelor.jpg
Would a closet full of clean clothes qualify as odd for a bachelor?
A26006 C'mon Liam, please take this seriously. There is a lot riding on this.jpg
C'mon Liam, please take this seriously. There is a lot riding on this!

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A26012 This is becoming a happy habit.jpg
This is becoming a happy habit.
A26013 This so much better now that you took that happy pill I gave you.jpg
This so much better now that you took that happy pill I gave you.
A26014 Better living through pharmaceuticals!.jpg
Better living through pharmaceuticals!
Who is this dancer at the club? Why does a janitor have pictures of the mayor? How far up the food-chain does the corruption go? Will Jack get another scene done by next week? Time will tell folks...

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Uniquely exactly from the first time they introduce each other and especially when picking Dylan for Futbol practice . And Sophia was really observing from head to toe . :sneaky: the one and only precious aka Alyssa . Mando Logica . Wow you know Alyssa was wearing a yellow blouse and white. Lines . But really outstanding rendering especially that wink . Definitely . Hands down . Wanted to also comment on the others . Rendering . But really you and the others artist. Applause to you all .

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
pupoc:
Great woman and greatest pussy - no pun intended, this time only :LOL:

@ Jack Adams:
wait a minute - who? what? when? Liam??? This has to be science fiction, not bare fiction, mate :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh, I was to forget this. Sorry.

White_Wolf619:
we know well what Sophia would be shown... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

With best compliments and regards to all.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes