Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In my last render Sophia and Alyssa are wearing old stuff and I will dammed if I will delete it just because its old stuff

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
My toil upon the Jack Adams estate will painfully persist for some time. However, my evening rendering distracts me from my joint and muscle discomfort. More importantly, it continues to bear fruit. I have for you a short scene I hope you will enjoy which I call, "Tyrone, Where Are You?"
A27001 Thursday, Day 13. Vivian is relaxing before bartending at the club.jpg
Thursday, Day 13. Vivian is relaxing before bartending at the club.
A27002 Is there ever a time he calls that I am not busy.jpg
Is there ever a time he calls that I am not busy?
A27003 Hello, Davide...yes, I made the sale, I could bring it over... oh, Monday.jpg
Hello, Davide...yes, I made the sale, I could bring it over... oh, Monday?
A27004 Bring the cash directly to The House Monday morning, and you'll be there.jpg
Bring the cash directly to The House Monday morning, and you'll be there. A27005 To think I chose this over college to get that big money...humph.jpg
To think I chose this over college to get that big money...humph.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A27006 I've wasted two years of my life. I need to get out of this gang.jpg
I've wasted two years of my life. I need to get out of this gang.
A27007 If I don't soon, they will suck ME into their basement.jpg
If I don't soon, they will suck ME into their basement!
A27008 But you don't just leave. Cus they won't let ya. Ain't that right, Billie.jpg
But you don't just leave. 'Cus they won't let ya. Ain't that right, Billie?
A27009 Tyrone, I know you would help me. They just don't make men like you anymore.jpg
Tyrone, I know YOU would help me. They just don't make men like you anymore.
A27010 Time for the brown contacts. I hate them, but in this town you don't want to stand out.jpg
Time for the brown contacts. I hate them, but in this town you don't want to stand out too much...
Is Shayne getting close to Tread's source? Will Vivian find her Tyrone? Stay tuned for the answer to these, and other nagging questions!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1130338
I've wasted two years of my life. I need to get out of this gang.
View attachment 1130339
If I don't soon, they will suck ME into their basement!
View attachment 1130340
But you don't just leave. 'Cus they won't let ya. Ain't that right, Billie?
View attachment 1130341
Tyrone, I know YOU would help me. They just don't make men like you anymore.
View attachment 1130342
Time for the brown contacts. I hate them, but in this town you don't want to stand out too much...
Is Shayne getting close to Tread's source? Will Vivian find her Tyrone? Stay tuned for the answer to these, and other nagging questions!
Luv the old "golden age" actors. Tyrone Power great actor. He was ok. Bogart was the man though. Casablanca, African Queen, etc... and he married Lauren- 'nuff said.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Luv the old "golden age" actors. Tyrone Power great actor. He was ok. Bogart was the man though. Casablanca, African Queen, etc... and he married Lauren- 'nuff said.
It is true that Humphrey Bogart and Errol Flynn played more iconic roles than my man, Tyrone. However, I have on good authority that in real life Humphrey and Errol were the first two hiding under the table during a bar fight...and that's the rest of the story.:)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It is true that Humphrey Bogart and Errol Flynn played more iconic roles than my man, Tyrone. However, I have on good authority that in real life Humphrey and Errol were the first two hiding under the table during a bar fight...and that's the rest of the story.:)
Errol I doubt. He was cast in his many early roles (pirate, privateer, etc... because he had been them in real life in the South East Asia waters. At least that is what I have read. Could be a good publicist.

Bogey I don't know, but Lauren is all the proof I need (her voice just .... wow).

Now for real tough guys- Jimmy Stewart B24 bomber pilot in European theater, Clark Gable had bad depth perception so he volunteered and insisted on being a B17 tail gunner in European theater. Not a high survival rate which why there were so many 24 year old full Colonels. Tyrone was there as well as many other leading lights.

But, all in all, the golden age greats put our current flock of cackling wanna bees to shame.

IMO of course.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Errol I doubt. He was cast in his many early roles (pirate, privateer, etc... because he had been them in real life in the South East Asia waters. At least that is what I have read. Could be a good publicist.

Bogey I don't know, but Lauren is all the proof I need (her voice just .... wow).

Now for real tough guys- Jimmy Stewart B24 bomber pilot in European theater, Clark Gable had bad depth perception so he volunteered and insisted on being a B17 tail gunner in European theater. Not a high survival rate which why there were so many 24 year old full Colonels. Tyrone was there as well as many other leading lights.

But, all in all, the golden age greats put our current flock of cackling wanna bees to shame.

IMO of course.
I loved your phrase, "leading lights." Could this be a reference to the 1929 song "Broadway Melody" first theatrically released by Charles King in the Oscar-winning movie by the same name?
The only surviving golden age entertainer with significant WWII combat experience that I am aware of is Tony Bennett. Yeah... you are so right. The expectations on the greatest generation forged a galvanized character that may only be reproduced in the future by some other set of events that few would relish to witness again.
I will entertain the thought of another nod to the 'shoulders of giants' that sadly few of us remember.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes