Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, sharing identification of assets hasn't been done even among fan artists. I think we'd better have a up-to-date post containing all assets in AWAM. The asset list in the first page is not up-to-date.
Found out a little while ago (still checking it out myself) from wynlard that the dev of False Hero not only told people what assets he uses for his game, but even provides the dufs of his characters.

Reactions: wynlard

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I walk inside from working in the yard and my eyes are graced with this! I enjoy the expression in the composition. Sophia's internal emotions are juxtaposed and yet framed by her environment. Her pose and facial expression suggest a deep yearning not yet realized. In contrast, the doors of the villa are wide open and inviting. The shadow of the window upon her back plays like the filigree of her imagination that is only hoped for.
I do have one suggestion. I find that moving the shoulders back just a little more than the arms themselves gives me the arched back look that adds tension to my subject's expression.
This is a very nice allegorical piece.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I walk inside from working in the yard and my eyes are graced with this! I enjoy the expression in the composition. Sophia's internal emotions are juxtaposed and yet framed by her environment. Her pose and facial expression suggest a deep yearning not yet realized. In contrast, the doors of the villa are wide open and inviting. The shadow of the window upon her back plays like the filigree of her imagination that is only hoped for.
I do have one suggestion. I find that moving the shoulders back just a little more than the arms themselves gives me the arched back look that adds tension to my subject's expression.
This is a very nice allegorical piece.
Thanks for your kind words and I will try out your suggestion sometime tomorrow after I have finished upgrading my pc hardware.
I will post the results.

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes