Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
More adjustments. Learning to fix what's annoying and attempting to figure out different render settings and what they mean.
Tell me about it. For my cheerleader renders (doing a pool party one at the moment) each one has a different Translucency Color and Weight and SSS setting in order for my rig to be able to render it (instead of doing it all through textures which is memory intensive). But I can't tell if the setting is what I want it to be until I render it.

Reactions: Cold brew

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Tell me about it. For my cheerleader renders (doing a pool party one at the moment) each one has a different Translucency Color and Weight and SSS setting in order for my rig to be able to render it (instead of doing it all through textures which is memory intensive). But I can't tell if the setting is what I want it to be until I render it.
I hear this and I think my brain exploded. lol. It helps though. I was looking at some of those settings and was puzzling them out. Kinda still bewildered and trying to figure out what it all means. It is is making me embrace the experience of my early youth again. lol.

I threw the Ellie comment in for you. btw. I couldn't throw the bone to Liam. I really tried, but then I just couldn't do it.
Now that I think about it, she should be internally monologuing with longing sorrow about how bad Liam sucks at tying knots.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hear this and I think my brain exploded. lol. It helps though. I was looking at some of those settings and was puzzling them out. Kinda still bewildered and trying to figure out what it all means. It is is making me embrace the experience of my early youth again. lol.

I threw the Ellie comment in for you. btw. I couldn't throw the bone to Liam. I really tried, but then I just couldn't do it.
Now that I think about it, she should be internally monologuing with longing sorrow about how bad Liam sucks at tying knots.
Like asset identification I find a lot of it is just patience.

Having a decent inspiration I find helps too. At this stage mine really just is getting Ellie and Patricia getting up to as much (often naked) shenanigans as they can with Dylan at boarding school. Events that would be far hotter then things like "Coach Sophia" and a bunch of smelly boys running around.

I missed your comment about Ellie's knots. But then why do you think my renders lately have been about naked shenanigans ;)

And I think Liam is perfectly capable of tieing knots. I just suspect he's intentionally fumbling it so Sophia doesn't wear the bikini

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
W

Where can I download this version?
This is not a version. It is fan art. So go back through the previous 500 pages and you will find it. As well as a tremendous amount of other art works by many others. I recommend the experience so you can see the wide variety of ideas, skills, presentations etc... . Well worth the effort. I don't have a page reference guide. There periodically appears to be removals/deletions that make that effort moot.

Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is not a version. It is fan art. So go back through the previous 500 pages and you will find it. As well as a tremendous amount of other art works by many others. I recommend the experience so you can see the wide variety of ideas, skills, presentations etc... . Well worth the effort. I don't have a page reference guide. There periodically appears to be removals/deletions that make that effort moot.
People have had artwork deleted? I've never heard of that actually happening

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Very graphic, very crisp, well done work. This goes very well with Killjoys whip. Seems like a logical follow on. Not sure what is moving the hair. It stuck me as odd, IMO. With all the blood on her shouldn't there be some in the area and on the sword. This would increase the drama (especially if a Bennet, Aiden or Liam were on the floor (LOL). Not all, just a few parts would do.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I've just never heard people complain they had something deleted and why
I cannot find any of GunsnRoses (spelling may be wrong) posts. There are a few references to him in the previous pages but all his stuff is gone. Maybe it is an access thing where I cannot see it. I saw it when I joined and since I do listen to the band I definitely recognized his reference. He is not viewable by moi. Just sayin!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes