Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Thank you.
I think the clothes fit well with Sophia.
Definitely and precisely . Yes !! Sophia looks fabulous in Red :love: ;) Especially and supposedly When she came down to show Liam the last outfit . Sophia really looked words can't express Wow and in Red!! Hubba hubba . But again outstanding rendering .(y):giggle:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Another series for you all.
Continuing to learn from failures and experimenting more. With this I was testing limits and just trying to give it what I could, while still moving forward. Found where limits are with my system and adjusting. Truly wish I could do more.
Thank you Ally_Cat with help finding assets and convincing me to give it a shot. Thank you Unoquadro for pointing me to Neil's asset. This idea grew into a little more and I had to wait till I got enough to make it work. Surprise.
Meanwhile I hope this gives some enjoyment while we wait. These voices have been silent too long. Apologies for language if it offends any. Just reporting what the people in the renders are saying. It was an intense moment. Easily offended? Please pass on by.

Karmic Reception
by Cold Brew

Neil Robinson waited for Amber to return. Andy and Cathy were going to be cutting the wedding cake soon.
He was already planning ahead. The Partying and the fun of the evening, a perfect opportunity to cross some things off his bucket list.
View attachment 1179381

Neil: Remember... Right hand Amber. Right hand Amber. Right hand Amber. Right hand Amber...

Meanwhile....
View attachment 1179383

Dylan: What the Hell!?
View attachment 1179384

Dylan: Oh FUCK no! Those fucking pigeons just Shit on me! What the Hell!!!

Ellie: (Laughing) There is a God. I got to record this... Proof for everybody that you are "Little pervert pigeon litter".
View attachment 1179386

Ellie: Karma Dylan!! Karma for the donuts and all the unspeakable shit you pulled. Karma. Karma. Karma...

Julia: Pigeon sh.. Ok, I'm out of here... Sam? I don't like it. I don't like! Sam?!

Emma: Wait, wait, wait calm down a minute everyone, that's not pigeon droppings... Let me get a better look.

Dylan: Oh my God Emma, you're a lifesaver. I could have sworn it came from the pigeons. That was a close call. Put the phone down Ellie. False alarm everyone. Put down the fucking phone Ellie.

Ellie: Fuck...

Julia: I don't know Sam... I'm still scared.

Sam: Shh. It's ok. It's ok. Just a false alarm. It's ok. Shh.

Emma: That's... That's... Oh my... That's most definitely, pigeon... Cum.

Dylan: WHAT?!
View attachment 1179388

Emma: It's Definitely Pigeon Cum Dylan. I am so very sorry...

Dylan: Oh Fuck...
(Julia cries uncontrollably)
(..only dogs could hear Sam)
Ellie: (laughing) Oh my God Emma! How would you even know what Pigeon cum definitely is?

Emma: ..Biology class...

Dylan: Oh FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!

Emma: Wait, Dylan, let me...
Ellie: (Laughing hysterically) Thank you God! This is the best day of my life!!! Oh my God! I love you Emma!! Oh my God!! OH MY GOD! DYLAN!!
Ellie: (now screaming hysterically) STOP!! DYLAN!! NOOOOO!!!!!
View attachment 1179392

Dylan: OH FUCK ME, GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!!!!!!!
View attachment 1180362
(For Neil Robinson, these are the forever moments that everything proceeds in silence and in slow motion.)
Neil: (narrating to himself in his deepest voice) That's right my young Padawan. Give in to it. Let it consume you.
You have YET to reach your full POTENTIAL! ..huh? ..WHAT!!

(Welcome back to reality Neil)
Neil: FUCKING GOD DAMN PIGEONS. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

Epilogue:
Dylan, Andy, and Liam were arrested by the local police and spent the night in a holding cell for the resulting disturbance that followed.
Sophia did her best to cover Cindy and accompanied her to where she was staying.
Cindy was traumatized. Once they had arrived at the honeymoon suite, Cindy realized Sophia must have been traumatized as well. She thanked Sophia for being with her throughout everything that happened and said, "You can let go of my breasts now." They hugged. Sophia had never felt closer to Cindy than in that moment.
Having both being traumatized, it was a good thing the mini bar was fully stocked.
Mr. Parker made a statement, late the following evening, after being released from jail. He claimed a 'substance' had gotten on his son's face and 'attempted' to wipe it off on curtains but got 'disoriented.' Mr. Parker was quoted, "It's all just a big misunderstanding. We all hope this will get behind us and we all get back to how things were and better." He then asked, "Has anyone seen Sophia?"
A 'friend and a mother' was nearby and stepped forward. She said Sophia had her 'hands full' after the events of the reception and had lost her phone during the chaos. She stopped by to get a change of clothes for Sophia because Sophia did not have any at the moment... and also to inform Liam, of course, of Sophia's whereabouts.
As the friend was leaving she told Liam, "Don't worry, Sophia is more than OK right now." Then she was off with excitement to help in "consoling the Bride" who obviously needed attention.
Mr. Parker was extremely relieved and happy to hear that. He was sympathetic and expressed his concern for the "ordeal" of what Cindy had gone through. Happy that Sophia was 'there' for her at this trying time.
Mr. Parker later realized that Sophia never got her change of clothes. He found them inside a small bag on the driveway. He concluded the bag was 'accidentally' dropped in the hurry and excitement.
Mr. Parker was reported to be fascinated by the bag. He took the bag to work and had all his people look at it. Endless discussions ensued and the topic of "How did she even pack this with the boots inside?" seemed to dominate all conversation. The fact that nobody talked about Dylan and the wedding reception was a relief. Mr. Parker continued to loose track of time at work more and more.
For Dylan, Around the clock Adult supervision was part of his probation. Mr. and Mrs. Robinson agreed to keep an eye on Dylan to help keep him out of trouble when the Parkers were not available. Mr. Robinson seemed particularly enthusiastic about taking Dylan under his wing.
Sam and Julia got expert counseling in the following months to address a newly discovered phobia of flying birds. Because of this, Julia got creative and started making hats with very large brims that go all the way around. The good news is that her hats have started selling well online. Bad news is that Julia can no longer seem to say the word "pigeon."
Weeks of negotiations around legal issues, restraining orders, and potential cases of assault resulted in further delays in the production of "A wife and a Mother." Surprisingly, out of nowhere, a solution materialized from Sophia and all charges were dropped and non-disclosure agreements were signed.
Most production, documentation and work concerning these events were "destroyed" out of "sensitivity" to the Bride and Groom and will be 'visited at a later date' in the future.
In summary, This is just another example of unforeseen challenges that plague the beleaguered developer L&P. Hoping to get ahead of schedule and gain lost time, L&P was only met with another schedule and production catastrophe in which Dylan was involved.

..Watch this space.
Jules - Wide-Brimmed Hat.png

Last edited:

bahiano65

Aug 30, 2019
Buongiorno a tutti.
Chiedo scusa se disturbo la mia curiosità. Esistono decisioni di vita? perché ne ho sentito parlare ma non ho trovato niente.
che è così gentile da spiegarmi come trovarlo.
ti ringrazio anticipatamente

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Buongiorno a tutti.
Chiedo scusa se disturbo la mia curiosità. Esistono decisioni di vita? perché ne ho sentito parlare ma non ho trovato niente.
che è così gentile da spiegarmi come trovarlo.
ti ringrazio anticipatamente
spiegati meglio .....di cosa stai parlando ???

Reactions: JagHond
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes