Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
she's doing a poor job of hiding it... :sneaky:

she should hold those bags over it, like we used to do with books in school when the teacher made us go to the blackboard. IF she wanted to hide it :LOL:
No way, she wants to show Sophia how much she appreciates her :ROFLMAO:. Her .... is about to explode but her pants are too tight.:sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Has anyone figured out more assets of characters than those in OP?

I am interested in those of Logan, Tyler, and 2 of four Hobos. I think two of them are Dale and Ivan 7.

Thanks.
Never looked into it myself, so I don't know personally. At the moment I'm more working on things like Ellie's bedroom

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
Hide in your shell cos the world is out to bleed you for a ride
What will you gain making your life a little longer
Heaven or Hell, was the journey cold that gave you eyes of steel
View attachment 1182987
I love this piece of Sophia. The glass globe in itself has so many meanings. There is no right or wrong so as long as it intrigues the mind

- Beautiful Touch
Killjoys.

Reactions: Old Dog

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Before I head into the Adams' grounds for more insufferable labor I will offer scenes 34 and 35 which I call, "Rise from the shadow to become a new creature."
A34001 Sunday, Day 16  Good morning my lord. I want to please you again.jpg
Sunday, Day 16 Good morning my lord. I want to please you again.
A34002 My beautiful pristine concubine. Mount it Meghan and show your instincts to me.jpg
My beautiful pristine concubine. Mount it Meghan and show your instincts to me.
A34003 I will make you very happy, and I will work very hard to be a fine concubine.jpg
I will make you very happy, and I will work very hard to be a fine concubine.
A34004  Ohhh... it's so big! .jpg
Ohhh... it's so big!
A34005 Just a bit more, Meghan, you can do it.jpg
Just a bit more, Meghan, you can do it.
A34006 Whew! I did it my lord! All the way down. It's a tight fit, but I can do it.jpg
Whew! I did it my lord! All the way down. It's a tight fit, but I can do it.
A34007 Soon Meghan is  riding with a smooth rhythm. Shayne is impressed.jpg
Soon Meghan is riding with a smooth rhythm. Shayne is impressed.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A35001 Hello. My name is Meghan Lassiter. I'm here for my concubine training.jpg
Hello. My name is Meghan Lassiter. I'm here for my concubine training.
A35002 Welcome to the family! I am Captain Aria Wyngardner, head of security for Lord Shayne's...jpg
Welcome to the family! I am Captain Aria Wyngardner, head of security for Lord Shayne's Mansion.
A35003 and if you accept this chalice, your concubine mentor.jpg
and if you accept this chalice, your concubine mentor.
A35004 Very good Meghan. Now, just drink the swallow of fine wine in the goblet to accept me..jpg
Very good Meghan. Now, just drink the swallow of fine wine in the goblet to accept me.
A35005 and I accept the honor to mentor you Lady Meghan! Come with me into the sunlight.jpg
and I accept the honor to mentor you Lady Meghan! Come with me into the sunlight.
A35006 See the sunrise Meghan. The most auspicious signature of our hope and passions realized.jpg
See the sunrise Meghan. The most auspicious signature of our hope and passions realized.
A35007 You desire to be sculpted into a fine concubine. Shall we start with 20 laps in the pool.jpg
You desire to be sculpted into a fine concubine. Shall we start with 20 laps in the pool.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A35008 Captain Aria reporting as ordered, my lord.jpg
Captain Aria reporting as ordered, my lord.
A35009 Please come in and have a seat while you summarize Meghan.jpg
Please come in and have a seat while you summarize Meghan.
A35010 Your new concubine has a very strong desire to please.jpg
Your new concubine has a very strong desire to please.
A35011 She has a satisfactory mind for her station, and possesses athleticism she hasn't used.jpg
She has a satisfactory mind for her station, and possesses athleticism she hasn't used.
A35012 Concerning her Magnicandanni gift I am a combat mage, and seeing it is beyond my purview.jpg
Concerning her Magnicandanni gift I am a combat mage, and seeing it is beyond my purview.
A35013 And the great Ranashelle's corruption prevents her from delving too deeply into Meghan'...jpg
And the great Ranashelle's corruption prevents her from delving too deeply into Meghan's spirit.
A35014 With a little patient vigilance I'm sure the gift will be revealed to us on its own acc...jpg
With a little patient vigilance I'm sure the gift will be revealed to us on its own accord.
...and now Jack will eat breakfast to bolster himself against today's dirt digging travail.
It is a pleasure (as always) sharing this story with you, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes