Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Today Jack finished a masonry planter after three weeks of oppressive labor. During which he motivated himself by singing his parody of "Let Jack Adams Go" sung to the tune, "Let My People Go" by Paul Robeson. Jack also burned the midnight oil rendering in order to bring to you scene 37 titled, "I could've had a V8!"
A37001 I'll just hitch a ride to The House in Vivian's trunk.jpg
I'll just hitch a ride to The House in Vivian's trunk.
A37002 I'm not going to share with the spare, so this fellow will have a temporary home.jpg
I'm not going to share with the spare, so this fellow will have a temporary home.
A37003 Davide's requests are becoming more and more unreasonable. How much longer, girl.jpg
Davide's requests are becoming more and more unreasonable. How much longer, girl?
A37004.jpg

A37005 Vivian you're late! Davide is inside waiting for you, and he is not happy.jpg
Vivian you're late! Davide is inside waiting for you, and he is not happy.
A37006  Let's get a better ides of who is behind the illegal drug traffic in this city.jpg
Let's get a better ides of who is behind the illegal drug traffic in this city.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A37007 Vivian. Come on over and set the delivery down on the table. We gotta talk.jpg
Vivian. Come on over and set the delivery down on the table. We gotta talk.
A37008 That last bitch you brought to cheer up the men left town. You know we can't have loose...jpg
That last bitch you brought to cheer up the men left town. You know we can't have loose ends.
A37009 Don't worry Davide, I'll take care of it.jpg
Don't worry Davide, I'll take care of it.
A37010  Steve, the Muscle Mountain, already took care of that red-headed jack rabbit. What I n...jpg
Steve, the Muscle Mountain, already took care of that red-headed jack rabbit. What I need you to do is get her replacement. A37011 Someone blond and busty like Kate Upton. You know I love mature hotties. Now, get to work.jpg
Someone blond and busty like Kate Upton. You know I love mature hotties. Now, get to work.
A37012 You are a good producer, Vivian. I suggest that you come through with this. Davide grow...jpg
You are a good producer, Vivian. I suggest that you come through with this. Davide grows impatient.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A37013 OK. Your done intimidating the girl. Can we have some lights on now.jpg
OK. Your done intimidating the girl. Can we have some lights on now?
A37014 You're right, I AM a little tense since I didn't get my Sunday night unwind, and since ...jpg
You're right, I AM a little tense since I didn't get my Sunday night unwind, and since the kids aren't home...
A37015 I haven't had breakfast yet. You know I don't function until I've eaten something.jpg
I haven't had breakfast yet. You know I don't function until I've eaten something.
A37016 Don't be like that, girl.jpg
Don't be like that, girl.
A37017 All you need is a little fresh air.jpg
All you need is a little fresh air.
A37018 See, you're waking up real fast now!.jpg
See, you're waking up real fast now!

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A37019 Damn girl! You have the nicest titties!.jpg
Damn girl! You have the nicest titties!
A37020 We can unwind all that stress we been building up, Nicole.jpg
We can unwind all that stress we been building up, Nicole.
A37021 Umm, Davide. I learned that there are new drug dealers in town.jpg
Umm, Davide. I learned that there are new drug dealers in town.
A37022  Ok NIcole, I'll bite. That new pusher workin' outta Western Park is cutting into our b...jpg
Ok Nicole, I'll bite. That new pusher workin' outta Western Park is cutting into our business.
A37023 What can we do, Davide.jpg
What can we do, Davide? A37024 We go in and take control. We give him the message that he belongs to us now.jpg
We go in and take control. We give him the message that he belongs to us now.

Jack will continue to render in the evenings as he suffers through his next assigned yard task. The rest of this scene will be presented as soon as it is completed.
Most sincerely, Jack

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
works well for that, you just need to be careful with the geoshell around the genitals.
Great Info. :)

You all should be terrified if I ever start art.

(I am always careful around my genitals, if you please.;):ROFLMAO: Getting a bit personal are we.)

D

Deleted member 3648836

Without b, if the rules forbid it... delete it??? :cool:
Yeah, I think you should delete it. If you still want to post it, do that with proper permission from the creator and credit for the creator.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes