Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 3648836

Without b, if the rules forbid it... delete it??? :cool:
I reviewed your previous posts as well. All of your posts were copies of others' work but you didn't mention them at all. If you do this again, I will have to report you to this site maintainer as well as creators.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Pages 223 + when we can we get them?!! So many options going forward! Ellie and Julia, Patricia, Alyssa and Zac, school faculty and students!! So many ways to go!! Just don't let the dogs out!!

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Today Jack finished a masonry planter after three weeks of oppressive labor. During which he motivated himself by singing his parody of "Let Jack Adams Go" sung to the tune, "Let My People Go" by Paul Robeson. Jack also burned the midnight oil rendering in order to bring to you scene 37 titled, "I could've had a V8!"
View attachment 1207938
I'll just hitch a ride to The House in Vivian's trunk.
View attachment 1207940
I'm not going to share with the spare, so this fellow will have a temporary home.
View attachment 1207941
Davide's requests are becoming more and more unreasonable. How much longer, girl?
View attachment 1207942

View attachment 1207943
Vivian you're late! Davide is inside waiting for you, and he is not happy.
View attachment 1207945
Let's get a better ides of who is behind the illegal drug traffic in this city.
What does this have to do with awam?

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
v (1).png
Dylan and sophia move into their summer house.

v (2).png

Dylan: It's hot. Mom, can you turn on the air conditioner?

v (3).png
Sophia: Unfortunately, the electricity doesn't work. Oh my god these boxes are too heavy!

v (4).png

Dylan: Let me carry it. All I can do alone!

v (5).png

Dylan: I think I'm dying! Mom, are there stones in these boxes? Oh my God!

v (6).png

Sophia: I have. You can leave the box.

v (7).png

Sophia: I said we should call workers to move the stuff.

v (8).png
Dylan: Carrying so many things ... It was exhausting. How many degrees is the temperature? I think I'm sweating and very tired.

v (9).png
Sophie: You're constantly whining like your father.

v (10).png

Sophia: You look even more sexy! Your muscular body lines are evident.
Dylan: Are you serious?

v (11).png

Sophia: I think I sweated where I was. Call your daddy and he'll call someone right away. The air conditioner should be repaired.

v (9).png
Dylan: I can be your air conditioner!
Sophia: I think your brain stopped because of the heat haha!

v (12).png
Dylan approached his mother and took a deep breath. Sophia tried to understand what her son was doing.

v (13).png
Dylan exhaled with all his breath.

to be continue

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Sneak peek introduction of some new (non game) characters for Ch3.. Ellie's Friend Jessica (on the right) who she has been staying with while the gang have been having fun with fashion shows and trips to the beach, and Staci a friend of both from dance class and school.

Ellie and the Girls.jpg

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Goodness gracious, the King has returned. Every render is a marvel to behold. We are not worthy, promax2000

Jeez, Steve, when our mutual buddy told me what you're about to do with the story a while back, I had no idea he was dead serious and ain't fooling around. My respect, as going against the tide is mostly painful but you two have the balls to make it happen.
Thanks for the feed back.. Having fun with the story and just want to make Sophia's journey into corruption complete.. This arc will not take a dominant role moving forward but hell lets knock down the taboo's one at a time :devilish: ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes