Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Thanks for the feed back.. Having fun with the story and just want to make Sophia's journey into corruption complete.. This arc will not take a dominant role moving forward but hell lets knock down the taboo's one at a time :devilish: ;)
Keep up the good work St-9pol!! Coming home from beach is gonna be wild I'm thinking!!

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
View attachment 1210119
Dylan and sophia move into their summer house.

View attachment 1210120

Dylan: It's hot. Mom, can you turn on the air conditioner?

View attachment 1210122
Sophia: Unfortunately, the electricity doesn't work. Oh my god these boxes are too heavy!

View attachment 1210123

Dylan: Let me carry it. All I can do alone!

View attachment 1210124

Dylan: I think I'm dying! Mom, are there stones in these boxes? Oh my God!

View attachment 1210125

Sophia: I have. You can leave the box.

View attachment 1210126

Sophia: I said we should call workers to move the stuff.

View attachment 1210127
Dylan: Carrying so many things ... It was exhausting. How many degrees is the temperature? I think I'm sweating and very tired.

View attachment 1210128
Sophie: You're constantly whining like your father.

View attachment 1210129

Sophia: You look even more sexy! Your muscular body lines are evident.
Dylan: Are you serious?

View attachment 1210130

Sophia: I think I sweated where I was. Call your daddy and he'll call someone right away. The air conditioner should be repaired.

View attachment 1210136
Dylan: I can be your air conditioner!
Sophia: I think your brain stopped because of the heat haha!

View attachment 1210137
Dylan approached his mother and took a deep breath. Sophia tried to understand what her son was doing.

View attachment 1210138
Dylan exhaled with all his breath.

to be continue
Very nice job!! Keep up the great work!!

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 1210119

View attachment 1210120

View attachment 1210122
Sophia: Unfortunately, the electricity doesn't work. Oh my god these boxes are too heavy!

View attachment 1210123

View attachment 1210124

View attachment 1210125

View attachment 1210126

View attachment 1210127
Dylan: Carrying so many things ... It was exhausting. How many degrees is the temperature? I think I'm sweating and very tired.

View attachment 1210128

View attachment 1210129

View attachment 1210130

Sophia: I think I sweated where I was. Call your daddy and he'll call someone right away. The air conditioner should be repaired.

View attachment 1210136

View attachment 1210137
Dylan approached his mother and took a deep breath. Sophia tried to understand what her son was doing.

View attachment 1210138

to be continue
Definitely :love: :giggle:(y) Sir Emrekurubeyli ,

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sneak peek introduction of some new (non game) characters for Ch3.. Ellie's Friend Jessica (on the right) who she has been staying with while the gang have been having fun with fashion shows and trips to the beach, and Staci a friend of both from dance class and school.

View attachment 1210188
It's really going to be uniquely and phenomenal well written and especially redition of your new. I keep it like that don't want to spoil this . :love: ;)(y) And also your outstanding rendering on the other stories .

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Between shifts of chipping hardpan to provide drainage for a new tree Jack has been busy rendering, and now offers the completion of scene 37,"You could've had a V8."
A37025 Can we get J. Blue to help us. .jpg
Can we get J. Blue to help us?
A37026 What! No girl, we can handle this ourselves..jpg
What? No girl, we can handle this ourselves.
A37027 Ohhh, yes. right there... sooo deep. W-what if he is also dealing in amative drugs.jpg
Ohhh, yes. right there... sooo deep. W-what if he is also dealing in amative drugs?
A37028 Ama-what! Just be quiet Nicole, and take this. .jpg
Ama-what?! Just be quiet Nicole, and take this.
A37029  Ohhh Davide! I can't believe that I am alreadeeoOOH!.jpg
Ohhh Davide! I can't believe that I am alreadeeoOOH!
A37030 Ranashelle. The ring is picking up mystical energy from the basement of this house..jpg
Ranashelle. The ring is picking up mystical energy from the basement of this house.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A37031 My lord, I recommend we surveil the house and activity to prevent walking into another ...jpg
My lord, I recommend we surveil the house and its activity to prevent walking into another trap.
A37032 Davide. My son will be arriving from overseas in a month. Please be nice to him.jpg
Davide. My son will be arriving from overseas in a month. Please be nice to him.
A37033 Sure babe, sure.jpg
Sure babe, sure.
What mystical maleficence resides in the basement? Could this be the source that Shayne is looking for? Stay tuned to discover the answers to these and other burning questions!
Jack.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 1210572
My lord, I recommend we surveil the house and its activity to prevent walking into another trap.
View attachment 1210574
Davide. My son will be arriving from overseas in a month. Please be nice to him.
View attachment 1210575
Sure babe, sure.
What mystical maleficence resides in the basement? Could this be the source that Shayne is looking for? Stay tuned to discover the answers to these and other burning questions!
Jack.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/page-142 :sneaky:(y)

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1210119

View attachment 1210120

View attachment 1210122

View attachment 1210123

View attachment 1210124

View attachment 1210125

View attachment 1210126

View attachment 1210127

View attachment 1210128

View attachment 1210129

View attachment 1210130

View attachment 1210136

View attachment 1210137

View attachment 1210138

to be continue
v (14).png

Dylan chilled with his strong wind.
Sophia was driven by the wind on her skin. Dylan blew into his mother's breasts.
Dylan: Mom, you sweated a lot.
Sophia: I think, maybe ...

v (15).png
Dylan blew against his mother's breasts. He was examining his mother's breasts closely. He was taking an eye bath.

v (16).png
Dylan: Mom, you have a really beautiful body.
Sophia: Call your daddy and we don't need air conditioning. Hahaha

v (17).png

Sophia lifted her leg. He was displaying his body to his son, and it seemed a bit horny. Dylan wanted to kiss, starting with his mother's leg. Her mother's face seemed to have an orgasm as she exhaled with all her breath.

v (18).png
Dylan: (Come on mom, show me that). Mom, spread your legs. You're sweating more.

v (19).png

Sophia sweated more. Because she was hotter. She was enjoying it as if she would have an orgasm. A wind was touching his whole body. Dylan was touching it all over, from her chest to her legs.
Sophia: Ah, uh ... I wasn't wearing panties. But you wouldn't be bothered by this, would you?
Dylan: Hmm? (he got suprised)

v (20).png
Dylan was shocked. She didn't expect her mother to spread her legs and show her her pussy.
Sophia: I guess it didn't sweat there. hihihi
Dylan: ummmhhhh

v (21).png
Dylan took a deep breath. Then he blew into his mother's skin. He was trying to provoke him.
Sophia: Dylan, I feel your breath in my stomach. ahhh, I guess that's enough.

v (22).png
Dylan breathed at him with all his breath. Sophia was silent and watched what happened. He was out of breath. I think Dylan was enjoying it as if he was sucking the right spot.

v (23).png
Dylan grabbed her mother's ankles tightly and opened it. Now Sophia's pussy and Dylan's face are very close. Dylan was about to do more than blow. Sophia noticed the situation and panicked. Dylan was gripping his mother's legs tightly. But Sophia managed to escape.

v (24).png
Sophia: That's enough views for you! Don't play games with mom.
Dylan: The air conditioner is broken and ...
Sophia: And are you trying to horny your mother?

v (25).png
Dylan: Mom, you're horny too. I know.
Sophia: Stop
v (26).png
Dylan gripped his mother's waist and thighs tightly.
Dylan: I just wanted a kiss!
Sophia: The big thing in front of you? haha

v (27).png
Dylan: You smell so good!
Sophia could not escape. She could feel his son's hard dick.

v (28).png
Dylan: My dad's on the way and he's not there yet.
Sophia thought long. Her son had seen her naked before. He knew how many sizes of bras he wore. He even squeezed his buttocks in the locker cabin on the beach.

v (29).png
Sophia: Maybe we can have some fun until your daddy comes along. Maybe I'll take off sweaty clothes. I wear new clothes.
Now sit down.

v (30).png
Dylan seemed to be victorious.
Dylan: Yeah, I guess I sweated too.
Sophia: I said no! You will just sit down. I will also change my clothes. Then I have to work.

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1210931

Dylan chilled with his strong wind.
Sophia was driven by the wind on her skin. Dylan blew into his mother's breasts.
Dylan: Mom, you sweated a lot.
Sophia: I think, maybe ...

View attachment 1210932
Dylan blew against his mother's breasts. He was examining his mother's breasts closely. He was taking an eye bath.

View attachment 1210933
Dylan: Mom, you have a really beautiful body.
Sophia: Call your daddy and we don't need air conditioning. Hahaha

View attachment 1210934

Sophia lifted her leg. He was displaying his body to his son, and it seemed a bit horny. Dylan wanted to kiss, starting with his mother's leg. Her mother's face seemed to have an orgasm as she exhaled with all her breath.

View attachment 1210935
Dylan: (Come on mom, show me that). Mom, spread your legs. You're sweating more.

View attachment 1210936

Sophia sweated more. Because she was hotter. She was enjoying it as if she would have an orgasm. A wind was touching his whole body. Dylan was touching it all over, from her chest to her legs.
Sophia: Ah, uh ... I wasn't wearing panties. But you wouldn't be bothered by this, would you?
Dylan: Hmm? (he got suprised)

View attachment 1210937
Dylan was shocked. She didn't expect her mother to spread her legs and show her her pussy.
Sophia: I guess it didn't sweat there. hihihi
Dylan: ummmhhhh

View attachment 1210938
Dylan took a deep breath. Then he blew into his mother's skin. He was trying to provoke him.
Sophia: Dylan, I feel your breath in my stomach. ahhh, I guess that's enough.

View attachment 1210939
Dylan breathed at him with all his breath. Sophia was silent and watched what happened. He was out of breath. I think Dylan was enjoying it as if he was sucking the right spot.

View attachment 1210940
Dylan grabbed her mother's ankles tightly and opened it. Now Sophia's pussy and Dylan's face are very close. Dylan was about to do more than blow. Sophia noticed the situation and panicked. Dylan was gripping his mother's legs tightly. But Sophia managed to escape.

View attachment 1210941
Sophia: That's enough views for you! Don't play games with mom.
Dylan: The air conditioner is broken and ...
Sophia: And are you trying to horny your mother?

View attachment 1210942
Dylan: Mom, you're horny too. I know.
Sophia: Stop
View attachment 1210960
Dylan gripped his mother's waist and thighs tightly.
Dylan: I just wanted a kiss!
Sophia: The big thing in front of you? haha

View attachment 1210961
Dylan: You smell so good!
Sophia could not escape. She could feel his son's hard dick.

View attachment 1210962
Dylan: My dad's on the way and he's not there yet.
Sophia thought long. Her son had seen her naked before. He knew how many sizes of bras he wore. He even squeezed his buttocks in the locker cabin on the beach.

View attachment 1210963
Sophia: Maybe we can have some fun until your daddy comes along. Maybe I'll take off sweaty clothes. I wear new clothes.
Now sit down.

View attachment 1210964
Dylan seemed to be victorious.
Dylan: Yeah, I guess I sweated too.
Sophia: I said no! You will just sit down. I will also change my clothes. Then I have to work.
I think Sophia secretly knows that her son is able to take her anyway in a few minutes.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Your comment is cryptic, however, I interpret from the imojis that you mean that this scene is as good as what is done in the other thread. May I ask if you enjoyed the previous 36 scenes as much?
Yes i like Nicole so much and your story & renders are amazing.

I was also pointing out that you mistaked the thread this is "A Wife And A Mother Fan Art" you should post it also or only in the link i wrote you previously. Keep it up ;)(y)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yes i like Nicole so much and your story & renders are amazing.

I was also pointing out that you mistaked the thread this is "A Wife And A Mother Fan Art" you should post it also or only in the link i wrote you previously. Keep it up ;)(y)
IF you observed this from the beginning, and in several of the other segments, it is dealing with Sophia through a parallel story. Yes it is fan art for here. It is a derivative. And since it is not a few clips it tells multiple stories. Therefore. there are many times Sophia or Liam or Carl are not evident.

Reactions: Jack Adams
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes