Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Once again outstanding rendering . You pin point Alyssa let's not forget her unique tattoo and especially Aunt Patricia :love: from the beginning of the game with her hair black and Ellie o Ellie:giggle: really wanted to see Sophia expression O la O la definitely she looks good in Red . And assistance with cross over Aunty Mel . Now I think in Sophia Bedroom . Bravo Sir Bravo . And especially Dylan . Okay I will definitely stop here . (y):love::giggle:(y) Hopefully next encounter . And continue

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Once again outstanding rendering . You pin point Alyssa let's not forget her unique tattoo and especially Aunt Patricia :love: from the beginning of the game with her hair black and Ellie o Ellie:giggle: really wanted to see Sophia expression O la O la definitely she looks good in Red . And assistance with cross over Aunty Mel . Now I think in Sophia Bedroom . Bravo Sir Bravo . And especially Dylan . Okay I will definitely stop here . (y):love::giggle:(y) Hopefully next encounter . And continue
melinda wunderful

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Thanks. I will try do a render in Sophia's bedroom setting. I just need to do a bit of research first into which assets are used for the bedroom.

Reactions: Rojouninco1

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Because he's an antagonist blackmailing our Sophia.
So? Aside from the fact that the story (unless one is interested in the GW route) has only to gain from it, I think Aiden and Sophia will have an affair (absolutely consenting). I also think that the developer among other things will evolve the character of Aiden in a psychologically interesting way. We have already seen that Aiden is no ordinary neighborhood bully but he has revealed unsuspected and refined intellectual interests. He is probably just a rich and spoiled, intelligent and strong-willed guy. Ideal for awakening the dormant desires of a woman who is still young and neglected by her husband. Even then to consider him a disreputable type, after all, we know that women fall in love more easily with bad guys than with good guys (at least in the first place). So what's the problem?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Anybody know asset of this mirror? I am willing to give you the other assets for Xavier's office. :sneaky:

Update: I am not sure why people press like button on this post. This is a screenshot from game, but not mine. Please save your likes.

View attachment 1257581
And... I just kept my like for your post just for your honesty, thx for the info! I don't play the game (and I suspect I'm not the only one here :ROFLMAO:) so I wouldn't have known.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes