Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You are a good persuader, aren't you? ;)
View attachment 1253598
So here is the issue. Sophia will likely be badly injured by this and it is not her bike so.... She actually hauls ass toward him and LAYS IT DOWN at the last second making full use of that great suit she is in and is able to kick away for a slide as the bike OBLITERATES Aiden. Just a thought :cool::LOL::giggle:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Why hate on Aiden? Cause blackmailers are douche bags, dress it up with whatever reasoning you want...

But I'm more partial to the lesbian route anyway...

Female protag getting blackmailed into sex or turning into the town bike we have plenty of games for that, straight women turning lesbian with mother/daughter incest, think this is the only game for that.

Jan 29, 2018
So? Aside from the fact that the story (unless one is interested in the GW route) has only to gain from it, I think Aiden and Sophia will have an affair (absolutely consenting). I also think that the developer among other things will evolve the character of Aiden in a psychologically interesting way. We have already seen that Aiden is no ordinary neighborhood bully but he has revealed unsuspected and refined intellectual interests. He is probably just a rich and spoiled, intelligent and strong-willed guy. Ideal for awakening the dormant desires of a woman who is still young and neglected by her husband. Even then to consider him a disreputable type, after all, we know that women fall in love more easily with bad guys than with good guys (at least in the first place). So what's the problem?
Bonjour.
Pas sure que Sophia aie une liaison pleinement consenti avec Aiden (l'auteur ne me semble pas dans cette optique). Aiden est un gosse de riche doté d'un solide sentiment de toute-puissance. Je pense, pour ma part, qu'il nourrit des sentiments pour Sophia mais qu'il est suffisamment con pour la faire chanter plutôt que de les lui avouer. A mon avis, Dylan va apprendre ce qui se passe entre Aiden et sa mère et va s'en prendre à Aiden (n'oublions pas qu'il suit des séances de self-défense). Ou peut-être va t'il se sentir suffisamment fort et attaquer Aiden... En tout cas, je pré-sens quelque chose comme ça.

Hello.
Not sure if Sophia is having a fully consensual affair with Aiden (the author doesn't seem to me to be into that). Aiden is a rich kid with a strong sense of omnipotence. I think he has feelings for Sophia but is dumb enough to blackmail her rather than admit them. My guess is that Dylan will find out what's going on between Aiden and his mother and will go after Aiden (let's not forget that he's taking self-defense classes). Or maybe he will feel strong enough and attack Aiden... At least I'm pre-sensing something like that.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Bonjour.
Pas sure que Sophia aie une liaison pleinement consenti avec Aiden (l'auteur ne me semble pas dans cette optique). Aiden est un gosse de riche doté d'un solide sentiment de toute-puissance. Je pense, pour ma part, qu'il nourrit des sentiments pour Sophia mais qu'il est suffisamment con pour la faire chanter plutôt que de les lui avouer. A mon avis, Dylan va apprendre ce qui se passe entre Aiden et sa mère et va s'en prendre à Aiden (n'oublions pas qu'il suit des séances de self-défense). Ou peut-être va t'il se sentir suffisamment fort et attaquer Aiden... En tout cas, je pré-sens quelque chose comme ça.

Hello.
Not sure if Sophia is having a fully consensual affair with Aiden (the author doesn't seem to me to be into that). Aiden is a rich kid with a strong sense of omnipotence. I think he has feelings for Sophia but is dumb enough to blackmail her rather than admit them. My guess is that Dylan will find out what's going on between Aiden and his mother and will go after Aiden (let's not forget that he's taking self-defense classes). Or maybe he will feel strong enough and attack Aiden... At least I'm pre-sensing something like that.
welcome back.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bruno de Montdragon

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You are reading my mind. :LOL:

Sophia doesn't understand why squeezing right breast feels so good since her visit to art studio.
View attachment 1260227
The firmer her grip was, the clearer her memory came.
The C-string panty spreading her pussy lips and giving her a cameltoe,
Aiden's left hand touching her body near her pussy,
his dong periodically touching her back and waking her senses up,
his blunt squeeze of her breast for eternity,
the last pinch of her hard nipple, and
the eyes of Xavier and his students devouring her almost naked body.
Oh, those rat bastards!!
She was about to come.
Why do all you'se guys have her gettin' busy in the living room? She has a massive TV in her bedroom where she can get mo closer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why do all you'se guys have her gettin' busy in the living room? She has a massive TV in her bedroom where she can get mo closer.
Or bathroom. Jilling off in the bathroom appears to be her preference, she even now does it in front of Ellie. Just a shame she stopped before getting off, but I imagine that might be one of the events on playable day 16.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes