Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My spare hard drive that I kept all my Daz assets on decided to go south today,wonderful,so I am asking the person whom I sent my Alyssa duf file if they could send me a copy..thanks

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My spare hard drive that I kept all my Daz assets on decided to go south today,wonderful,so I am asking the person whom I sent my Alyssa duf file if they could send me a copy..thanks
See what happens if you insult Dylan :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Or bathroom. Jilling off in the bathroom appears to be her preference, she even now does it in front of Ellie. Just a shame she stopped before getting off, but I imagine that might be one of the events on playable day 16.
haha Well I learned something. All these years I didn't know the female equivalent to jerking off was "jilling off". I'll keep that in mind next haha.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You decapitating Dylan. I gave you three-headed Dylan. :sneaky:

Joking aside, I am trying to make aged Dylan but not that easy. Left one is Diego 8 with Dylan skin. Middle one Micheal 7. Right one Callan HD as someone in this thread mentioned. In my eyes, left one looks right while middle one looks too young and right one too old. IDK, oldest one may be better. Let me know if you guys have any preferences, except for de-heading. :)
View attachment 1262239
It can be difficult to do as I am still trying to get precious right but good luck.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Guys, I am trying to make aged Dylan but would you tell me which one is better. Left one is Diego 8 with Dylan skin. Middle one Micheal 7. Right one Callan HD as someone in this thread mentioned. In my eyes, left one looks right while middle one looks too young and right one too old. IDK, oldest one may be better. Let me know if you guys have any preferences, except for de-heading. :)
View attachment 1262239
I use textures
for growing up, is it probably better to add Liam? (he should look like his father, right? :ROFLMAO: )
grow_dil234.png grow_dil2555.png

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Guys, I am trying to make aged Dylan but would you tell me which one is better. Left one is Diego 8 with Dylan skin. Middle one Micheal 7. Right one Callan HD as someone in this thread mentioned. In my eyes, left one looks right while middle one looks too young and right one too old. IDK, oldest one may be better. Let me know if you guys have any preferences, except for de-heading. :)
View attachment 1262239
I like the heads that Killjoy was about to present, DOH! Of these I would say the left has the better set to the jaw.

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 1262239
Salut PervIntelligence.
Pour moi, celui de gauche n'a pas le même regard. les deux autre sont, à mon avis, plus crédible (avec une préférence pour celui de droite).
Hi PervIntelligence.
For me, the one on the left doesn't have the same look. the other two are, in my opinion, more credible (with a preference for the one on the right).

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes