Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Guys, I am trying to make aged Dylan but would you tell me which one is better. Left one is Diego 8 with Dylan skin. Middle one Micheal 7. Right one Callan HD as someone in this thread mentioned. In my eyes, left one looks right while middle one looks too young and right one too old. IDK, oldest one may be better. Let me know if you guys have any preferences, except for de-heading. :)
View attachment 1262239
It matters the age you are going for really, left and middle look to be about 19-20, but the one on the right feels about 22.

kehi

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I am trying to make aged Dylan but would you tell me which one is better. Left one is Diego 8 with Dylan skin. Middle one Micheal 7. Right one Callan HD as someone in this thread mentioned. In my eyes, left one looks right while middle one looks too young and right one too old. IDK, oldest one may be better. Let me know if you guys have any preferences, except for de-heading. :)
View attachment 1262239

I agree that the one on the left may be closer to what you intend

Have you tried to make the morph adjustments like the aging ones?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I need to render each asset in turn and then merge in photoshop, so the rendering is not good
and I don't know what Aiden's asset is, so I put as close as I could

View attachment 1263092
I like that you used a "ventilated" paddle. :LOL: in my high school the assistant principal had a canoe oar above his door. You always knew when some was introduced to that sport.:devilish::LOL:

kehi

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 1262239
I made a Dylan a little younger than your proposal, and I couldn't resist putting on a teenager's mustache
and I think mixing Dylan and Liam's head can give an interesting result

dylan2.jpg

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Fan art ok no problem
Finding the assets is a bit more of a problem
PLEASE killjoys, i can,t get any further with the park scene. when ever i click the numbers in an argument, it doesn,t work. i have to put in one numbereach. dylan always loses. we,d, like to see him win. please help me. whatfor pay doi have to take.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes