Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
This is a FAN art thread. It is not a thread that rigidly adheres to the Devs concept. That would deny the creativity of the Fans that make the art. I disagree that the art should adhere to Devs ideas. It needs to adhere to each artists representation otherwise delete the word 'Fan'.:):coffee:
t3alqdansam, the lack of discipline, is not a reason to claim complete freedom. This topic has turned into a bohemian party of everyone and everything, where artists demonstrate their assets and 3D capabilities. Unfortunately, the number of renders did not grow into a plot quality. You can not go to this branch for a week, and when you go in, you can see the same banal poses, endless changes of clothes, locations that are not tied to the plot, and other assets that you managed to find. Yes, and Sofia's face is cold and impassive like James Bond's. The only thing that pleases is your enthusiastic comments, so there is a person who likes all this.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
You sound like knowing 3D arts so much. How about you act rather than just talk? Why don't you make a render showing your "discipline" by yourself and educate us?
I, or any of artists here, am not willing to please you because you haven't done anything pleasing us. Is that so difficult to understand? If you are not pleased with any arts here, STFU and find something else.
PervIntelligence, the lack of healthy criticism in art, leads to the degradation of art itself, and we are not the first in this, and, unfortunately, not the last. And artists who want to improve themselves are attentive to this criticism. And narcissists are immediately offended, because they like their position, and to do something better, it seems to them an attempt on their well-deserved pedestal. I don't want to offend anyone, I just want art not to turn into a craft.

• Angry
Reactions: Alea iacta est

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
t3alqdansam, the lack of discipline, is not a reason to claim complete freedom. This topic has turned into a bohemian party of everyone and everything, where artists demonstrate their assets and 3D capabilities. Unfortunately, the number of renders did not grow into a plot quality. You can not go to this branch for a week, and when you go in, you can see the same banal poses, endless changes of clothes, locations that are not tied to the plot, and other assets that you managed to find. Yes, and Sofia's face is cold and impassive like James Bond's. The only thing that pleases is your enthusiastic comments, so there is a person who likes all this.:devilish:
You do understand this is not the Devs site? You do understand that the artists here are doing this freely? You do understand they have no requirement to do things the way you want?

If you want this specific work then look at Pixil, look at St Pol, look at Jack Adams, look at Bruno's work and others. All are essentially DLCs. If you want more of that then: either provide source material for an artist; or do your own. I myself enjoy the variety that allows the choices of the observer to enjoy or not. There is no requirement for you to like any of this just as there is no requirement for us to agree. :):coffee:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
You do understand this is not the Devs site? You do understand that the artists here are doing this freely? You do understand they have no requirement to do things the way you want?
If you want this specific work then look at Pixil, look at St Pol, look at Jack Adams, look at Bruno's work and others. All are essentially DLCs. If you want more of that then: either provide source material for an artist; or do your own. I myself enjoy the variety that allows the choices of the observer to enjoy or not. There is no requirement for you to like any of this just as there is no requirement for us to agree. :):coffee:
t3alqdansam, I've been on this forum for 3 years, and I see how many topics are degraded, I talk about it with pain, because it should be the opposite. Have a nice weekend.(y)

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
t3alqdansam, where artists demonstrate their assets and 3D capabilities.
many renderers here are way better than what the developer could do in the game.
but then we are not doing tons of renderers in short time we can focus more on the quality.

The developer is not that good at lighting so Sophia in the game often looks dull.
the lack of real photo metric lights is visible as he seems to only use soft mesh lights that gives more washed out renderers.
put photo metric lights at Sophia and she comes alive like you see in many renderers here.
but you dont see it in the game.

in the game she also had the same sad expression most of the time.
i think its time to change it.
she probably got bored of the same crappy lighting in the game anyway ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes