Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Art is art regardless of the bias. Maybe not pertaining to one's liking, but appreciate creatively of his or her work.
Appreciation is not required. Just respect the right of the artist to present something and go from there. However, in the case Lucio presented, in my mind, it was sarcasm to all the Dylan lovers, all those that needed to see something, all the fail of the .130. That is what I got out of it and I thought it was hilarious. Maybe I am off what he wanted to show. Well, maybe I am just off.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:

lucio1968

May 18, 2018
Appreciation is not required. Just respect the right of the artist to present something and go from there. However, in the case Lucio presented, in my mind, it was sarcasm to all the Dylan lovers, all those that needed to see something, all the fail of the .130. That is what I got out of it and I thought it was hilarious. Maybe I am off what he wanted to show. Well, maybe I am just off.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:
And anyway, the story is not over…. As soon as I can, I finish the last rendering

Jan 29, 2018
cheat
i do it ;)
the basic interior lighting if you dont have light from outside is often not enough.
characters looks flat and dull
place one photo rig with photometric lights at the character and most of the problems are solved.
i often use this one

2 or 3 lights from the photo rig is enough.
backside/center top and rigth or left frontside.
characters comes alive right away with depth and contrast.

or you can rip off the ceiling and some walls that is not visible in the scene and only use an HDRi lightsource.
that method also renderers alot faster.
Essaye ça aussi : https://f95zone.to/threads/daz-3d-iray-interior-camera.59748/
Ça ne fais apparaitre que ce qu'il y a dans le champ de la caméra. Ensuite tu place un dôme de lumière correctement orienté et le tour est joué. le problème c'est si tu a des miroirs et des reflet dans ta scène d'intérieur, le décor hors champ n'apparait pas.
Bon rendu, fais nous vite voir ce que tu as réussi à faire...

Try this too : https://f95zone.to/threads/daz-3d-iray-interior-camera.59748/
It only shows what's in the camera's field. Then you place a dome of light correctly oriented and that's it. The problem is if you have mirrors and reflections in your interior scene, the off-camera scenery does not appear.
Good rendering, let us see what you have done...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes