Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
No matter what Sir !! Continue with your time and effort especially patience . Rendering just one question I know it's really hard and difficult to mold Dylan hopefully saying it right . Just like another outstanding artist they deleted his post. So it's really a privilege and honor when you posted the first part and now part two . Sir please continue . And we all thank you for sharing this with us. (y) (y):giggle:(y)

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I know the quality is low. Unfortunately, my computer is too old. I just want to share my leisure activities. But I hope I'm not bothering you because it's poor quality.
Each image here is set to render for 3 hours. CPU is running at 100%. I am currently unemployed. If I get a good computer in the future, I would love to make quality renders. :)
I apologize to everyone for low quality.
The most important is creativity and the desire to create (y) Both of these qualities you have (y)(y)(y)
I wish you good luck buddy (y)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
All... Sorry but it looks like the story is over. My post of pages 13-19 with comics of Sophia and Dylan ( the same models I have used for every post I have done here) has been deleted.

1626870355927.png
Don't no what has happened here but it further posts of the story will no longer be uploaded.. Sorry to those who have been reading along, and to the Mod's who have seen fit to delete the post based on rule 7 you better back track every post I have done for the comics as the character resources are all the same.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
All... Sorry but it looks like the story is over. My post of pages 13-19 with comics of Sophia and Dylan ( the same models I have used for every post I have done here) has been deleted.

View attachment 1310417
Don't no what has happened here but it further posts of the story will no longer be uploaded.. Sorry to those who have been reading along, and to the Mod's who have seen fit to delete the post based on rule 7 you better back track every post I have done for the comics as the character resources are all the same.
That sucks!! Loved the storyline! Can you post elswhere?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ST-9Pol

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019

View attachment 1310417
What a load of crap.

Sunilnnn

May 2, 2021
Salut tout le monde. Voici ma première publication, j'espère qu'elle vous plaira. N’hésitez pas à me faire vos commentaires...
Hello everyone. Here is my first publication, I hope you like it. Do not hesitate to give me your comments...

Dylan : c'est super maman de pouvoir passer un peu de temps ensemble.
Sophia : ça me fais énormément plaisir aussi tu sais. Je culpabilise souvent de ne pas être plus présente pour toi.
Dylan : ne t'inquiète pas maman, tu es la meilleure mère du monde... en plus d'être la plus belle.

Dylan: It’s great mom to be able to spend some time together.
Sophia: It makes me very happy too, you know. I often feel guilty about not being more present for you.
Dylan: Don’t worry, Mom, you’re the best mother in the world... in addition to being the most beautiful.
001.png

Sophia : Oooh c'est comme c'est gentil mon chéri. Et sinon, comment ça ce passe à l'école ? est-ce qu'Aiden continue de t'importuner ?
Dylan : Non tout va bien, il ne nous approche plus ni Zac ni moi. je ne sais pas ce que tu as convenu avec lui mais ça marche plutôt bien.

Sophia: Oooh that’s how nice it is, darling. And how does it go at school? Does Aiden continue to bother you?
Dylan: No, it’s all right, he’s not coming near me or Zac. I don’t know what you agreed with him, but it’s working pretty well.
002.png

Sophia : tant mieux ! Entre lui et sa bande ce n'est facile tous les jours mais tant qu'il respecte ça part du marché... (il y a au moins une partie de sa bande qui ne me posera plus de problèmes en tout cas, mais je ne peux pas lui dire ce qui s'est réellement passé...).
Sophia: so much the better! Between him and his gang it’s not easy every day but as long as he respects that market share... (there is at least a part of his band will not cause me any more problems anyway, but I can not tell him what really happened...).
003.png

quelques heures plus tôt...
a few hours earlier...
004.png

Membre de gang 1 : hé Derec, c'est pas la salope d'Aiden ça ?
Derec : Si ! Venez on va s'amuser un peu...

Gang member 1 : Hey, Derec, isn’t that Aiden’s bitch?
Derec: Yes! Come on, let’s have some fun...
005.png

Reactions: Sonny86
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes