Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was wondering about that backpack in Ellie's bedroom and was able to locate the source. It was a freebie from Tab (or Y_Personal) in sharecg but unfortunately, he removed all items from the site. It's no longer available.
Damnit, I've been looking for that for almost two years now. If we can find the other assets, maybe we can just redo the renders with the old bag. The cabinet and chair I haven't been able to find yet.

I've had requests to redo the Yoga event to omit Dylan, but I can't for the life of me find the outfit Claire wears

• Red Heart
Reactions: afterlights

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Damnit, I've been looking for that for almost two years now. If we can find the other assets, maybe we can just redo the renders with the old bag. The cabinet and chair I haven't been able to find yet.

I've had requests to redo the Yoga event to omit Dylan, but I can't for the life of me find the outfit Claire wears
Does Claire need an outfit? Maybe she is in her birthday suit? :D:ROFLMAO:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Again a great artist is going to leave us. I must say the fun to log in is decreasing a lot.
I do not count St-9Pol out yet. That path may be gone but, the skill of artwork is not limited to that. There is nothing preventing Natasha, Amber, Sophia and any number of college age or, similar characters, from overwhelming these pages. That would please the Mods and all of us Gawkers.

Don't let them get you down St-9POL!

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I do not count St-9Pol out yet. That path may be gone but, the skill of artwork is not limited to that. There is nothing preventing Natasha, Amber, Sophia and any number of college age or, similar characters, from overwhelming these pages. That would please the Mods and all of us Gawkers.

Don't let them get you down St-9POL!
Thanks for your vote of confidence but the hypocrisy displayed in the taking down of my post has left more than just a little bad taste in my mouth... L&P's story and premise is based on high school age characters. The last update had scenes with characters looking much younger than my version of Dylan but there is no uproar or removal of these updates? Sorry but I will not waste my time on any further comics based on this material with such censors picking and choosing the moral ground the forum runs on.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Thanks for your vote of confidence but the hypocrisy displayed in the taking down of my post has left more than just a little bad taste in my mouth... L&P's story and premise is based on high school age characters. The last update had scenes with characters looking much younger than my version of Dylan but there is no uproar or removal of these updates? Sorry but I will not waste my time on any further comics based on this material with such censors picking and choosing the moral ground the forum runs on.
Start your own fan art page!! I'm with ya!!

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
First of all, hello everyone. Here I rendered characters such as dylan, sophia, ellie, sam in the main story. The last submission (PART2) has been removed, citing item 7. I guess I won't be sharing stories anymore. They confirmed the main story. But fan renders are banned. Thank you all for your support and help.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
First of all, hello everyone. Here I rendered characters such as dylan, sophia, ellie, sam in the main story. The last submission (PART2) has been removed, citing item 7. I guess I won't be sharing stories anymore. They confirmed the main story. But fan renders are banned. Thank you all for your support and help.
You Know like the others Artist that happen to them . We and myself included are indeed honor and privilege When you and the others Artist Show yours outstanding rendering . Remember never give up and never surrender. We all thank you Sir and the others Artist .. Gracias por comparti . (y) (y)

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Awam faithful purists!! This is getting ridiculous!! The reason for" FAN" art site is for fans to showoff their love of the game.Also to show which way they would like the game to go in their opinions as fans.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Part 1 still up!!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes