Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
How to watch this help
i can post it here
but how good HDR10 looks depends on what display you are using.
the TV that i have only outputs 1600Nits so it will not show the neon glow as it should look from this renderer.
there is only one TV that i know that outputs 4000 Nits and its the 2019 Sony ZG9.

But even at 1600 Nits those neon signs in this renderers glows almost like in reality.

HDR10 information here:
HDR10 info.jpg

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Another artist drops AwAm fan art,this is bad.
Killjoys, Unfortunately this is not new. Sometimes it is just moving on (Whitewolf has moved again to another area of interest, Pixil left after he felt he was done). The current trend seems to be driven by the mods as their standards are changing or they are being prompted to change their standards. Only the mods know what is driving this.

The real concern will be in the .150 release. As we have discussed, if it fails to gain the appreciation of the community at a moderate level, or if it steps out of bounds for too many, or if the dialogue is (once again) so forced as to preclude the assignment of the 'game with class' salutation. Then a real downward trend will result.

In general, I do not see the scenarios that are scheduled (A schedule, seriously, the ultimate spoiler.) as so controversial that it will chase players and artists away. The real threat will be the dialogue and narrative. If he wanders into the realm of many games (that are just 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' - Just played Fresh Women and this is a great example of excellent artwork {Holy shit Lily} and hop in the sack before the player has a clue) the question will be why has this taken 4 years with the immediate follow up of why will this takes 18 years to finish. Viper will be sooooooo justified!

Yes, the Dev is on the hot seat here and I think he knows it. How he deals with it is in the pudding.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Killjoys, Unfortunately this is not new. Sometimes it is just moving on (Whitewolf has moved again to another area of interest, Pixil left after he felt he was done). The current trend seems to be driven by the mods as their standards are changing or they are being prompted to change their standards. Only the mods know what is driving this.

The real concern will be in the .150 release. As we have discussed, if it fails to gain the appreciation of the community at a moderate level, or if it steps out of bounds for too many, or if the dialogue is (once again) so forced as to preclude the assignment of the 'game with class' salutation. Then a real downward trend will result.

In general, I do not see the scenarios that are scheduled (A schedule, seriously, the ultimate spoiler.) as so controversial that it will chase players and artists away. The real threat will be the dialogue and narrative. If he wanders into the realm of many games (that are just 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' - Just played Fresh Women and this is a great example of excellent artwork {Holy shit Lily} and hop in the sack before the player has a clue) the question will be why has this taken 4 years with the immediate follow up of why will this takes 18 years to finish. Viper will be sooooooo justified!

Yes, the Dev is on the hot seat here and I think he knows it. How he deals with it is in the pudding.
The dev has been"dealing with it" very badly so far and AwAm is not the same game it started out to be and personally I think that that is a bad thing.
Peoples expectations for the game have always been high, partly because the dev has been so tight on giving out information

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The dev has been"dealing with it" very badly so far and AwAm is not the same game it started out to be and personally I think that that is a bad thing.
Peoples expectations for the game have always been high partly because the dev has been so tight on giving out information
Yes, and he is the one that set those expectations. If his long term goal was the same look as many other games just with a 'real story' behind it then the result was very predictable that things would fall apart. This goes to the concept of 'does he actually have a story written' or is it 'an outline' that he is having to fill in every time. I believe the latter.

His failure to have an actual story completed, that he uses as his truth model for the game, means he needs to rework the story as he goes and that means he misses things or takes literary shortcuts when he boxes himself in a corner. If he had a full story he would always have the option of rewriting a section for Fan preferences or just he sees a better way. If he only has an outline then he loses the continuity of the story at the small scale as he makes large scale adjustments in the outline.

I think we see this with the spider web of paths that are exponentially exploding only to be shut down. (Morello, Bennett, potentially Sam if I read some posts correctly, Cathy / Andy is that another rabbit hole).

Bennett was the serious narcissist that (though I totally hated him) that was the true threat to Sophia's viewpoints. There was never a guarantee 'the board' would see things her way. Apparently Bennett had had success with other mothers. That was definitely a path he could have continued that, no matter how long it took, would have changed Sophia.

Morello was the kicker position for Liam. This was the situation that places Liam on the hot seat not just his lack of time for Sophia and the family or his reticence for another child. Seriously, a Mob boss would wipe that big a dept for a stripper show he could arrange, with a girl on the payroll, to have a 'conjugal visit' with his brother. Another path he opened and then is shutting down.

I just don't think he has it all worked out. He makes the art and adjusts the story to fit. That is his forte. and it is hurting the story/game. IMO

Note this has nothing to do with translation. That is just convenience after he does his final work. Yes it is important for the game community but, it is not a development element.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, and he is the one that set those expectations. If his long term goal was the same look as many other games just with a 'real story' behind it then the result was very predictable that things would fall apart. This goes to the concept of 'does he actually have a story written' or is it 'an outline' that he is having to fill in every time. I believe the latter.

His failure to have an actual story completed, that he uses as his truth model for the game, means he needs to rework the story as he goes and that means he misses things or takes literary shortcuts when he boxes himself in a corner. If he had a full story he would always have the option of rewriting a section for Fan preferences or just he sees a better way. If he only has an outline then he loses the continuity of the story at the small scale as he makes large scale adjustments in the outline.

I think we see this with the spider web of paths that are exponentially exploding only to be shut down. (Morello, Bennett, potentially Sam if I read some posts correctly, Cathy / Andy is that another rabbit hole).

Bennett was the serious narcissist that (though I totally hated him) that was the true threat to Sophia's viewpoints. There was never a guarantee 'the board' would see things her way. Apparently Bennett had had success with other mothers. That was definitely a path he could have continued that, no matter how long it took, would have changed Sophia.

Morello was the kicker position for Liam. This was the situation that places Liam on the hot seat not just his lack of time for Sophia and the family or his reticence for another child. Seriously, a Mob boss would wipe that big a dept for a stripper show he could arrange, with a girl on the payroll, to have a 'conjugal visit' with his brother. Another path he opened and then is shutting down.

I just don't think he has it all worked out. He makes the art and adjusts the story to fit. That is his forte. and it is hurting the story/game. IMO

Note this has nothing to do with translation. That is just convenience after he does his final work. Yes it is important for the game community but, it is not a development element.
The Morello event was a puzzler for me as so far Liam has got off scot free and he is the one that started this with his gambling but so far nothing has happened to him.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
MILF from another game: Foot Of The Mountains.
Another representation of this character:

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-fan-art.30882/page-76#lg=attachment1302401&slide=0
Cosmo, I thoroughly understand and totally appreciate your art with Melinda. I am curious however, would you agree that Ann is way better than Ellie in almost all, if not every, aspect? Also, I do not recall much work with Ann in the FOTM art thread. It is almost exclusively Melinda. :confused::coffee:

Reactions: CosmoK

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
:p

View attachment 1317826

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brilliant work man, your renders are top notch quality, your wardrobe beautiful, and I love that devilish expression and nastyness you've been putting in that character. We need a lot, lot more of it, thank God you and other artists give this MILF what she's been craving for all her life.

"Fuck hubby, fuck the kids, fuck this life, I'm going wild"!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes