Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Update...The last update + the proceeding pages of ch 2.1 can be found here.

Building new characters and world based on the continuation of the Story (my story not the game :))..... watch this space
Congratulations . O you know that you have people here that appreciate your time and definitely effort in giving us your unique and spectacular Storyline . "A Wife and Mother" and the details one of a kind . Like I mentioned that to another amazing artist . Never ever give up and definitely never surrender . (y) :giggle: And ST-Pol, already have check out the forums . And once again outstanding rendition and you never failed in giving your time and effort especially patience !! "Your Story" Again hands down Sir Hands down . Mil gracias por comparti esto con nosotros!! Arriba:giggle:(y)(y)

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
Cosmo, I thoroughly understand and totally appreciate your art with Melinda. I am curious however, would you agree that Ann is way better than Ellie in almost all, if not every, aspect? Also, I do not recall much work with Ann in the FOTM art thread. It is almost exclusively Melinda. :confused::coffee:
Ann or Ellie? I prefer Ellie's face but Ann has better body shape. Regarding lack of Ann renders in FOTM, no one has yet bothered to look into what assets were used for Ann's body and face shape, and I'm too lazy to do this (my next character asset research may be another Ann, the one from BB). I enjoy doing crossovers. Such as this variation on a render I already posted here. This is a rather old render, I have forgotten what Melinda was planning to do here...
( Apologies for going off at a tangent)

William Mel and sophia 2.jpg

Last edited:

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
Ann or Ellie? I prefer Ellie's face but Ann has better body shape. Regarding lack of Ann renders in FOTM, no one has yet bothered to look into what assets were used for Ann's body and face shape, and I'm too lazy to do this (my next character asset research may be another Ann, the one from BB). I enjoy doing crossovers. Such as this variation on a render I already posted here. This is a rather old render, I have forgotten what Melinda was planning to do here...
( Apologies for going off at a tangent)

View attachment 1318590
good one mate (y) can you please tell me what is the asset for that clear high heels ?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes