Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Ann or Ellie? I prefer Ellie's face but Ann has better body shape. Regarding lack of Ann renders in FOTM, no one has yet bothered to look into what assets were used for Ann's body and face shape, and I'm too lazy to do this (my next character asset research may be another Ann, the one from BB). I enjoy doing crossovers. Such as this variation on a render I already posted here. This is a rather old render, I have forgotten what Melinda was planning to do here...
( Apologies for going off at a tangent)

View attachment 1318590
Ann It's Farrah! Another one from Freja, my dear friend!

Reactions: CosmoK and Kobudo27

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet (new here), but I didn't see the following assets on the first page (or in the case of the highschool classroom, the link is dead, the one below works)...

Highschool Classroom -
School Hallway -
Principal Johnson -
Park -

Some notes about Sophia's home. The front is a totally different home model than the backyard, you can even see this in the game's renders when you compare the view when Sophia looks out her bedroom balcony towards the driveway, then look at renders from the driveway.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Treehouse in Sam's backyard :
Many of these we already know, just haven't updated the OP, since the person that was updating them has moved on. At the moment as far as I know, we mainly trying to identify things like the paintings used. For example, I don't think we have a full model of the top floor yet.

I'm mainly trying to identify the things in Ellie's room, like the chair and stand next to her wardrobe. And her backpack. Last I heard it was identified, but the site to obtain it no longer has it.

Reactions: zaid83

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Many of these we already know, just haven't updated the OP, since the person that was updating them has moved on. At the moment as far as I know, we mainly trying to identify things like the paintings used. For example, I don't think we have a full model of the top floor yet.

I'm mainly trying to identify the things in Ellie's room, like the chair and stand next to her wardrobe. And her backpack. Last I heard it was identified, but the site to obtain it no longer has it.
I'll keep an eye out. I don't know what hallway they used for the top floor. I have found the children's bathroom (seen it used in a couple projects), and I see Sophia's bedroom has been identified. Just need to see where that hallway came from, and from the size of it, I would look for a mansion maybe? The hall always struck me as being too large, which could be a clue as to it's origins.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'll keep an eye out. I don't know what hallway they used for the top floor. I have found the children's bathroom (seen it used in a couple projects), and I see Sophia's bedroom has been identified. Just need to see where that hallway came from, and from the size of it, I would look for a mansion maybe? The hall always struck me as being too large, which could be a clue as to it's origins.
I suspect it was built from scratch using something like Create A Room, then filled with furniture from a variety of different assets.

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes