Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Thanks! That wardrobe just came up on my search of something else. On the other hand, I have been searching for the painting almost every night. :) I guess this is why we need collaboration. L&P might have used LIE for the flower on the vase but couldn't just find a vase with the trim.
Done a quick search few minutes ago and guess what, found it on the first try. No idea why I didn't found it before:unsure:
Capture.JPG
its in
You may already found the sofa and standing lamp in-front of that place, but if you haven't they are from

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Done a quick search few minutes ago and guess what, found it on the first try. No idea why I didn't found it before:unsure:
View attachment 1319689
its in
You may already found the sofa and standing lamp in-front of that place, but if you haven't they are from
Have you guys had any luck in identifying the paintings outside the living room doorway?

Reactions: Kobudo27

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Call me crazy but those two items make my render so much better. :) Thank you again for sharing. (y)(y)

View attachment 1320594
Sir out did your self . One thing and definitely with all due respect . It will have been more intriguing . Like Ellie had a half day off and returning back home to go to dance class . She got the surprise of her life. Just saying and once again outstanding rendition

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Call me crazy but those two items make my render so much better. :) Thank you again for sharing. (y)(y)

View attachment 1320594
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Rojouninco1 for suggesting the second scene. Ellie will ask Sophia more positions after this. :)
The honor is mine !! (y) :giggle: Sir "Pervlntelligence" Ellie expression is priceless really priceless. And can't wait . Hands down . (y)(y)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes