Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I don't always have time to look in fan art thread, but when I do you are always experimenting with light and here with water effects. Looks great and I love the way you are pushing yourself to try and achieve technically harder Renders whilst others seem just interested in ho many fuck scenes they can churn out.

There's a n adage in there somewhere of an old dog teaching himself new tricks!!
:LOL:

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
2 minutes 53 seconds with my new card
View attachment 1321434
Your new graphics card is great. Congratulations. You make quality renders. I'm sure it will be much better quality now. The new renders are amazing. I'm waiting for more renders from you now :) I enjoy following your renders that love light, effects and details. Congratulations again.
(Sorry if I made a wrong translation. I'm using translate)

Reactions: Wwwekkk and Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I made different version with Ellie in the same post by request from Rojouninco1 . :)
I must have missed that part. The Ellie version is so much better - I love her expression. And makes much more sense, as not only does Meathead not have a reason to be there, but he shouldn't even have a key. Ellie however doesn't have that issue.

Even Dylan has more of a reason to be in that scene than Ivan, not that I'd be interested in seeing it.

Meanwhile, turns out my graphics card isn't as broken as I thought, so I might get back into fan art soon. Just doesn't seem to like outdoor scenes.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Your new graphics card is great. Congratulations. You make quality renders. I'm sure it will be much better quality now. The new renders are amazing. I'm waiting for more renders from you now :) I enjoy following your renders that love light, effects and details. Congratulations again.
Thankyou

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thankyou for your kind words

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't always have time to look in fan art thread, but when I do you are always experimenting with light and here with water effects. Looks great and I love the way you are pushing yourself to try and achieve technically harder Renders whilst others seem just interested in ho many fuck scenes they can churn out.

There's a n adage in there somewhere of an old dog teaching himself new tricks!!
:LOL:
Thanks for your kind words.
I do prefer to do erotic/sensual poses than the usual fuck scenes and this old dog has learned some new tricks ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes