Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Uncertainty for most people is worse than some terrible event happening in reality!
====================================================
Part 6 Monday. 3 continuation (Liam's second day on a business trip)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Friends, the continuation of my fan story. I want to inform you that it was written back in September last year, but for some reason I did not publish it. I will be glad if you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Anybody knows the asset(s) used for Xavier's office (art teacher of Aiden's 3rd task)?
Is it a predefined asset with some customisations made by the dev?

In particular I was curious to know if the mirror is included in the asset and/or if it has been modified by the dev
1627467931030.png

The same for the bookshelf, is it in the asset or is something custom by the dev
1627467997828.png

Thanks!

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
2 minutes 53 seconds with my new card
View attachment 1321434
Friend and sometimes nemesis (as I admit I have disrespected your girls... sorry...).. Respect always for your art and the effort you put in for lighting, framing and DOF.. Your advancement as mine over time has increased with experience even though we have gone done different paths with our art.. Your new GPU kit is something I wish I was able to invest in but situations in Australia limit my rig. If I can offer one suggestion with your new gear don't substitute quantity over quality.. You have been exploring the paths of a photography with your lighting and framing and your new kit will elevate what you do to the next level.. Set iterations to max and time to infinity.... What does it matter if it takes 2.30min, 2.3 hours or 2.3 days for the perfect render.. my two cents but please keep on keeping on... :)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Friend and sometimes nemesis (as I admit I have disrespected your girls... sorry...).. Respect always for your art and the effort you put in for lighting, framing and DOF.. Your advancement as mine over time has increased with experience even though we have gone done different paths with our art.. Your new GPU kit is something I wish I was able to invest in but situations in Australia limit my rig. If I can offer one suggestion with your new gear don't substitute quantity over quality.. You have been exploring the paths of a photography with your lighting and framing and your new kit will elevate what you do to the next level.. Set iterations to max and time to infinity.... What does it matter if it takes 2.30min, 2.3 hours or 2.3 days for the perfect render.. my two cents but please keep on keeping on... :)
I am always open to suggestions and they are appreciated(at times).I will give your suggestions a try.
My time for my last render was set 7200/time and 5000 lit(I think it was this for the lit).
Pixel filter was set at mitchell as for the other stuff I would need to check.
Thanks once again for your feed back

Reactions: Alex kryle

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I am always open to suggestions and they are appreciated(at times).I will give your suggestions a try.
My time for my last render was set 7200/time and 5000 lit(I think it was this for the lit).
Pixel filter was set at mitchell as for the other stuff I would need to check.
Thanks once again for your feed back
The settings you are using is the preset... ur new rig needs to spread its wings.. I noticed your image size for the render was sub HD... can I suggest the same render save but up the resolution to HD and UHD ... I would be really interested in knowing the time difference... Further to this how about setting up a torture render (equipment torture that is) with alot of characters... low lighting and many reflections... would love to know your findings based on rig specs vs content... Keep up the great work and look forward to your unique song association for rendered images....

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The settings you are using is the preset... ur new rig needs to spread its wings.. I noticed your image size for the render was sub HD... can I suggest the same render save but up the resolution to HD and UHD ... I would be really interested in knowing the time difference... Further to this how about setting up a torture render (equipment torture that is) with alot of characters... low lighting and many reflections... would love to know your findings based on rig specs vs content... Keep up the great work and look forward to your unique song association for rendered images....
I will try it out on the pool scene as that has low lighting/reflections/water first,that scene took 50 minutes

Reactions: ST-9Pol

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
The boy suddenly and unexpectedly becomes a man! Formally, because he had sex with the opposite sex. But in essence, a boy then becomes a man when he independently makes decisions on important issues, and most importantly, takes responsibility for the decisions made.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 6 Monday. 4 sequel (Liam's second day on a business trip)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber Alissa, is this your new girlfriend?

Sofia
Dylan and Zach, Alissa's son, go to the same school and play on the same football team. A good boy and Alyssa is a wonderful mother and friend.
So why did you ask me if I regret what happened yesterday?
Amber chuckled and asked Sophia in a conspiratorial tone.
Is Zach a member of the soccer team?

Sofia
Yes!
I remember that you told me yesterday about your fantasies ... When you said that, for some reason I immediately imagined you and Zach.

Amber
What exactly did you imagine? How how does he fuck me?
Amber laughed.

Amber
Do you know, from the outside it is clear that you are all in the family, did not cheat on your husband, and then something like this happened!
I'm another matter! I didn't have a young lover like Dylan, but I haven't been loyal to Neal in a long time! I do not deny myself the pleasure if I like a man who shows me signs of attention, sooner or later I get this man!
But having sex with your best friend's son and your own son is something beyond!
There was no limit to the excitement! You can't imagine!
I have never had such young and passionate lovers.
I still feel dizzy when I think about it.
I am becoming more and more attracted to young guys.
They are so timid for the time being, but then ...
By the way, your blowjob to Sam while driving was great! You performed it wonderfully, just like in your youth!
But you still have an unfulfilled promise of full sex with Dylan and Sam!
So that you and I are on an equal footing!
You promised!
And you know, I'm sure you'll like it.

Sofia
(I can perfectly imagine, since Dylan and Sam fucked me before you, girlfriend! )
Do you want it so bad?

Amber
I do not insist, but it would be more comfortable for me to be on an equal footing with you.

Sofia
Do not worry, I already want and it seems to me ready for something more! Something like your soccer team fantasy.
When I thought about your fantasies, my lower abdomen ached from the desire for sex ...

Amber
Whoa! So we're gonna fuck the soccer team soon?
(Amber laughed)
Do you know? I'm not worried, just when I think that Sam will fuck you, I'm a little jealous, but it turns me on!
I imagine this picture! I want to see it.
And also, I really liked your caresses and our passionate kiss.

Sofia
(What is Amber up to? Why is she so insistent? All for a reason )

Amber
By the way, I'm not interested!
Is Zach a pretty boy?

A feeling of jealousy swept over Sofia, as if Amber began to claim something that belongs only to her.

Sofia
Yes, sweet boy. Why are you asking?
(Why am I jealous? What's happening to me?)

Amber
After what happened yesterday, I somehow wonder if I can cope with three young, temperamental and hardy stallions!

Amber laughed out loud. Sofia smiled back, but Sophia's feelings did not escape Amber. Amber decided not to give Sofia more reasons to worry and in the future to look at Sofia's behavior with this boy, because Sofia's reaction to the joke was somehow strange.

Amber
Before seducing an entire football team, I think it's appropriate to start with Zach and his mom!
Maybe we can invite them to the beach with them, to the place where we were with Dylan and Sam?

Sofia
Taking them to the beach is a great idea, only those cops bother me! What if they appear again at the most inopportune moment?
Do you understand ?!

Amber
Come on! Great guys!
I think they will not create problems for us! If it comes to anything that I had last time, the officers will gladly join us.
I am sure our boys will not mind, it will only be more interesting for them.

Sofia
I do not know. I think this is too much!
Plus, this huge dog of theirs!
(Sofia did not tell Amber that she had already remembered more than once how the dog licked her pussy and anal, that she almost regretted that the policeman pulled the dog away! Just remembering this, Sofia almost finished several times)

At that moment, the doorbell rang.

Sofia
It's probably Alice! I'll go meet her.

Amber
Oh sure! I'm looking forward to meeting you, I can't wait to meet Zach's mom!
(Amber smiled playfully)

Sofia
Girlfriend, stop joking about this.

Sofia went to open the door. On the threshold of the house, she met Alissa. Alyssa excitedly asked Sofia about Dylan.

Alyssa
Hi, friend! What's with Dylan? Why didn't he go to school?

Sofia
(Sofia hugged Alissa slightly, kissed her cheek and, trying to calm her friend, said smiling)
Dylan is okay, don't worry! I'll tell you everything later, but now let's go into the house and introduce you to my best friend, a friend of my youth.

Sofia's calmness and good mood calmed Alice down and she went with Sofia to the kitchen.
As soon as Sofia and Alice entered, Amber looked closely at Alice and noticed to herself that Alice was quite young and attractive for the boy's mother, the age of Sam and Dylan!

Sofia
Alice, meet me, this is my friend of my youth, Amber!
(Alice held out her hand to Amber)
Amber, this is Alissa, I told you about her.

Amber
Very nice to meet you! Alissa, Sophia didn't tell me that you are so young and beautiful!

Alyssa smiled at Amber.

Alyssa
Mutually! And I am pleased to meet you, Amber! Thank you for the compliment, but you, Amber and Sophia, although a little older than me, are not only very beautiful, but also look gorgeous and young!

Sofia
Alissa, thanks for the compliments, but Amber and I can't match you! You are so beautiful and still so young! Sit down at the table, don't stay.

Alyssa
Sofia, don't be shy!
Can you imagine, Amber? Zach always talks to me only about Sofia! Every time he comes home from school, he admires her.

Sofia
Oh, stop it!

Alyssa
Yes, he admires you.
I already think Liam will have a rival in the near future!
What will you do then?
Alice and Amber laughed.

Amber
What to do?
While Liam is on a business trip, don't lose your young lover!
Amber and Alyssa laughed again.

Amber
Alissa, take Zach and come with us to the beach!
We had a wonderful time yesterday, all day on the beach ourselves with Dylan and Sam! In general, no one but us was on the beach!

Alyssa
To the beach, that's a great idea! Zack will see Sophia in a swimsuit and finally lose his head!
I don’t know what you’ll teach him later in school?

Amber and Alice burst into laughter again.

Sophia looked at her friends with a smile, for some reason imagined how on the beach three boys take turns taking possession of Amber, then Alice! These visions awakened the desires of Sofia and she imagined how the guys take possession of Sofia on the beach in full view of Amber and Alice.
Sophia wanted to touch her groin. Not having such an opportunity, she mechanically clenched her legs.

Alyssa
In this weather, did you hit alone on the beach?

Amber
Yes, Sam, my son, brought us there! This is a secluded place. I have never been there before, a wonderful place and a gorgeous beach. White, fine, soft sand, we played volleyball there.

Alyssa
How's the water?

Sofia
The ocean is so warm that I never expected it. All worries and tiredness washed away completely.

Amber
The nature is great, no words, but it was a big surprise for me how Dylan does the massage!
I'll tell you so girls, I went to professional masseurs many times, but Dylan is the best!

Alyssa
I love massage!
Sofia, why did you hide that Dylan is your master in this area?

Sofia
I myself found out about this only recently.

Alyssa
Ocean, warm sand, secluded beach! MMM beauty!
With pleasure!
I think Zak won't mind either, especially considering that Sofia will be there in a swimsuit!

And again the friends laughed!

Amber
We'll take off her swimsuit so that Zach has something to see.

The ladies laughed even harder.

Alyssa
Amber, you're just smart! We will do so!

Sofia with feigned indignation.
Good friends! They want to undress me in front of a boy! And yourself?
Now, if you sunbathe naked, then all together.

Alyssa
If you do not mind, I will also sunbathe naked. I love to sunbathe naked, but I don't like to do it on a public beach.
Are you talking deserted there?

Amber
Not a soul!

Alyssa
Let's go on Saturday or Sunday.

Amber
Better on Saturday and Sunday!

The ladies laughed and continued the conversation.

After a while, Amber apologized for having to leave, left Sophia and Alissa alone in the kitchen, and went to her home.

As soon as Amber left.

Alyssa
Amber is a wonderful friend!
What about Dylan? Where is he?

Sofia
It's okay, I'll tell you everything later. I probably need a medical certificate for Dylan, can you help with that?

Alyssa
I think yes! I have a medic friend.

Sofia
Kindly ask her about this later.
Now, maybe we'll go to a cafe while Ellie hasn't returned home yet.

Alyssa
With you, with pleasure!
Only I suggest we go first to the boutique, buy you and me a new dress.
I want to see you more open and sexy!

Sofia
Do you think it's appropriate at my age?

Alyssa
Are you kidding?
Sofia, you are such a beauty!
Don't you notice how young guys and men look at you?

Sofia
I somehow do not pay attention to it.

Alyssa
But in vain!
Zach told me how he liked you, and also that almost all the boys in school are looking at you!

Sofia
Stop it Alissa! The boys at school are looking at both you and other pretty moms!

Alyssa
Well! So you need to look beautiful, I looked after a dress for this.

Sofia
Okay, I don't mind, let's go to the store!

Alyssa
Great, I'm sure Zak will love it too!

The ladies laughed merrily again.

Sofia
You're worried about Zach, and I'm worried about Dylan. He has no sexual experience at all!

Alyssa
Can not be!
When he scored three goals and made an assist on the football field, I can assure you many girls looked at him with admiration! And not only girls, but also some mothers! I think his sexual experience is all right.

Sofia
I can assure you it is not.

Alyssa
Well I do not know. When I watched Dylan on the field, I was thrilled with his movements, shots on goal, from the way he dribbled the ball. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Sofia
Unfortunately, you only think so, but it is not so.
Okay, let's change the subject.
Let's go shopping!
(But to herself, Sofia noted that it is probably not only Amber who has sexual fantasies about Dylan's football team, and it would not be surprising if sooner or later these fantasies begin to come true)

The ladies went to the store, and Dylan at this time, in the city, continued to meet with the boys, inviting them to participate in the Internet project. Considering that, in particular, the photographs in which Sofia was naked accelerated the process and his interlocutors became accommodating, he strengthened his decision to make an interesting proposal to his mother in the evening.
But one thing did not give rest, Dylan could not understand why he likes it so much when boys lustfully look at the photo of his mother? Dylan was both jealous and aroused at the same time imagining Sofia undressing for someone, but he was even more excited that Sofia in his fantasies did it in his presence, allowing Dylan to watch her tease the boys.

In the meantime, Sofia bought exactly the dress that Alissa had chosen for her. It was a gorgeous dress that emphasized all the charms of Sofia, her magnificent figure. The dress was so short that it not only did not hide Sophia's beautiful legs, but also allowed an interested gaze to see her panties with a slight breeze. Sofia's arms, shoulders, neck and back remained completely exposed to prying eyes! The dress elegantly covered Sofia's breasts from the front, and from the sides and from the top there was a magnificent view of Sofia's gorgeous breasts
On the way to the cafe, each of the men and even very young guys met by the ladies gazed at Sofia and Alyssa with undisguised interest.

This circumstance did not escape Sofia, especially since in the cafe she continued to be accompanied not only by interested looks, but also frankly longed for, so she enthusiastically accepted Alissa's invitation to go to her home! The thought that Zach would see her in such a sexy outfit excited Sofia and aroused her desires!

When Sophia entered Alissa's apartment, she was worried as in her youth before a date, she really liked these feelings! Sofia thought that just for these feelings of inclination and anticipation of the meeting, she probably could give the boy a pleasure that he had never experienced.

Sophia smiled to herself at the thought.

Zack, hearing sounds at the front door of the apartment, went out to meet his mother and was very surprised and glad to see Sofia, especially in such a sexy outfit.

Zack
Hello Miss Parker, Hello Mom!

Sofia and Alyssa didn’t have time to answer Zach's greeting when he exclaimed.

Zack
Wow! Miss Parker You look great!

Alyssa
Hello son!

Sofia
Thanks Zach! But are there days when I look bad?
(Sofia asked coquettishly, with feigned indignation )

Zach is embarrassed.
No, Miss Parker, you always look great, but especially today ...

Zak hesitated.

Alyssa
Miss Parker looks especially sexy today! Is that what you wanted to say?
I chose this dress for her!
Do you like?

Zach
Mom, you have great taste! Miss Parker in this dress is simply stunning!

Sofia
(with feigned shyness)
Thanks Zach!

Alyssa
Let's go to the living room, son, turn on the TV, and while I cook my snack, take our guest.

Alyssa went to the kitchen and Sofia went to the window to give Zach a better look at her outfit and Sofia herself.
Approaching the window, she bent down slightly, but realizing that it was not enough for Zak to open a more exciting picture, she bent down more, lowered her elbows on the windowsill, and laid her head on her palms, began to look out the window, somewhere in the distance.

Sofia
I'm a little tired of wandering around the shops!
(Now he should be able to see everything much better. Sofia smiled to wash away his thoughts. I wonder what he thinks about when he sees me like this? In class I quickly picked up the chalk, now I will give him the opportunity to enjoy the view. Sofia almost laughed out loud, smiling happy smile of his resourcefulness and playfulness)

Although it was light outside, the glass of the window slightly reflected what was happening in the room, Sofia saw how Zak straightened his penis in his shorts.

Sofia
(Oh! He already has a boner! I'm going to stand sideways to him and put my hands up so he can see my breasts. Poor boy, his boner will be just stone! I love to tease him so much ...)

Sophia, pleased with herself, got up and stood sideways to Zach, raised both hands behind her head and lightly massaged her neck.

Sofia
What's interesting there on TV?

Zach
(In confusion, taking the remote control in his hands mumbled)
I dont know. Which channel should you turn on? Maybe musical?

Zack looked at Sophia's gorgeous body, at her breasts, which were very clearly visible from this angle, the dress only covered the nipples and areola around them!
He had never seen Sophia so overtly sexy!
It seemed to him that a little more excitement and his cock would pop out of his shorts.

Sofia
Zach, will you massage my neck a little? I'm a little tired ...
Zach
Of course with pleasure!
Take a seat on the sofa.

Sophia came over and sat down on the sofa slightly pulled up her already short dress. Zak was about to start the massage, but when he saw that Sofia's legs were completely open and slightly parted, he decided to look between Sofia's legs from the front.

Zach
Wait a minute!
(He got off the couch and went to the cabinet to the right of the TV to peer between Sofia's legs. Zak opened the cabinet and turned to Sofia)
Somewhere there was hand cream, wait a minute Miss Parker, I want you to be comfortable when I massage your shoulders and neck. I am sure this will help you to relax a little and relieve your fatigue.
(Turning to Sofia, Zak looked at her and cast his glance at the panties between Sofia's legs)

Sofia saw and appreciated this maneuver of Zach, she threw her body back a little, leaned both hands behind her on the sofa and threw her head back so that Zak could calmly look at Sofia and not be embarrassed that she sees his gaze. Sophia spread her legs slightly, realizing that by doing so she radically improved the view of Sophia's groin zone that was exciting Zach.

With excitement and excitement, Zak did not understand that he was moving in line with the events prepared for him by Sofia. Moving his hand in the drawer, Zak tried to create noise for the appearance of searching for cream, without taking his eyes off Sophia's panties.

Zach
(Wow! If she were without panties! Although I will jerk off furiously tonight remembering this look ...
What gorgeous legs and breasts she has! Mmm
Through this delicate fabric of panties I can see the outline of her pussy ...
What a pity, but it's time to go get the cream )
Is there no cream here?
ABOUT! I think I remembered where he lies.

Sofia sat up straight again and it did not escape her attention that, leaving for the cream, Zach continued to look between her legs, and his hard-on was very noticeable.
She smiled to herself.

Sofia
(I wonder what he thinks about when he looks there?)

Zach came back very quickly, rubbing cream on his hands as he walked. He knelt behind Sofia and began to gently massage her neck.

Sofia
Oooh How wonderful!
Thanks Zach! Very nice.

Zach
Please, now it will become easier for you! I sometimes give my mom a massage, it helps her.

Sophia realized that now Zach has an erection and she wanted to feel his hard cock.
In order for him to touch Sophia's back, she began to move her body to the left, then to the right, then leaned forward a little, paused and then leaned back so that Zach's cock rested on her back.
Zack pushed back his pelvis a little, thereby eliminating the touch of his cock on Sofia's back.
Sofia performed a similar maneuver two more times, and the second time Zak did not move away from Sofia and his hard cock rested against her back.

Zach enjoyed the touch of his erect penis to Sophia's body, it gave indescribable pleasure, it seemed to him that he would just end up in his panties with pleasure. But even more he was turned on by the thought that Sophia was allowing him to do this, but he doubted that Sophia consciously allowed him to touch his cock to his back. This is probably an accident, she did not pay attention to it out of fatigue. Zak wanted to check and make sure Sophia senses him and lets him do it.

Zach
Miss Parker, let me massage your hands!

Zak informed Sophia and pressed closer to her, as much as possible in this position to reach down to Sofia's hands and began to massage them.

Sofia understood Zach's maneuver and just silently enjoyed the boy's courage.

Sofia
(I wonder if I keep quiet and pretend not to feel his hard cock pressed against my back, how far can he go?
What am I doing anyway?
More recently, I teased Dylan and Sam and they fucked me like a whore!
Now I'm teasing Zach! and how will it end?
It will probably end with sex with Zach! Or not! Sex with Zach is just the beginning, but it will end with Zach, Sam and Dylan fucking me like a bitch together ...
Why am I so excited by these thoughts?
Probably because I want it! I'm wet with these thoughts! Ummm ...)

While Sophia was immersed in all her thoughts, Zak gently touched Sophia's chest several times and, quite emboldened, he put both Sophia's hands on her chest ...
Sofia felt Zach's hands on her breasts and bit her lip, she just kept silent and waited for what he would do next.
All thoughts left her, feelings intensified, excitement grew. With some new strength she felt Zach's cock resting on her back! It looked like Zach was telling her how much he wanted her! His arms were frozen on his chest, waiting for Sofia's permission to move on.
Sofia was silent, enjoying what was happening and the feelings and desires that she had at that moment.
Zack paused and took Sophia's silence as her consent to continue her actions. He was very worried and worried about how far he can go, what will Sofia allow him? Sophia's sexy, open body and what was happening now excited him greatly! The realization that Sophia allows him to touch her breasts, to cuddle up to her with his penis, dizzy him!
Zach squeezed Sofia's breasts with both hands, then let go and squeezed them again, but a little harder. Sofia let out a low moan, her nipples hardened, a light dress that did not hide it at all.
Sofia began to worry that Alissa would see her hard, protruding nipples and she would have to explain to her.

At that moment, the voice of Alissa was heard standing at the door of the room.

Alyssa
Guys, let's go to the kitchen and have supper.

Zak let go of Sofia's breasts and pulled away from her.

Zach
Excellent! The supper is ready! I'm going to wash my hands!

Zak went to the bathroom, and Sophia wrapped her two hands around her neck and lowered her elbows so that Alissa would not see her nipples sticking out from arousal. She hoped that Zach would quickly get out of the bathroom and hide there for a while.

Alissa sat down on the sofa next to Sofia behind her.

Alyssa
I love it when Zach gives me a massage.
(She paused)
It turns me on so much! Sometimes I even want him to fuck me.

Sofia, not expecting such frankness from Alyssa, dropped her hands and turned to her.

Sofia
Are you kidding?

Alyssa
So his massage turned you on too. Don't be shy, it's okay.
Rather ....

Alyssa lightly touched Sophia's breast and a finger gently on the nipple. She looked into Sophia's eyes.

Alyssa
You're so beautiful.
I sometimes think of you when I touch myself ...
You do not mind, do you?
Sophia, dumbfounded by Alissa's frankness, looked at her in silence.

Alyssa
My nipples get hard when Zach gives me a massage, too!

Alyssa slightly pulled back the edge of the dress that covered Sofia's breasts with her finger and gently kissed Sofia's nipple, then sucked it a little, immediately let go and straightened the dress, covering her breasts.

Alyssa
Sorry!
You are so sexy, I couldn't resist.

Sofia
Sorry!
I am shy, especially in the presence of Zach ...

Alyssa
Strange situation! You're horny, I'm horny, Zach with a boner ran to wash his hands ...
He's probably masturbating there right now thinking about you ...

Sofia looked at Alissa in surprise.

Sofia
I don’t know what to say to you about that?
Alyssa
And no need to say anything, let's go to the kitchen for a bite to eat.

Alyssa got up from the sofa, took Sofia by the hand and led her into the kitchen.

When Zak appeared on the threshold of the kitchen, Sofia and Alyssa together drew attention to his shorts, to the fact that at that moment they were in perfect order and did not betray their recent excited state. One could only guess how exactly Zak calmed himself and Sofia thought about that.

Sofia
(Was he masturbating in the bathroom now? I wonder what he imagined, what he fantasized about?
Where did he stick his cock? Into my vagina or my mouth? What does he want most of all?)

Zach
How are you going home?
(Zak asked Sophia with interest)

Alyssa
Zach! (Alissa exclaimed) Sofia is not going anywhere yet, we are having dinner, it's not beautiful! Looks like you're kicking our guest out!

Zak was very embarrassed at his mom's remark and began to apologize.

Zach
Sorry Miss Parker! I meant that you arrived with your mother in her car, not your own.
I just wanted to invite you and my mom to drink some wine! It's so nice that you are our guest and we have dinner together ...

Sofia
ABOUT! Zach, thanks! But I think everything is fine without wine. Thanks!

Alyssa
Oh! Exactly, I completely forgot about the wine! Let's have a glass to our acquaintance and friendship!
Alyssa took a bottle of red semisweet from the fridge and handed the bottle to Zach.

Alyssa
Son, open a bottle for us, and I'll put the glasses on the table.

Zach opened the bottle and poured three glasses of wine! He brought one glass to his mother, gave the second to Sofia and taking the third glass in his hand said

Zach
I'm sorry Mom! I want to drink this glass for you Miss Parker, for your beauty, for your charm ...
You are the best teacher, Miss Parker. For your health!

Zak held out his glass of wine to Sofia to check, their glasses touched and Alyssa joined in, touching her glass of wine at the same time to the glasses of her son and Sofia.

Alyssa
I join Zach's toast and drink to you, Sophia!

Sofia
(somewhat embarrassed) Guys, you confuse me ...

Alyssa
Stop! You have nothing to be embarrassed about! I totally agree with Zach, I drink to you and our acquaintance! I am very pleased with our acquaintance and that I have such a friend!

Zach quickly drank some wine and watched Sophia and Alyssa drink wine and said

Zach
Mom, instead of having a snack after this delicious French wine, I suggest you kiss Miss Parker.
Sofia did not have time to react, as Alissa was already next to her.

Alyssa
I think Zach is right, a friendly kiss after wine is the way to go!

Sophia sitting at the table just raised her head to meet Alissa and Alissa kissed her on the lips. The friendly kiss did not last long! , Alyssa stuck her tongue into Sofia's mouth and Sofia, already excited and wet, readily accepted it and began to caress him with her tongue.

Zach watched the scene and got aroused again, he walked over to the kissing ladies. Situated behind Sophia's back, Zak slipped his hands under Sophia's arms to her body and reached for her breasts. Sophia, feeling the touch of Zach, without opening her eyes, pressed Alissa's head to her with her right hand, and at the moment when Zak touched Sophia's nipples under the dress, she forcefully stuck her tongue into Alissa's mouth and passionately kissing Alissa caressed her tongue with her tongue during Alissa's mouth.

What was happening greatly excited Sophia, she passionately just wanted to get Zach's cock out of his shorts and kiss him as passionately as she is now kissing Alissa. But Sofia decided to stop otherwise everything would go too far!

She let go of Alice's head and stopped kissing her, and as soon as Alice pulled away, Sofia first pressed Zach's hands caressing her nipples to her breasts, and then, taking his hands by the hands, removed them from her breasts.

Alyssa looked at Sophia, and Zak went to his room.

Sofia
Sorry Alissa! I can not...

Alyssa
Don't apologize girlfriend, you are not guilty of anything! Probably I am rushing things, sorry!

Sofia
It's okay, don't apologize, I just ...

Sofia hesitated, not knowing what to say about Zach, but Alyssa would not let her continue.

Alyssa
Don't worry, no one will know what happened now. Zach knows how to keep his mouth shut.

Sofia
I don’t know, he is my student and he is friends with Dylan and other guys! You understand that he can blab out, not on purpose, somehow by accident. I can't afford it.

Alice understood everything perfectly and did not let Sofia talk about her fears. She pressed her palms to Sofia's cheeks and, approaching her face to Sofia's face, did not say loudly to her.

Alyssa
Friend, Zach is my lover!

Alice paused, looking at Sofia's astonished face.

Alyssa
But nobody knows anything about it, right?
If Zak was chatty, then the whole school would already know about it.
Sofia looked at Alissa in bewilderment, and Alyssa letting go of Sofia's face continued to speak.

Alyssa
I told you how once my ex came and he was drunk and Zach stood up for me. And then I got drunk and everything happened, and since then we have been lovers.
Alice sat down on a chair.

Alyssa
So don't worry! I'm sure no one will find out, let alone the fact that almost nothing special happened.

Sophia looked at Alissa with strange, incomprehensible, mixed feelings.

Sofia
Forgive me for being curious, but aren't you jealous of Zach for me? Moreover, you ... Well, you understand ...

Alyssa smiled good-naturedly at Sofia

Alyssa
A little jealous, but Zach did not have a girlfriend, he is probably too attached to me, he is very caring, attentive to me.
You know? It was very interesting for me to see you for the first time precisely because Zach spoke about you with such admiration that I immediately realized that he really liked you.

Sophia got up from the table and went to Alice. She kissed her softly on the cheek.

Sophia
Thank you for your frankness. Very unexpected.
I like Zach, he's a wonderful boy, but I'm going home now.

Alissa with sadness in her voice.
I understand you...

Sophia
But if you don't mind, will I come some other evening?

Alissa was delighted.
Okay, I'm looking forward to seeing you. Don't worry about Zach, he won't say anything, you can be sure.

Sophia
I realized.

Alyssa got up and walked Sofia to the exit.

Sophia spoke loudly to Zach as she walked to the exit.

Sophia
Goodbye, Zach

Zak left his room to the ladies and said to Sofia a little embarrassed.
Zach
Goodbye and forgive Miss Parker, I must have allowed myself too much ...

Sofia interrupted Zach in mid-sentence.

Sofia
Zach you are a very nice boy and I like you, I like your attention to me, don't worry. I have one request to you.
Please, I don't want anyone to know what happened here.

Zak wanted to say something, but Sophia continued.
Sofia
And if you don't mind, we will remain friends and I will come to visit you more than once ?!

Zak was very happy and looked at his mother.

Alyssa kissed Sofia on the cheek.

Zach
Miss Parker, let me kiss you?
Sofia smiled as she turned her cheek to kiss. Zack put his hands on Sofia's shoulders and kissed her very gently on the cheek, dropped his hands and pulled away from Sofia. Alyssa put her hand on Zach's shoulders.

Alyssa
Goodbye girlfriend, we look forward to seeing you!
Sofia said goodbye again and left the apartment thinking.

Sofia
(I wonder if Alyssa will help Zach calm down after I leave, or will he go to the bathroom to jerk off again? He got a boner again after a kiss on the cheek ... How easily young guys get horny! And I love it so much!)

Sofia was driving home in a taxi and thinking about what had happened. She thought about the fact that she had actually promised Alissa and Zach a sequel, and she was excited and excited about what would happen next and how far Zak would go?
Suddenly Sofia noticed that the taxi driver was looking at Sofia in the rearview mirror and he was looking down at her feet. She smiled at herself and spread her knees slightly to give the driver a better view. She saw the vididel gaze with even more interest towards a wonderful view.

Sophia got out of the taxi outside the house and pondered.
Sophia
(What am I doing? Teasing the boys! Teasing the taxi driver! I like it? I don't just like it, it turns me on!
What is happening to me? I'm completely confused ...)

She walked home and reasoned quietly to herself.

Sophia
I wonder what Dylan will say when he sees me in this dress? By the way, did he come home or not? How is he doing, is he succeeding as he intended?

Before entering the house, she glanced at Neal's house.

Sophia
And Sam will certainly be glad to see me in this dress!

Sofia smiled and entered the house.
There was no one in the house, she decided to take a shower.
Already under the streams of warm water, Sofia closed her eyes and, remembering how she teased Zach today, began to touch herself, gently stroking her labia and from time to time lightly pressing on her clitoris.
She clearly remembered what happened some time ago, only in her fantasies Alyssa did not bother them and Zach continued to knead her breasts and fondle her nipples.
Sofia imagined how she grabbed Zach's right hand and lowered it to her groin.

Sophia
You looked there with such interest ... You can touch ...

And in Sofia's fantasies, Zach touched her pussy through her panties.

She continued to caress herself, but at some point she removed her hand from her groin, opened her eyes and exclaimed in an angry voice.

Sophia
Damn Liam! It's all because of you! We have been without sex for so long!
It ended up fucking my own son and his friend, the neighbor boy!
And it looks like I'm having sex with Zach soon!
I want this!
I just teased a taxi driver and it turned me on!
Sometimes I imagine group sex with boys in my class!
How far will it go?

Sofia closed her eyes again and touched herself.

Sophia
Amber fantasizes about having sex with Dylan's soccer team!
All sorts of vulgar thoughts on this score also enter my head ...

Sofia introduced herself in this new dress, as she was, allegedly, accidentally found herself in the shower of the football team, while the guys were taking a shower. Fascinated by the sight of naked guys taking a shower, she lingered, and the guys, seeing Sophia, as if nothing had happened, began to admire her appearance, her new dress and came closer and closer to her. And approaching her, their penises became hard, Sofia looked at the boys' penises, and the guys, coming close to Sofia, surrounded her and began to touch all parts of her body.

Sofia touched herself and imagined how the guys touch her and tell her.

???
You are such a beautiful Miss Parker!

???
You have such beautiful and soft breasts!

???
Legs! I love your long and beautiful legs so much!

???
The nipples are so hard, I so want to kiss your nipples!

???
And it seems to me that Miss Parker's booty is the sexiest booty in the world!
???
Miss Parker, you're so sexy in this dress, but you're even cooler without it!

And in her fantasies, Sofia imagined how the boys began to take off Sofia's dress and as soon as her breasts were exposed, they exclaimed.

Guys
Wow! Wow!

Many hands touched Sophia's breasts, someone kissed them, someone took off her dress, and someone pulled her panties down. The boys' hands were everywhere, they touched her hair, neck, back, breasts, stomach, legs, buttocks , anus and vagina ...

Sofia continued to fondle herself, imagining how she was naked in the crowd of guys from the football team, and the guys with sticking out, hard as a stone members touched her. Someone from the crowd addresses her.

???
Miss Parker! You have such a beautiful face! Your eyes are like bottomless oceans. You have such sensual lips! Everyone who is here dreams of having his penis in this magical mouth ...
Do you want this?

Sophia, standing in the shower, spoke softly.
Yes! I want to!

In her fantasies, she knelt down, seeing a multitude of protruding penises waiting for her to kiss. With both hands, she grabbed the penises of the boys standing to the left and right of the guy who was right in front of her and his cock was directed into her face. Sofia looked at this hard member and was about to kiss him, when she suddenly heard.

Dylan
Mum...

Sofia saw the crowd parting, and behind them stood naked Dylan.

There was a knock at the door.

Dylan
Mom, are you there? Can I come in to you?

Sophia opened her eyes and mechanically with the hand she had just caressed herself, covered her intimate place, and with her left hand, her chest.

Sophia
(How are you at the wrong time, son)
What do you want son? I'm taking a shower.

Dylan opened the door.

Dylan
Mom, I'll come over for a second. Don't worry, Ellie isn't home yet.
Sofia is a little annoyed.
If you go down like this, then there can be no question of a continuation of what happened between us! You understand me?
Dylan
Mom, don't be angry with me please ...
I called Ellie, she said she would be home in an hour, not earlier. I checked all the doors, the house is closed.
I need to talk to you about very important things before Ellie arrives.
I can start right now, while you wash, I'll tell you the essence of the question.

Sofia relented from the fact that Dylan was more careful and foresighted in such a sensitive situation than Liam, who forgot to close the front door when she changed into revealing outfits for him.

Sofia
(If so, then he can probably tell me. Moreover, touching myself, I have not yet started water procedures, and while I wash it will take a lot of time and I wonder what Dylan was doing all day?)
Okay! If you've made sure that no one sees us here, speak up.
But wait!
You just came, didn't you? Are not you hungry?
Maybe while I take a quick wash, you will eat, and then we'll talk?

Dylan
Mom, I'm not hungry!
(Dylan looked at his mother, who had already stopped covering herself by this moment, and was applying the gel to her body)
But I'll tell you honestly! Even if I was hungry, I would still prefer to be here ...
(Dylan paused)
I always wanted to see you wash yourself.

Sofia
Who would doubt that!
Okay, tell me, what are you up to?

Dylan was delighted, closed the door and walked a little closer to Sofia, began to talk, looking at how Sofia washed.

Dylan
Mom, in general, my result is not a bad day.
I invited 26 people to the project!

Sofia continues to wash.
But you seem to have said that thousands are needed?

Dylan
Yes, mom, right! But the point is, everyone has the option to pay for multiple places in the project!
And imagine on the web 16 boys paid for 5 places. Thomas paid 21 and 9 boys one by one!

Sofia
It's good? Right?

Dylan
Mom, it turns out these 26 guys paid for 110 places out of more than four thousand.
At this rate, it will take me almost 40 days to collect the required amount!
This is a great result, but not in our case! We only have a week until dad returns from a business trip ...

Sofia
I understand you, son. Don't worry, my dad and I will somehow solve this problem.
You're doing fine! Thank you for trying!

Dylan
Mom, but thanks to you I did it!

Sofia
No sonny, you are great! Sam admires you for helping him make several thousand dollars online!
And I admire you, you are great!
I have nothing to do with it.

Sofia talked to Dylan and continued to shower.
Dylan watched Mom carefully as she washed. He hesitated a little, but then continued.

Dylan
No mom, it's thanks to you!
Before leaving, dad asked to check the computer in his office, it became too slow. I fixed everything, but when I was doing it, I found your photos that dad kept in his folders.

Sofia stopped bathing and looked at Dylan with her head poking out from under the water.

Sofia
Which photos?

Dylan
On which you pose for him naked and when you are with him ...

Sofia
Speak, speak, there is nothing to be ashamed of!

Dylan
Where you and your dad have sex, you give him a blowjob.

Sofia
Okay, you found these photos! How does this relate to what you were doing today?
(A guess flashed through Sofia's head)
Did you show the boys my pictures?

Dylan
Mom, it's very difficult to get someone interested in participating in a project, despite the fact that you can make good money in it. Everyone is afraid that this is just a hoax!

Sofia
So what? Did you show them a photo of your naked mother in order for them to agree to take part in the project?

Dylan
Well, not really. Mom, don't be angry, listen to me.

Sofia
Yeah! Well tell me! Try to explain to me ...

Dylan
I told them that my dad works in a modeling agency and if they take part in the project, I will show a photo of the best and sexiest model in the agency!

Sofia
(Sophia remarked ironically)
I'm glad you didn't tell the boys that your mom is in the photo!
So I understand, to those who invested more money did you show more candid photos?
This, how is it? Thomas, it seems! You probably showed the photos in which my dad and I have sex?

Dylan
Yes mom, you are absolutely right!
And by the way, I was not going to show Thomas anything like that, but he offered to pay for 21 seats on the condition that I promise him that he can see you live, and not in a photo.

Sofia with surprise and indignation.
And you promised him?
In what form should I now show myself to this Thomas?
What are you doing? Are you completely mad?

Dylan
No mom, it's not like that!
Please calm down, listen to me.

Sofia
It's difficult, but I'll try. Speak.

Dylan
Thomas immediately agreed to take part in the project without relying on any profit. I suggested that he invest a little more money and volunteered to show a photo of a gorgeous model. He immediately agreed. First, I showed him your usual photos in which you are dressed, But as soon as he saw you in a swimsuit, he himself offered to pay for 21 places and asked to show you to him for that.

At these words of Dylan, Sophia imagined herself in a swimsuit defiling in front of an unfamiliar boy. For some reason it seemed to her interesting and exciting ... Dylan continued to speak.

Dylan
I said that I could not promise it, but I will try. And if I fail, then as compensation I will show him your candid photos. He offered not to wait, made a payment and I showed him all the photos that I had.

Sofia took a step back, stepped into the shower again and continued to wash, only this time she was facing Dylan, and not sideways, as before. And already quite calmly, she asked him.

Sofia
He liked this?

Dylan
You have no idea how much!

Sofia
Why do you think so? I can imagine it perfectly!
So it turns out I don't need to show myself to Thomas?

Dylan
No, Thomas doesn't need to show anything! Of course he really liked it! But his request gave me the idea of putting on a show, like what you did for Sam and me! After all, if boys become more accommodating just by looking at your photos, then when they see you they will be even more compliant and generous!

Sofia, washing off the shampoo from her hair under the shower, put her face under a stream of warm water and closed her eyes again presented herself in a swimsuit in front of unknown young people.
After washing off the shampoo and gel, she again took a step towards Dylan.

Sofia
Son, San Alejandro is certainly not a small city, but for me, a married woman and a teacher, showing myself to a large number of boys is impossible! Don't even think about it.

Sofia said this to Dylan, and she herself was even a little excited by the thought that she would agree to such an action. She seemed to want him to persuade her to agree with his proposal.

Dylan
Mom, the fact of the matter is that I think so too! Therefore, I looked on the Internet for a suitable room for this in a neighboring city. Look at these photos.
Dylan approached Sophia and showed her the photo on his smartphone screen.

Dylan
Look, what a wonderful balcony, you can defile along it, showing yourself to those who are below on the couch! You see these doors, there are two rooms that can be used as bedrooms. Downstairs there is a bathroom unit, a toilet and a shower room, but this door is the entrance to a room that can be used as a dressing room, it has everything you need for this!
What do you think?! If you agree, I will pay the rent right now, while it is free, otherwise you can miss it, it was only recently put up for rent. I checked, it is constantly occupied by someone.

Sofia
Son, I don't think this is a good idea. What if the children tell their parents and we may have problems because of this. No, don't.

Dylan
Mom, remember how you told us in the car about your college professor who you gave a blowjob to! You didn't tell your parents about this, did you?
If one of the boys sees you not only in a swimsuit, but also completely naked, he will be happy and jump up to heaven for joy, but he will never tell his parents about this, I am sure of that.

Sofia
Show yourself naked to boys? Maybe I will also have to have sex with someone at your direction?

Dylan
I didn’t say anything about sex and I don’t think it’s necessary, unless you want it.

Sofia
Okay, suppose, how do you imagine it?

Dylan
We will negotiate signals with you. I give you a signal and you defile in sexy dresses. On another signal, you take off your dress, perform something like a striptease and stay in your swimsuit. And at the next signal, you take off your swimsuit, but I doubt that you will have to do this often, if at all.

Sofia saw a bump in Dylan's pants that clearly spoke of his erection. She came closer to Dylan and hugged him with her right hand, hugged him to her chest.

Sofia
Perhaps I agree, but it depends on how you answer my questions.

Dylan
How will I answer in what sense? Do you like or dislike my answers?

Sofia
No, not in that sense!Like it or not is not so important! It is important that you be honest! If I feel or think that you are not sincere, we are not going anywhere. Clear?

Dylan
I understood you.

Dylan said sadly knowing that Sophia was going to ask very difficult questions.

Sofia
Tell me please.
(Sofia let go of Dylan, grabbed a towel and started drying herself off, continuing to ask Dylan a question)
Is it true that you haven't had sex with other girls or women before me? And then, to be honest, I have doubts about this. It's not that I'm against it, even on the contrary, I'll be glad if you already had experience! But it's important for me to know the truth!

Dylan
I don't know and I don't understand why you doubt it, but it is! I had absolutely no experience. I haven't even kissed anyone before you.

Sofia saw Dylan's excitement and tension, and she felt like he was speaking sincerely.

Sofia
I see an erection in your pants. What is it from? From the fact that I am naked in front of you or from the fact that you present yourself as I show myself to unfamiliar boys?

Dylan hesitated a little, but decided to be as honest as possible when answering mom.

Dylan
Mom, of course I was turned on by seeing you bathe. This is an amazing sight! You are so beautiful, you are so sexy! I imagined myself a million times how you do it and as if I had already seen it many times in my fantasies, but in reality, this is something special, I am ready to look at you for an infinitely long time ...
(Dylan continued a little embarrassed)
When I see the guys on my football team or someone at school looking at you when they say something vulgar, I get a little angry, but it really turns me on.

Sofia
Are you jealous of Sam? Just don't need an explanation, just answer "Yes" or "No"?

Dylan
Yes.
Sofia saw that Dylan was frank and honest with her, she wanted to help him raise the necessary amount for her. She understood that this is not an easy task and despite some extravagance of the solution proposed by Dylan, there is a high probability that with her help he will succeed. After all, she is constantly accompanied by the lustful glances of youths.
In addition, she is in a very definite way aroused by the thought that she will have to show herself, tease the boys.

Sofia
We need to arrange with Amber to look after Ellie. After all, she had never stayed at home herself. Or better to ask her to let Ellie stay with them while we are gone.
While Sofia was talking, Dylan was glowing with happiness and joy that his mother had accepted his offer and they would be together in another city alone! Dylan understood that showing himself to the boys, mom herself would not remain indifferent and he would have a chance to get from her, if not everything he wanted, then probably a lot.

Dylan
Mom, will I pay the rent now? Did you like the room?

Sofia
It seems to me that you have not bad taste and your choice is quite decent. What are our further actions?

Dylan
I will pay the rent now and agree on how we will receive the keys, because we will probably arrive there late at night. Then I will pack my things and you need to get ready, take your best dresses and swimwear, cosmetics and all that.

Sofia
Should I take a vibrator?

Dylan
Exactly, take it just in case, it may come in handy!

Sofia
Actually, I was joking! I don't even have it!

Dylan
Really no? It's a pity.Okay!

Sophia shook her head.

Sofia
(What am I doing? I hope I don’t regret it!)

Dylan went to open the latch on the front door so Ellie could enter the house, and then headed to his room. Sofia went to her bedroom, put on her panties and robe and began to collect her things.
Sofia
(Now I will dress a little more modestly in the car, tomorrow I will show Dylan a new dress. So the swimwear that Dylan bought me came in handy. I can also take the sets Sam bought, they are very frank, but considering where and why we are going, I will probably need them. Maybe I don't have enough sexy dresses, but there are enough swimsuits!)
Sophia had just closed the rolling suitcase when Ellie knocked on the door and immediately entered.
Ellie
Mom, hello!

She walked over and kissed Sophia on the cheek.

Sofia
Good evening!

Ellie
And what are you doing? Are you going somewhere or what?

Sofia
Yes Ellie, Dylan and I urgently need to leave, and by the way, I don't want you to tell Daddy about this! He works and he shouldn't worry, I'll come to him later and explain everything to him.

Ellie
Okay, but what's the problem, what happened?

At that moment Dylan entered the room. Sofia breathed a sigh of relief, because she and Dylan did not discuss the reasons for their urgent departure, which they will voice for Ellie and others.

Sofia
Ellie, Dylan has some health problems, we need to move to a medical center in another city. This is not a big problem, but it needs to be addressed urgently.

Ellie
Mom, is this serious?

Dylan
Do not worry! Hopefully I'll get better and live as before, annoying my older sister.

Ellie came over and hugged Dylan, hugging him to her chest. Sofia was delighted. Though out of pity, Ellie hugged Dylan so kindly, like a family, which she never did. It was nice to look at them.

Sofia
Now I'm going to call Amber and ask her if you can stay with them while we're gone.

Ellie pulled away from Dylan, who was enjoying her hug.

Ellie
Mom, can I go to Jessica's? She will be very happy!

Sofia
Baby, you spent the weekend at their house. Bothering them again is not right!

Ellie
Mom, you don't understand! Here listen!

Ellie dialed Jessica's number and turned on the speaker on the speakerphone so that Sofia could hear Ellie's interlocutor. Shortly after the call music started playing, Jessica's voice came from the smartphone.

Jeska
Hi girlfriend, I already miss you! What are you doing?

Ellie
Hi Jess! I have a question for you!

Jessica
What's the question, friend?

Ellie
Jess, Mom and Dylan urgently need to get out of town for a week.

Jessica didn't let Ellie explain the situation, she exclaimed happily.

Jessica
Ellie, come to us, you won't stay at home alone, will you? Although you wait, you don't have to go, I'll tell my mother now, she will bring you.

Without waiting for Ellie to say this, Jessica told Nancy about it.

Jessica
Mom, Ellie's mom and her brother are urgently leaving somewhere, let's go and pick her up to us!

Quite quietly, Nancy's voice came from the phone.

Nancy
Of course dear, let's go and take her to us!

Sofia took her phone from Ellie's hands.

Sofia
Jessica, hello!

Jessica
Ellie, my mom and I will come for you now, wait for us!

Sofia
Jessica, this is Sofia, Ellie's mom!

Jessica
Good evening Miss Parker!

Sofia
Jessica, please, give your mom the phone.

Nancy
Good evening Sofia!

Sofia
Good Evening Nancy! I urgently have to leave town before the end of the week with Dylan. I wanted to leave Ellie with my friends, but forgive me, she asks me to leave her with you!

Nancy
Sophia, don't even think about any friends! Jess gets along with Ellie so much that Russell and I will be very happy to have her with us this week! You don't have to worry and solve all your questions. We will come with Jessica now and take Ellie to us, do not worry about it!

Sofia
Thanks, Nancy! Then I'm sorry I can't wait for you, we will leave when I arrive, I will definitely visit you, I would like to meet Russell!

Nancy
Of course Sofia, don't worry, you can go, Ellie will be fine! We'll be there soon! Good-bye and happy road!

Ellie
Wow! You see, Mom, I told you so.

Sofia
Are you satisfied? Okay! Dylan take our things to the car and wait for me there, I'll be right there and we're going.
========================================================================
Friends, the continuation of my fan story. I want to inform you that it was written back in September last year, but for some reason I did not publish it. I will be glad if you like it.
If only you could put some renders to that!!!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Great story!! Love the Alyssa thread!! Would love to see it continue with renders!! St-9pol are you getting that?!! Lol!!
Thank you, but no one is obliged to make renderings for my story. Including St-9pol ! It's another matter if someone likes the story, and most importantly, there are skills and free time and desire for this.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
2 hours 30 minutes
aspect 16.9
pixel Filter Mitchell
Max samples 15k
I will be adding more characters at a later date as this was just for testing purposes for ST-9Pol questions

View attachment 1323436
this scene is so beautiful, say no more, in art too much is never good, you risk making confusing scenes and weighing down the work, congratulations a fantastic job

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes