Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Thanks for your vote of confidence but the hypocrisy displayed in the taking down of my post has left more than just a little bad taste in my mouth... L&P's story and premise is based on high school age characters. The last update had scenes with characters looking much younger than my version of Dylan but there is no uproar or removal of these updates? Sorry but I will not waste my time on any further comics based on this material with such censors picking and choosing the moral ground the forum runs on.
First of all, hello everyone. Here I rendered characters such as dylan, sophia, ellie, sam in the main story. The last submission (PART2) has been removed, citing item 7. I guess I won't be sharing stories anymore. They confirmed the main story. But fan renders are banned. Thank you all for your support and help.
What is happening? The best storytellers are banning from the forum. And why? Is it because they are doing a good job?
Sad.

The only reason that I am still looking forward to new updates is (now was) these fan arts.

Sad...

I hope you both continue to work and publish your art somewhere like 8muses.

Agan sad...

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
For all those great artist who are bugged. Perhaps you can stay together else where. A month ago is saw this site. Perhaps an idea?
Thanks for your suggestion mate. This site and ones like it are not really upload sites but more comic agrigator sites for download. There are a heap of these that already have my comics. Search ST-9pol in Google and you will see what I mean. 8muses or SVScomics are maybe more suited but I will have to look into these as well.. All this BS has thrown me a bit of a curve ball as this is only a hobby for me and prior to uploading here it was only a pass time I did for myself.. The sad thing is that relevance of posting here is playing to a fan base who already know the material and Characters... Uploading to a community that appreciates the story is half the fun and is why I am regretfully dropping the story all together. I will look to do something else maybe else where if I am to post anything at all. Thanks to all for your feedback and suggestions but for me to put the time into generating the pages and writing the story is not worth the effort if things like this are to continue.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
You did well with doing it. Good renders too.

Keep on this way, mate.

With best regards.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thanks for your suggestion mate. This site and ones like it are not really upload sites but more comic agrigator sites for download. There are a heap of these that already have my comics. Search ST-9pol in Google and you will see what I mean. 8muses or SVScomics are maybe more suited but I will have to look into these as well.. All this BS has thrown me a bit of a curve ball as this is only a hobby for me and prior to uploading here it was only a pass time I did for myself.. The sad thing is that relevance of posting here is playing to a fan base who already know the material and Characters... Uploading to a community that appreciates the story is half the fun and is why I am regretfully dropping the story all together. I will look to do something else maybe else where if I am to post anything at all. Thanks to all for your feedback and suggestions but for me to put the time into generating the pages and writing the story is not worth the effort if things like this are to continue.
Though I did not like all you posted I appreciated your art and your story telling. Some is just not for me. That should be true for all of us. We are all different. That is fine. I will miss your skills. I will miss your perspective. I will miss your humor. I will miss your sharing.

I am sure you are already on your own feet and not unbalanced by this but, a bit disappointed. As our many of us. Please continue enjoying your hobby and drop us a note here to see where you are flavoring the interwebs with your skill. Thank you St-9pol and also EngineerTR.

OF Note I report only posters that are abusive to other posters (not just me). I use the Ignore function for toadies I don't like for attitude or their never ending attacks on whatever. So even if I were to not like Vipers rants I would report someone for being abusive toward him. I know he does not need my help. I am concerned there may be posters that are using the report function for ulterior purposes. There seems to be a trend and that is not good.

:):D Never give up! Never Surrender! Oh Oh Oh!

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
What a joke, you have been railroaded. It's not fair - as you say the atmosphere here and in the main chat did this, not you. I am constantly surprised at the level that some people will go just because of some emotional response. We all lose out on just one moment's nuclear reaction and we are all diminished. Good luck, I know I will miss your fruitful and creative contributions. Keep us posted, I'm sure many others will follow you wherever your art will turn up

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'm sure someone here reported it, and that's work in other threads are still up. People can't/won't read or keep scrolling.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What a joke, you have been railroaded. It's not fair - as you say the atmosphere here and in the main chat did this, not you. I am constantly surprised at the level that some people will go just because of some emotional response. We all lose out on just one moment's nuclear reaction and we are all diminished. Good luck, I know I will miss your fruitful and creative contributions. Keep us posted, I'm sure many others will follow you wherever your art will turn up
Another artist drops AwAm fan art,this is bad.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes