Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
The pose is excellent. melinda is sublime and "proud".

Here let's take the opportunity to work a little physics. :coffee:
I observe the work of the photons through the material applied to the balloons.
Take a good look at CosmoK, the small dark circle which is at the bottom (almost of each balloon), there is a shader and memory adjustment on the translucency of the material so that the shadow does not generate "a circle", possible that it is shadow of an artifact above?

And another point which is a question based on the important works of Michel-Eugène Chevreul: On the law of simultaneous contrast of colors.

Casually algos run in Blender, Unity, 3dsmax, Maya and Daz are no exception.

Watch your green balloon, the one next to Melinda's right foot.
You have dark soil.
It pulls in RGB towards blue, dark green.

The ball being green to it, what should be its returned radiosity if the work of photons passing through matter, and more precisely, the ground should be affected in what way? :geek:
Thanks, I noticed the dark circles in the first render that I posted this morning, so for the second render I turned them around 180 deg, and the circles are still there, I was going to try and fix this in Photoshop but in a hurry to publish the render, I forgot. I'm not sure what is causing this yet, the scene is lit by 3 lights, and in fact I just noticed that you can see the lights reflected in some of the balloons.
I like this theme and will do some more with balloons (I did one other on this theme many months ago) and this type of Melindas's outfit. This hopefully will keep Mr Burgerkinginurface pleased.
The balloons are opaque by default in this set, hence the shadows are plain. I was going to change opacity values but in the end most of the time spent on the prepping this render was trying to pose the mouth, finger and the chewing gum.

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I'm not expert in lighting my dear friend, but i know that The diameter and intensity of the light sources you have in your scene is the cause of your probem... (y)
You know, I will spend time trying to get to the bottom of these mysterious shadows, and if I don't solve the issue, then I will have to do a render of her in spiky heels stomping on the balloons!

Reactions: Terminatorgames

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
And come on ... I idolize the works of CosmoK ....

Yes I appreciate his work, his methodology.
And the exchanges are constructive, at least he has to know how to be and he is passionate. He doesn't explode in flight if I tell him something about the scene is weird: he's thinking and progressing.
But you're nervous and jealous on top of that. You must be hell in teamwork you ! :eek:

More free and mean assertions that allow you to avoid saying why a simple question on Melinda's hips made you aggressive and toxic in your answers.
and still go personal attacks...

I tell you that you're spitting in the soup: if SNC would not have existed you would not make the chain reproductions of Melinda.

It's always interesting to see a person struggle to claim to be better than the model. People who have things to prove without being able to justify themselves in consultation have real difficult social and family lives. You allow yourself to judge me and be aggressive, to speak for me., Just for the sake of hip shapes. Do you realize at least or is it really the denial?

For the moment you are the one doing the tutorials and you are the one who spends days reproducing Melinda.

If you analyze your posts you often talk about SNC and I tell you it's obsessive with you.
Melinda for you is a quest that you made your own and it seems like it has become your property that can no longer be approached, or criticized without you making a big anger.

Since you lend me a lot of facts or attitudes in your mismanagement of anger and I do NOT accept your disrespectful, arrogant and unfair attitude, I can just tell you about me that I am coding radiation physics engines for 3D software and that I have been sculpting polygons since 1990. I also worked for CATIA / Autodesk and I work in video games. And I am a semiologist and trainer: I build tutorials that train people on points of expertise in AR / VR.
And I do not want to give you my identity or present my work to you since you dare to ask for it for comparison because you seem to me strange now and I have no confidence in aggressive people.

I wanted to do a quick screen-by-screen mini tutorial to help.
"Here you check this radio button and here you position such and such a value, with such omni and we will make a solar dome".
But why waste the time of my life helping so that I get spit in the face and insulted by "a terminator games"?

So why did a single question about Melinda's hip volume make you aggressive and toxic to me? you won't like the analyst response and would be moved to a GFX analysis thread.

Last edited:

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
Thanks, I noticed the dark circles in the first render that I posted this morning, so for the second render I turned them around 180 deg, and the circles are still there, I was going to try and fix this in Photoshop but in a hurry to publish the render, I forgot. I'm not sure what is causing this yet, the scene is lit by 3 lights, and in fact I just noticed that you can see the lights reflected in some of the balloons.
I like this theme and will do some more with balloons (I did one other on this theme many months ago) and this type of Melindas's outfit. This hopefully will keep Mr Burgerkinginurface pleased.
The balloons are opaque by default in this set, hence the shadows are plain. I was going to change opacity values but in the end most of the time spent on the prepping this render was trying to pose the mouth, finger and the chewing gum.
Let me clarify again: asking why there is a "round" artefact is a question for discussion and consultation.
There are no personal attacks of course it's just a technical interest.

Your rendering problem is quite simple to solve, a few adjustments and it's done. And you can even fine-tune the radiosity bounce effects with these settings.

Given the disastrous reception of Terminatorgames on technical exchanges (supposed to be on the technical) and its toxicity at the level of rhethoric. I will keep the experiences from my years in the field in 3D development. I did not come here to be greeted for free by a man who was a little too nervous.

I came here for the passion of 3D engines and the signifier, the meaning of a scene which remains an important factor and not to be unfairly thrown away. 3D is not just about knowing how to code, talking about rendering and perceptuality is quite vital.

Finally here I really have nothing more to do on this forum.
My courteous greetings with the people with whom I was able to interact with a good level of technicality and respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savilesavile

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
This should show here "Cosmok" because it's his fantastically made part of the cycle "Bride" (y)(y)(y)
But maybe he did not want to :cry: or he forgot :unsure: or he thought "people here are still quarrel all the time dissatisfied" :LOL:
and published it only for fans Sophia from AWAM
"Cosmok" We love your Arts and we are waiting for more "Bride " (y):geek:(y)

1.jpg

By the way "CosmoK" put "Bride" together in one post ? Arts are scattered at 20-30 pages.

Decus

May 13, 2019
:LOL:
Don't worry Decus!
That's just an experiment!
I'm sure she'll take it up the ass pretty soon, hihi!
I was relieved at once.., reassured ;)
I thought she was going to run away from us with that shaggy friend in the moonlight.
Melinda's ass is just right, I think everything will fit in there without a problem.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
Melinda had also looked around a little in her sister's house and came across the following pictures - it could be Daniel
800706_vor_dem_haus_der_lehrerinxcssddlliid.png
she presented the picture to daniel
dan "hey where did you get the picture - this is my sports teacher"
mel "yes i found it with your mother - on the back it said i was about to pick up daniel from school because i was in the car and took pictures of it - your mother always likes to take pictures!