Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
OK!
If I may, I will clarify something here for everyone who is interested!
Some of you may be intrigued, others upset and others even relieved, others indifferent, but things are as they are...
I was a big SNC FOTM fan!
For me he created an exceptional Milf, but it wasn't just Milf, it was also the context and circumstances of the story (initially)
I followed its development with all interest until the end and despite all the complaints and regrets from the staff who didn't like the story's development, we have to agree that it was a great creation, otherwise it wouldn't have as many fans as it had!
It was through him that I awoke my interest in 3d!
So, from the moment I started, I use a poorly made copy of Melinda, not with the intention of ever creating a game related to her, but it was the character I chose to follow during my learning period, which still It's not over!
When I feel ready, I'll drop Melinda and this Fan art and go on my way!
I don't have and never had any intention of making a FOTM remake, or using any of its characters in any of my projects!
Despite some colleagues, constantly insisting on wanting to take me down, making stupid comparisons between me and COSMOK, I'm spraying myself for it all!
And this why?
In case you didn't know, my relationship with Cosmok is excellent and without disputes!
We both use our knowledge to help each other and it's not how some would like it to be, fighting ourselves!
But there are many individuals here, who apparently want us to get along badly, because they want COSMOK to continue FAN GAME!
Maybe it's a surprise for you my friends, but I'm also looking forward to it, if it's his will, as for me, don't be bothered because when I'm ready, I'll sail to foreign waters, hihi...
Until then, I ask permission to these individuals to continue doing what I have been doing for about a year and a half...
Can I?
Along with others that encourage us to continue posting, I hope that you will carry on with publishing your work (as long as you enjoy the creative process). I bet you have lots of ideas still that you have not put into renders/animations.

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
At least no one can say that you have the Dunning-Kruger effect!
You know ... a person who doubts and who is entangled in humility and social judgment does not dare to openly assert himself.

For example DARE to put on his artworks a TAG, a sign, a symbol, a pictogram, a semiotic which allows a person to see "a branding". You should for those and those who never sign their artwork AGREE to release this block. ;)

Not daring to sign your artworks is already a form of negation of your own recognition. On the other hand, I understand this subject very well and respect it enormously.

On the other hand, it rains every day projects held by people who have an overconfidence in them.
The editorial is not very mature, the script, the plot of the story totally wobbly. Rotten interfaces no one understanding what to click ...
And yet, these people dare, take the plunge and even collect fans. These people doing dirty things get the vote.

The GFX, the renders are distressing. No lighting management, rough formwork, disgusting).

And you (the talented pack) doubt and doubt yourself.
You are still in the hypothetical search for perfection.

This research is the same construction as when you work on an artwork: is there a detail missing? Have I thought of everything? Should I publish it? And if the artwork is badly perceived at the symbolic level, it can make a shitstorm? And is the character right where he needs to be?

You will spend time in doubts that have no legitimacy to exist.
At some point, you have to move forward and provoke in your being a small beneficial disruption allowing you to evolve than otherwise: areas of comfort, a reassuring shielded cocoon.
Leaving the carcass of the eternal student who learns DAZ for example to establish himself as an artist, designer, creator etc.

We can impose ourselves by work, benevolence of course and not by violence and wanting to dominate and crush others. HEGEL addresses the complexity of recognition well.

So, those who doubt get started.
Or make a team capable of working together.
Thank you.

Dunning-Kruger effect, ha, I have seen it all around me (and most likely exhibited it myself too now and again).
I had no idea there was a name for this behaviour, until you mentioned it.

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
I am offering you something.
It's just a proposal, it's not an obligation or an injunction.
It remains concerted with a holistic wish.

Can I for example set up a Trello (+ discord) to start agile management without approaching a GANTT chart?
Who wishes to participate, with what skills?
The most important being first to write the synospsis of the game / short story as well as to work upstream on all the psychographic characteristics of the characters.
- no GFX until this work is done.
- and then go on an alpha of 350MB to present it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CosmoK

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: CosmoK and Decus

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Beautiful renders of Melinda CosmoK. Pic 3, I'll honor Melinda's shirt only if she let me chew her bubble gum and no, I don't want a new stick of gum I want the piece that she's chewing.

- Wishing think hehe...

May you have a wonderful week CosmoK

Cheers!
Oh, I do like the chewing gum passing idea. I wonder if that would be possible to put into a pictorial representation...

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
so you must be tired by now heyyyyy!
I mean, tired of the fingers clicking the mouse, hihi!
By chance the first two I don't remember playing them!
kind of. Right now I dont have any game for playing. I check f95 everyday but no good game update is not coming up.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Ahhhh AbdelAdrian, I once again recognize your post work technique! (y) ;)
And the way you created the rabbit's shadow, merging into the scene!
I will propose to you that you also make the shadow of hearts, being projected on the transversal bars of the chair!
Can you do this?
Definitely yes!
And some reflected streaks of red on Melinda's wet skin?
Hearts had a shadow but I removed.
Hearts are a reflection of rabbit feelings :p
Feelings ... do not throw shadow :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Terminatorgames (y)

Reactions: Terminatorgames

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
This game has been stopped for a long time!
The only content you'll find is a neighbor (the blonde girl) showing her tits and pussy at the pool!
It happened to be one of the games I had my eye on...
Good evening Terminatorgames

You invert an answer to a question. (confusion between Traveller's Tale and Loser)
The blonde girl who shows her breast = in the Traveller's Tale game and it is in Traveller's Tale that "melinda" exists, she is one of the MC's neighbors and there are a lot of renders on the other hand concerning her.
(she's the neighbor of the blonde neighbor in fact) :)

For Imcharlie
Regarding the game "LOSER" no there is not a lot of GFX concerning "Melinda".

Reactions: iamcharlie

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Reactions: Terminatorgames