Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Thanks.Even though I do like my version of Sophia I will give yours a try,Thanks for posting.
Did you any morphs ect on her?
No problem, the one I use is the G3 Adora skin and face, converted to G8.1, with a bit of Alaska body shape to give Sophia some more curves.

Last edited:

bahiano65

Aug 30, 2019
A Wife and Mother_good&filthy (playable day17) Lust and Passion {Patreon}+3D fan artists {F95zone} remake by rmsl8

video MPEG-4 860MB 960x540 8.40h
Hello. i can't open and delete this file. can you help me to solve this problem? Thank you

maks122

Feb 22, 2018
hello everyone. Has anyone done Sofia's bathroom? you will need this asset

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sophia: "Tadaa! Black Anubis to the rescue"
Dylan: "mmm I never heard of this Black Anubis before, but I'm sure gonna buy some comics about her"
Sophia: "Black Anubis isn't just a her.. She's a goddess of the underworld, the daughter of lord Anubis summoned by an old egyptian spell to free the world of evil spirits and drag them back to the land of the dead"
Dylan: "Alrighty then, didn't know you knew so much about comics.."
View attachment 1361991

Sophia: "Yes Black Anubis is super cool with her powerfull godess Kick, Hajjjjaaa!"
Dylan: "waaaaaaaaaaht"
View attachment 1361992

Sophia: "ah yes right, forgot this dress is so tight I didn't put any underwear on, hehe"
Dylan: "hehe, yes, hehe"
View attachment 1361993

Sophia: "It's a shame the sides are transparent, no way I can wear this at the Halloween party"
Dylan: "gulp, yes yes no wear at halloween party"
View attachment 1361994

Sophia: "I mean it would be a powerful statement, but it's hard to move in this thing, and after a few drinks I might not notice my boobs have freed themselves from this dress"
Dylan: "uh huh yeah we would want your breasts to be shown to everybody"
View attachment 1361995

Dylan: "or when you bend over to pick something up everybody would see your vegina"
Sophia: "Exectally dylan so let's move on to the next costume"
Sophia: "uhh Dylan?"
View attachment 1361996

Dylan: "uh huh yeah yeah"
View attachment 1361997

Dylan: "Put on next costume"
Sophia: "Dylan what or you doing, stop stroking your dick!"
View attachment 1361998

Dylan: "Huh what, oh I'm sorry I must have dozed off"
Sophia: "God what is wrong with you, put your thing away and close your eyes when I put on my next costume. If you can't behave It would be best if you put your clothes back on.."
Dylan: "No no it's fine, an d besides you wanted to check my peniss to see if the costume is sexy enough for the party."
Sophia: "Yes.. so take your hands of it, I'm just using at as a meter, no playing with the instruments for you mister"
View attachment 1361999
yall ready for the next part?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes