4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sophia: "Oh god this outfit is really pushing the limits"
Dylan: "Well my "meter" is giving a strong 8 to a light 9"
Sophia: "jeeh I guess the Red ribbon pirate would use that for her enemies..."
awam066.png

Dylan: "I would be completely defenseless against those two powers of yours Ms. Red ribbon pirate lady.."
Sophia: "Could you point that thing away from me"
awam067.png

Dylan: "Eh you wanted to use me as a meter, so here it is.. Pointing all the fucking way up. What more to you want.."
Sophia: "I need you to change your tone young man, sit down and cover-up your penis"
Dylan: "Jezus make up your mind women"
Sophia: "Tone Dylan! Now sit down and cover your eyes I'm going to change again.."
awam068.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Nope still don't like it :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1384227
Can I just have fun for a second and just emphasize how difficult it would be to walk in those boots? Knee high boots are already difficult, especially with those heels. But, oh my god, I would feel like a statue in those thigh high boots. It would be an accomplishment just to stand upright to strike that pose. If your really want to to make a realistic image with those boots KillJoy, you should have Sophia helplessly lying on the floor like a turtle on their shell. Because, like a turtle, I'd be totally helpless if/when I finally fell over.

Someday I'm going to learn Daz and I'm going to make nothing but images of women in sweatpants and flats. :)

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sophia: "Oh god this outfit is really pushing the limits"
Dylan: "Well my "meter" is giving a strong 8 to a light 9"
Sophia: "jeeh I guess the Red ribbon pirate would use that for her enemies..."
View attachment 1384647

Dylan: "I would be completely defenseless against those two powers of yours Ms. Red ribbon pirate lady.."
Sophia: "Could you point that thing away from me"
View attachment 1384648

Dylan: "Eh you wanted to use me as a meter, so here it is.. Pointing all the fucking way up. What more to you want.."
Sophia: "I need you to change your tone young man, sit down and cover-up your penis"
Dylan: "Jezus make up your mind women"
Sophia: "Tone Dylan! Now sit down and cover your eyes I'm going to change again.."
View attachment 1384650
Sophia: "Well DYlan what do you think of my Miss Marvel outfit?"
Dylan: "I think you can wear this to the party, it's still sexy but it doesn't show much skin"
awam069.png

Sophia: "Ok so show me what the meter is telling about this outfit"
Dylan: "Wait you just said I needed to cover it up and now you want it back out again?"
Sophia: "Remove your leg Dylan, just show me if this outfit is sexy enough"
awam070.png

Sophia: "Oh wow I guess it is sexy enough huh?"
Dylan: "I guess.."
awam071.png

Sophia: "mmm you liked the other costumes more huh?"
Dylan: "Yeah I think the meter is still up from the last costume"
Sophia: "But if this costume wasn't sexy the meter should be going down right?"
Dylan: "Maybe you can try another costume just to check if the meter isn't broken hehe"
Sophia: "Fine, close your eyes I'm going to try one more costume.."
Dylan: "OK!"
Sophia: "But if your meter is still pointing towards the heavens I'm going to pick the costume with the least amount of skin showing.."
awam072.png

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sophia: "Well DYlan what do you think of my Miss Marvel outfit?"
Dylan: "I think you can wear this to the party, it's still sexy but it doesn't show much skin"
View attachment 1385672

Sophia: "Ok so show me what the meter is telling about this outfit"
Dylan: "Wait you just said I needed to cover it up and now you want it back out again?"
Sophia: "Remove your leg Dylan, just show me if this outfit is sexy enough"
View attachment 1385673

Sophia: "Oh wow I guess it is sexy enough huh?"
Dylan: "I guess.."
View attachment 1385674

Sophia: "mmm you liked the other costumes more huh?"
Dylan: "Yeah I think the meter is still up from the last costume"
Sophia: "But if this costume wasn't sexy the meter should be going down right?"
Dylan: "Maybe you can try another costume just to check if the meter isn't broken hehe"
Sophia: "Fine, close your eyes I'm going to try one more costume.."
Dylan: "OK!"
Sophia: "But if your meter is still pointing towards the heavens I'm going to pick the costume with the least amount of skin showing.."
View attachment 1385675
OK, awesome series so far. I have one complaint, admission. The pony tail. My personal weakness I guess of all hair styles. Example: Wife says 'I need you to build X.' Me 'Sure I will get it Sweetheart. I have time Saturday PM.' Wife puts hair in ponytail. 'I need you to build X.' Me. 'OK Darling how does it look? I could add a bit here? Do you want it gold leafed? Should I redo it in Mahogany or Teak? Maybe you want two?'

Yup, it's the pony tail.

Reactions: interblade

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can I just have fun for a second and just emphasize how difficult it would be to walk in those boots? Knee high boots are already difficult, especially with those heels. But, oh my god, I would feel like a statue in those thigh high boots. It would be an accomplishment just to stand upright to strike that pose. If your really want to to make a realistic image with those boots KillJoy, you should have Sophia helplessly lying on the floor like a turtle on their shell. Because, like a turtle, I'd be totally helpless if/when I finally fell over.

Someday I'm going to learn Daz and I'm going to make nothing but images of women in sweatpants and flats. :)
I will tell you a secret.
My x girlfriend one drunken night bet me that I couldn't walk in boots similar to the ones Sophia is wearing.
Well, me being drunk/stupid said ok and off I went to put the boots on,big mistake :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I already have done one like that ;),but this one was just for fun

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Drunk/young(ish)stupid.
I will say though how the heck do you gals walk in high heels?
It isn't easy. It takes lot of practice and accepting that you're going to uncomfortable the whole time. Some heels are better than others, but none are "good". Wear them too much and you can actually cause damage because the shoes will warp your feet ever so slightly, especially your toes. Heels look great, that's undeniable, but they come at a heavy cost.

• Thinking Face

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It isn't easy. It takes lot of practice and accepting that you're going to uncomfortable the whole time. Some heels are better than others, but none are "good". Wear them too much and you can actually cause damage because the shoes will warp your feet ever so slightly, especially your toes. Heels look great, that's undeniable, but they come at a heavy cost.
Sophia looked great in leather trousers but hell they are uncomfortable/same with the leather suit.
I had better explain I dressed up as a female while at uni for charity gig.
I look forward to seeing your stuff on daz as it would be nice to get some classy/chic clothing without being almost naked while wearing them

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sophia looked great in leather trousers but hell they are uncomfortable/same with the leather suit.
I had better explain I dressed up as a female while at uni for charity gig.
I look forward to seeing your stuff on daz as it would be nice to get some classy/chic clothing without being almost naked while wearing them
Hey, you don't need to make excuses for why you dressed in women's clothing, this forum is absolutely a safe space. ;)

Leather pants can be ok, they can be comfortable as long as they fit well. The problem is they get awfully hot. But that leather bodysuit Sophia wore for Aiden was just absurd. But I actually think it was less absurd than the romper.

• Haha

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey, you don't need to make excuses for why you dressed in women's clothing, this forum is absolutely a safe space. ;)

Leather pants can be ok, they can be comfortable as long as they fit well. The problem is they get awfully hot. But that leather bodysuit Sophia wore for Aiden was just absurd. But I actually think it was less absurd than the romper.
Thankfully all this happened before the internet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes