Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Messing a round with Daz and thought I would try out the nurses uniform,got to say that I am not that impressed.
Reminds me of the "Carry on films"
View attachment 1386917
This to me, is redolent of the dire "Confessions" series of novels & films from the 70s, as in "Confessions of a Naughty Nurse." I suppose the majority of fans won't remember them but they were supposed to be erotic comedies & to be fair, were relatively popular, especially the books. IMO, even as a teenager, I thought they had two diffficult problems to surmount, ie they weren't erotic & they weren't funny.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wonderbra’s "Hello Boys" 1994 ad campaign starring Eva Herzigová was voted UK's most iconic ad and at the time was blamed for stopping traffic and causing accidents as people stared at the huge roadside posters:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for me personally, the first time I saw Angelina Jolie image covering the entire side of a double decker bus for 2001's Tomb Raider, I totally lost concentration whilst driving, and just avoided an accident.

But those two images fade into insignificance when compared to the goddess Sophia. If I was driving past whilst she was hitch-hiking like that then I am pretty sure I would really lose my "no-claims" bonus!!!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes