Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Maybe it is just me but, I have always been a bit disappointed in the game that there seemed little family resemblance between Sophia and Patricia facially. Here, I believe, (Maybe just wishfully) that I see some resemblance. Noses similar yet, different, cheekbones, jawline. I think this is the best side by side I have ever seen of the two.

I also must say that the Jumper sui..... is quite form fitting. Whew, almost did it again GingerSweetGirl.:giggle:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe it is just me but, I have always been a bit disappointed in the game that there seemed little family resemblance between Sophia and Patricia facially. Here, I believe, (Maybe just wishfully) that I see some resemblance. Noses similar yet, different, cheekbones, jawline. I think this is the best side by side I have ever seen of the two.

I also must say that the Jumper sui..... is quite form fitting. Whew, almost did it again GingerSweetGirl.:giggle:
I have never done a render with Sophia wearing that suit,partly because I really don't like it,but lets see what I can do.
Have even got that suit?Need to check

Mar 26, 2021
FUCK YOU.. all of you ask different questions about the game and discuss it .. and stoit will tell me something as soon as these FAGGOTS of the adminstratra block the mine and then write fresh to the adminstratras if they gave you spam .. as these faggots svezatsa yesli vetom huyovym site there is no such function.. abyesnish???
I feel your pain. They are doing the same thing to me :cry:. Fight for this injustice comrade

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
FUCK YOU.. all of you ask different questions about the game and discuss it .. and stoit will tell me something as soon as these FAGGOTS of the adminstratra block the mine and then write fresh to the adminstratras if they gave you spam .. as these faggots svezatsa yesli vetom huyovym site there is no such function.. abyesnish???
contact@f95zone.com

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes