Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Could you do more of these please? This is great! Would be nice to see Neil pulling on the nipple hard and maybe removing the other cup of her breast as well.... Thanks so much for your efforts.
Yeah it is a full mod set, added a choice there if Sophia slapped him or not, if Sophia couldn't slap him, Neil pulled down her robe and bra and then started kissing her. After she heard Liam come to upstairs and searching for them, Sophia came to her senses and pushed Neil away quickly.

Reactions: Bane71

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Sophia: This is a bad idea, Dylan won't be able to stay calm with me sitting on his lap. If he finds out I didn't have time to put on my panties, after we had to leave the changing booth in a rush.. He'll lose his mind.
Dylan: Can't wait to find out how she'll reacted when my dick is rubbing against her vagina for 30 min hehe
View attachment 1483992

Robert: "Client of mine owns the motel so I'm sure he'll help us out ma'm, car will be fixed in no time"
View attachment 1483996

Robert: "Sitting ok back there?."
Sophia: "uhhh yeah yeah it's ok."
Sophia: Omg he has pulled his short down, I'm sitting on his naked lap
Dylan: mmm just wait till you feel what I have in store
Robert: "Great, ok short drive and you two will be back on the road before you can say Mississippi haha"
View attachment 1483995

Robert: "Do you mind if I put on some country music?."
Sophia: "Sure sure."
Sophia: Is that... Oh no.. That's his dick!!
Dylan: Holly shit! She isn't wearing any panties...
View attachment 1483997

Robert: "On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again, come-on sing along you two!."
Sophia: He's.. He's rubbing it against my lips..
Dylan: This is heaven! With every bump in the road my dick rubs against her pussy! Not sure if its sweat or she is getting wet..
View attachment 1483998

Robert: "Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway! We're the best of friends.. "
Sophia: No.. no, he's almost slipping in... I can't believe I'm getting wet.. whats wrong with me?
Dylan: Oh yes! sweat marry jozef this feels incredible!
View attachment 1483999

Robert: "The life I love is makin' music with my friends!.."
Sophia: I need to do something before it slips in.. mmmm but it feels good..
Sophia: "ahh"
Robert: "Everything ok back there?"
Dylan: Did she just make a moaning sound?
Sophia: "mmm, yeah just bit cramp in my leg but it's gone now"
Robert: "Oki doki!"
Sophia: Snap out of it Sophia..
View attachment 1483997

Dylan: Oh yes here we go, I can feel her lips wrapping around my penishead.. She is really wet. I knew she wanted this. Teasing me all day. I can't believe I'm going to fuck her in the back of a strangers car..
Robert: "Insisting that the world keep turning our way, And our way, Is on the road again! "
Sophia: ah fuck he's slipping in.. His big penishead is spreading my lips open.. oh god noo..
View attachment 1484000

Dylan: Yes just a tiny bit more, just one more bump in the road and I'll slide my dick in. All the fucking way till she feels my balls and I'll keep her down.. come on!
View attachment 1484004

Sophia: Pfieww close one.. This should keep me save until we get to the motel..
View attachment 1484003

Dylan: Noooooo I was so close, what's wrong with her.. She's fucking wet..
View attachment 1484005

Robert: "Alright we getting closer ya'll, just a few more miles and you can stretch your legs miss. "
View attachment 1484006
Great story dude. You should definitely continue. I can't wait to see the HAPPYend :D.
I must say that you write the dialogues especially well.

William R

Dec 30, 2019
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes