Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Why are you all pestering him with this question?
He has his own vision of Sophia and she is very attractive and beautiful!
Sorry I'm not pestering I just just didn't see a L&P character in the render and thought it may be a x'over... This was but an innocent question but your follow up on seems to wish to follow up on a issue here that I feel I need to address... To confirm!!!!...no disrespect intended and sorry if this was the way it was interoperated OK lets start new... Of characters for which i freely accept is not wholly game based.. I have never judged nor would I judge or condemn artists.. ever ... I have never claimed to be the quintessence of artwork and have also expressed my limitations of experience and hardware on many occasions.. My art that has become my own interpretations from the original source material differ from the source material... In saying this once again I don't claim any expertise in the genre of art and maintain my position that art is in any way is in eye of the beholder of the viewer.. I don't claim to be an expert. I extend my respect to the knowledge and any superiority of any artist (of which there are many) whether a beginner or a seasoned veteran.. This is a closing statement that I will not elaborate on..

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry I'm not pestering I just just didn't see a L&P character in the render and thought it may be a x'over... This was but an innocent question but your follow up on seems to wish to follow up on a issue here that I feel I need to address... To confirm!!!!...no disrespect intended and sorry if this was the way it was interoperated OK lets start new... Of characters for which i freely accept is not wholly game based.. I have never judged nor would I judge or condemn artists.. ever ... I have never claimed to be the quintessence of artwork and have also expressed my limitations of experience and hardware on many occasions.. My art that has become my own interpretations from the original source material differ from the source material... In saying this once again I don't claim any expertise in the genre of art and maintain my position that art is in any way is in eye of the beholder of the viewer.. I don't claim to be an expert. I extend my respect to the knowledge and any superiority of any artist (of which there are many) whether a beginner or a seasoned veteran.. This is a closing statement that I will not elaborate on..
You are not the first to ask this question. From the first time it was clear that it was not pleasant for him. At first he tried to reduce everything to a joke, but eventually deleted his post. He went to great lengths to create his own version of Sophia.
His works are very good and he share with them for free!

There is such an expression - "It is easy to offend an artist!"

I did not answer your post in the form of a pretense or something else...

Reactions: Old Dog and ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
You are not the first to ask this question. From the first time it was clear that it was not pleasant for him. At first he tried to reduce everything to a joke, but eventually deleted his post. He went to great lengths to create his own version of Sophia.

It was never my intention to question the art.. I myself have spent time on the receiving end of such criticism. Sorry if this was the way it came across. No disrespect intended.

Reactions: Bane71 and Y.Gromov

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

If I remember Promaxx's earlier comment 'he deletes after a short time'. I may be confusing him with another artist. I enjoy the work of all the artists here (and 8 Muses ST-9Pol, Mando Logica). Some are so close to L&Ps version it is impressive. Others different. :):cool:

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thanks but I already have the first part, and in the last version the link to download is no longer valid, so I wanted you to send me if any of you already have the full version
This is all 4 parts. The link is still active. Pixil made this so you can get all of it in the one download.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Seeing two talented artists pupoc & ST-9Pol, having a misunderstanding about a third talented artist Promax, is quite surreal. :cry:

This is surreal too :

View attachment 1488160 View attachment 1488161 View attachment 1488162 View attachment 1488163 View attachment 1488164

Guys, I love your artwork :love:

From the first time, I was captivated by the vision and the style of Promax
I follow closely the adventures that ST-9Pol proposes, they are promising
At each rendering, I love the originality and the direction that pupoc offers us

Keep going & take care ! :cool:
I like time. The way it just... slips away in the painting is so... prophetic. The others, Meh!

EYELIKED

Dec 1, 2020
That pussy is SO HOT from all the action it recieves, the winter cold may do it some good! Sophia is so gorgeous, I wish she were my mom.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I thought about not saying anything... but it's rude of me not to answer the question I was asked... I don't want to be rude and disrespectful.

It was Sophia. There are times when a person is tormented and can't sleep... something's bothering him, a question he hasn't got an answer for. I mean, what is the nature of this question ... a harmless "just asking" or a jab... a light slap on the ass.

About deleting posts and stuff ... You build a scene for a couple of days to a week. You render it for a couple of hours, 11 to 18 hours. We're all human. I guess everyone has an explosion underneath where we're sitting that could start a new universe.

And yes... little quotes from Wikipedia:
"...the creation of the product presupposes the author's own creativity - it is usually not just a copy of an earlier work, but an independent interpretation of the character or plot " - the author's own creativity

"Fan art can take many forms. In addition to traditional paintings and drawings, fan artists may also create conceptual, sculpture, video art, livestreams, web banners, avatars, graphic designs or web-based animations, as well as photo collages, posters, artistic representations of quotes from a work or artistic representations of characters in new contexts or in contexts that are in keeping with the original series."

"The man asked the question..." "Expressed his own opinion..." "It's your choice and your problem" - just guys, we all have feelings. My point is, don't see the negativity and the call to hostility here.

I would like to insert a passage of the famous Soviet artist "Gvidon Vishnevsky " rare archival footage...

Reporter: Well, what about these cubes, these?
Artist: What the hell are these "cubes"?
You can see how lovingly the author strokes those very cubes and answers - When it's my life!

Thank you and excuse my English.
Mate to confirm it was asked in the vain of "just asking" I only wasn't sure as there are some cross over characters posted here from time to time. No disrespect was intended and I am truly sorry if this is how the question was perceived.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
That first set of clothes reminds me what we get to see again on the streets nowadays (at least on the northern hemisphere), with the cold setting in: Winter is coming! And so are all the creative ways beautiful women find to assert their magic and power by setting all the neighbourhood's dicks on fire remain sexy and cosy warm. Anyway, I hope we'll see more of that, beautiful job!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes