Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can anybody remember the name of the g-string worn by Sophia during the art class?

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sophia: This is a bad idea, Dylan won't be able to stay calm with me sitting on his lap. If he finds out I didn't have time to put on my panties, after we had to leave the changing booth in a rush.. He'll lose his mind.
Dylan: Can't wait to find out how she'll reacted when my dick is rubbing against her vagina for 30 min hehe
View attachment 1483992

Robert: "Client of mine owns the motel so I'm sure he'll help us out ma'm, car will be fixed in no time"
View attachment 1483996

Robert: "Sitting ok back there?."
Sophia: "uhhh yeah yeah it's ok."
Sophia: Omg he has pulled his short down, I'm sitting on his naked lap
Dylan: mmm just wait till you feel what I have in store
Robert: "Great, ok short drive and you two will be back on the road before you can say Mississippi haha"
View attachment 1483995

Robert: "Do you mind if I put on some country music?."
Sophia: "Sure sure."
Sophia: Is that... Oh no.. That's his dick!!
Dylan: Holly shit! She isn't wearing any panties...
View attachment 1483997

Robert: "On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again, come-on sing along you two!."
Sophia: He's.. He's rubbing it against my lips..
Dylan: This is heaven! With every bump in the road my dick rubs against her pussy! Not sure if its sweat or she is getting wet..
View attachment 1483998

Robert: "Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway! We're the best of friends.. "
Sophia: No.. no, he's almost slipping in... I can't believe I'm getting wet.. whats wrong with me?
Dylan: Oh yes! sweat marry jozef this feels incredible!
View attachment 1483999

Robert: "The life I love is makin' music with my friends!.."
Sophia: I need to do something before it slips in.. mmmm but it feels good..
Sophia: "ahh"
Robert: "Everything ok back there?"
Dylan: Did she just make a moaning sound?
Sophia: "mmm, yeah just bit cramp in my leg but it's gone now"
Robert: "Oki doki!"
Sophia: Snap out of it Sophia..
View attachment 1483997

Dylan: Oh yes here we go, I can feel her lips wrapping around my penishead.. She is really wet. I knew she wanted this. Teasing me all day. I can't believe I'm going to fuck her in the back of a strangers car..
Robert: "Insisting that the world keep turning our way, And our way, Is on the road again! "
Sophia: ah fuck he's slipping in.. His big penishead is spreading my lips open.. oh god noo..
View attachment 1484000

Dylan: Yes just a tiny bit more, just one more bump in the road and I'll slide my dick in. All the fucking way till she feels my balls and I'll keep her down.. come on!
View attachment 1484004

Sophia: Pfieww close one.. This should keep me save until we get to the motel..
View attachment 1484003

Dylan: Noooooo I was so close, what's wrong with her.. She's fucking wet..
View attachment 1484005

Robert: "Alright we getting closer ya'll, just a few more miles and you can stretch your legs miss. "
View attachment 1484006

Robert: "Well here we are folks! The Desert Motel.. Took a bit longer than expected hehe"
Sophia: Thank god I can get out of this car my hand is all sticky from Dylan's pre-cum
awamm002.png

Dylan: This place looks like a dump, no way they can find somebody to fix our car let alone bring it back to us before it gets way to late..
Robert: "My buddy Zed has his office over there, best we go there Sophia. Dylan you can watch my car, don't want any wild coyote stealing it haha"
Dylan: This guy is really getting on my nerves..
Sophia: "Sure Robert lets go, Dylan stay here honey. We don't want any wild coyotes in here hahaha"
Dylan: oh for the love of god...
awamm003.png

Dylan: On they other hand, if we don't get the car fixed.. We would need to spend the night here.. Oh My F.ing God if we stay here.I'll have the entire night with Sophia.
Robert: "La-di-da-di going into the Motel office Party"
Sophia: "haha you're such a goofball Robert"
Dylan: One night in Desert Motel Paradise
awamm004.png

Zed: "My oh my, looki look here, a princes has entered the palace."
Sophia: "hihi Hi you must be Zed?"
Robert: "Houwdy Zed, next to the usual shipment of rocks I bring to you Sophia and Dylan, there car broke down and need some assistance"
Sophia: "Yeah we need to get home and I know its getting late but do you know somebody who can pick-up and fix our car?"
Zed: "Well sure but that won't be happening this evening, best I can do is send one of my buddies out tomorrow to fix your car."
awamm005.png

Zed: "Dangerous to go out this late you know.."
Sophia: "Tomorrow.. But I really need to get home"
Robert: "Zed buddy come on, you can send someone to help this fine lady"
Zed: "Best I can do is give you a room to spend the night.. I'll just deduct the cost from Rob's tab haha"
awamm006.png

Zed: "Spend the night here and tomorrow Zed's gonna fix your problems miss."
Sophia: "Well... ok I don't see any other option"
Robert: "Thanks bud"
Zed: "Any room you would prefer?
awamm007.png

Sophia: "Thanks Robbert"
Robert: "Oh it's nothing.. Zed owes me allot hehe"
Zed: "Well these rooms would do fine"
awamm008.png

Zed: "Key for you miss, I recon the boy will stay in your room huh"
Sophia: "Yeah"
Robert: "Thanks buddy, I'll keep the rocks in my car for the night.. I'm a bit tired"
Zed: "Sure, we'll save the business talk for tomorrow. Enjoy your night in the Desert Motel"
awamm074.png

Sophia: "Robbert.. Thank you! This is so much kindness from a stranger. I'm getting all emotional"
Robert: "Ahh no biggy Sophia, get some rest and tomorrow we'll get both of you back on your way"
Dylan: Yes yes yes! Tomorrow will be.. But tonight is when it will.. when it will, oh nevermind you know what I mean...
awamm075.png

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Robert: "Well here we are folks! The Desert Motel.. Took a bit longer than expected hehe"
Sophia: Thank god I can get out of this car my hand is all sticky from Dylan's pre-cum
View attachment 1492624

Dylan: This place looks like a dump, no way they can find somebody to fix our car let alone bring it back to us before it gets way to late..
Robert: "My buddy Zed has his office over there, best we go there Sophia. Dylan you can watch my car, don't want any wild coyote stealing it haha"
Sophia: "Sure Robert lets go, Dylan stay here honey. We don't want any wild coyotes in here hahaha"
View attachment 1492625

Dylan: On they other hand, if we don't get the car fixed.. We would need to spend the night here.. Oh My F.ing God if we stay here.I'll have the entire night with Sophia.
View attachment 1492626

Robert: "Houwdy Zed, next to the usual shipment of rocks I bring to you Sophia and Dylan, there car broke down and need some assistance"
Sophia: "Yeah we need to get home and I know its getting late but do you know somebody who can pick-up and fix our car?"
Zed: "Well sure but that won't be happening this evening, best I can do is send one of my buddies out tomorrow to fix your car."
View attachment 1492627

Zed: "Best I can do is give you a room to spend the night.. I'll just deduct the cost from Rob's tab haha"
View attachment 1492628

View attachment 1492629

View attachment 1492630

Robert: "Thanks buddy, I'll keep the rocks in my car for the night.. I'm a bit tired"
Zed: "Sure, we'll save the business talk for tomorrow. Enjoy your night in the Desert Motel"
View attachment 1492631

Sophia: "Robbert.. Thank you! This is so much kindness from a stranger. I'm getting all emotional"
Robert: "Ahh no biggy Sophia, get some rest and tomorrow we'll get both of you back on your way"
Dylan: Yes yes yes! Tomorrow will be.. But tonight is when it will.. when it will, oh nevermind you know what I mean...
View attachment 1492632
:sneaky:
Hmmm , very intriguing and especially the upcoming. Once again out did yourself Sir .

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1492624

View attachment 1492625

View attachment 1492626

View attachment 1492627

View attachment 1492628

View attachment 1492629

View attachment 1492630

View attachment 1492631

View attachment 1492632
This is real good. But not Psycho I hope.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes