Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 8, 2020
We continue.
If you liked the previous 4 parts of our story, we will allow ourselves to continue. :)

View attachment 1617369
Friends, the works of artists published in this fan art thread leave no one indifferent!
For example, the idea for this funny mini-story came from just one amazing render, Devoted Member KillJoys!
We sincerely and deeply thank all artists and wish you, dear friends, creative success and a short path to the heights of mastery!

Author of history and dialogues Bane71
Graphics and coding globsis

history
The notorious Liam (Sophia's husband) and his boss Harris come to Sophia's house in the evening to drink another bottle ... (whoever reads it will find out what the reason is).
How will it end? How far will it go?

This is a version consisting of 5 chapters. A sequel is being prepared.

Have fun reading and we are waiting for your comments.

Download links:

SurprisefortheBoss-mac.zip

SurprisefortheBoss-pc.zip

Test version for Android:

Attention - the Android version has not been tested!
this is real sublime in everyway. Story, pictures. Is it not possible to get ride of the caption after reading. They cover a big part those beautifull pictures.

TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021
We continue.
If you liked the previous 4 parts of our story, we will allow ourselves to continue. :)

View attachment 1617369
Friends, the works of artists published in this fan art thread leave no one indifferent!
For example, the idea for this funny mini-story came from just one amazing render, Devoted Member KillJoys!
We sincerely and deeply thank all artists and wish you, dear friends, creative success and a short path to the heights of mastery!

history
The notorious Liam (Sophia's husband) and his boss Harris come to Sophia's house in the evening to drink another bottle ... (whoever reads it will find out what the reason is).

Download links:

great work i want that i can make something, but i don't know about how to do. again GREAT work :)

Reactions: globsis and Bane71

edwinmartier

Jun 14, 2019
We continue.

View attachment 1617369

history

Download links:

You guys are doing an awesome job!
The setting, pace, dialogs, motive etc: IMO at the very least on par with the original.
The first release left us with a good feeling; the update did the same. Unlike the original, leaving a -meh- kinda feeling after playing.
Keep up the great work men!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thank you for your attention to our project.
Bane and I are working hard to prepare the next chapter.
Trust me. Everything will happen in due time.
Everything?

So we will find out who shot JR! Is there really a center to the Earth? Gilligan and the rest will be rescued? Picard will get hair! The Wraith will be destroyed in the Pegasus galaxy. The secret of the Wedding Veil will be revealed. JJ Abrams will be arrested by time police and charged with gross destruction to a movie franchise (Multiple counts).

Well... that is all I got!:giggle:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
ooo boy, I hate working with vegetation! :ROFLMAO:

This render was idealized by raavan1, thanks bro!

It was fun trying to realize the idea of someone else.:giggle:

I hope you like it!

Also, I think I should try another male character... Any ideas? Just please, no Sam or Dylan... there is plenty of awesome renders with them on these 7xx pages haha ;)

Characters: Sophia and Aiden.

"Snack Break"

SnackBreak_GUI.png

No GUI:
SnackBreak.png

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Thank you for your attention to our project.
Bane and I are working hard to prepare the next chapter.
Trust me. Everything will happen in due time.
In all the different directions you could have gone, that is not 1 I would've chosen!! Good luck going forward guys!!!

Reactions: globsis

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020

I hope you like it!

Also, I think I should try another male character... Any ideas? Just please, no Sam or Dylan... there is plenty of awesome renders with them on these 7xx pages haha ;)

"Snack Break"

View attachment 1618355

No GUI:
View attachment 1618359
No words :love: :love:

Khianjay

Jan 1, 2022
We continue.

View attachment 1617369

history

Download links:

Please create more we love it

Reactions: globsis

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020

I hope you like it!

"Snack Break"

View attachment 1618355

No GUI:
View attachment 1618359
As you're asking, more of Sophia and Zac at the salon would be good. Plus Andre', who's missing the limelight!

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
We continue.

View attachment 1617369

history

Download links:

ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THIS ?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes