Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Compliments and well done, dear interbladecard!

I have found out the right balance between teasing and arousement (in those two characters both).

Keep on doing this way, there must be a sequel to this story definitively for me too!

With best regards.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I did this on my laptop, it has a 1060 but being a laptop i doubt its all that good, I stopped it at around 80% after about 3 minutes. I know its not a full scene but my laptop can't handle to much. This was done without denoiser on.
View attachment 1633507
Single character renders with a simple skydome turned on are VERY fast to render on my machine as well. I just done a test render like this about 1/2 hour ago that took me under 2 mins because it was just the character and skydome. With denoising on. I think the total time was 1 min, 47seconds. For more complex scenes with say a house, objects, another person, your times will be far longer.

This is the render I just did (not done with the character yet, but you may recognize her)...
Character - Isabella.jpg

Jun 8, 2020
I did this on my laptop, it has a 1060 but being a laptop i doubt its all that good, I stopped it at around 80% after about 3 minutes. I know its not a full scene but my laptop can't handle to much. This was done without denoiser on.
View attachment 1633507
A very nice picture. She looks strong. For me I see a bit of a manly touch in her face. Erotic for me.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Single character renders with a simple skydome turned on are VERY fast to render on my machine as well. I just done a test render like this about 1/2 hour ago that took me under 2 mins because it was just the character and skydome. With denoising on. I think the total time was 1 min, 47seconds. For more complex scenes with say a house, objects, another person, your times will be far longer.

This is the render I just did (not done with the character yet, but you may recognize her)...
View attachment 1634443
wunderschöne isabella

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hello! Last render of the week! :love:

Should do more stuff with Neil... he has this disgusting pervert aura to him that I like! :devilish:

Characters: Sophia, Neil and Liam

"Movie Night"

View attachment 1634442

No GUI:
View attachment 1634444
I also done some with Neil and Sophia. I felt that the game didn't make any sense the way it handled them. She was not only drunk, but drugged when she went to the bathroom. Neil followed her up and suddenly she was stone cold sober and I was like... WTF?!

I think the scene with Neil and her could have been quite different had her sobriety been portrayed more accuratly, I mean, just minutes before their bathroom scene, he was feeling her up with no problems. The dev didn't need to show them doing much, maybe Neil perving on her and she gives him a BJ or something simple but... I thought about redoing those scenes the way I think they should have went given how out of it she was.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

View attachment 1634443
Yeah I may have done a few renders of her lol

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes