Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 27, 2021
Hi to all the fans of AWAM! I am like you like the game and fantastic fan arts, because of that i was thinking about lofi music video idea with Sophia reading or maybe cheking homework or just chilling in hottub and so on) i am not pro so i am just saying my idea, according youtube a lot of lofi videos already there so why not Sophia)) stay safe and have a good day!
In rhe hottub with that yellow bikini would be great!

Reactions: MisterLing

TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021
I even thought about this outfit, but I still haven't found one that would be interesting in the context of the story. A skimpy or sheer uniform, perhaps? Any suggestion?
an short dress with stockings and than she asked the old guys if they can still hard at there age ;)

Reactions: kehi

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I also done some with Neil and Sophia. I felt that the game didn't make any sense the way it handled them. She was not only drunk, but drugged when she went to the bathroom. Neil followed her up and suddenly she was stone cold sober and I was like... WTF?!

I think the scene with Neil and her could have been quite different had her sobriety been portrayed more accuratly, I mean, just minutes before their bathroom scene, he was feeling her up with no problems. The dev didn't need to show them doing much, maybe Neil perving on her and she gives him a BJ or something simple but... I thought about redoing those scenes the way I think they should have went given how out of it she was.

Totally agree! Too bad we couldn't have at least something like in the game... :devilish:

Characters: Sophia and Neil

"Bathroom encounter with Neil - True ending"

NeilDrugged.png

No GUI:
NeilDrugged.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes