Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
View attachment 1674233
Of course I'll take responsibility. Allison is my partner...my friend.
View attachment 1674234
Anima eius est tibi.
View attachment 1674238
Good God! Allison what is happening to you?
View attachment 1674241
View attachment 1674242
View attachment 1674244
Allison is yours now, Liam. You have my leave to go.

Oh my! What is Liam going to do now? This is what I call a conundrum.
Thank you all for your kind attention, Jack.
not my kind of story line but great art work

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1674210
My dear Felicity will help us here. She is known in our trade as a 'Tormentor'.
View attachment 1674211
She has a particular talent for prolonged agony that can last years.
View attachment 1674212
But you don't have to worry, Liam. No. In your case she is willing to be of help.
View attachment 1674213
As it stands Sophia can come and steal your children away from you.
View attachment 1674214
Oh and Liam, in order to protect your children from forced abduction requires your blood. View attachment 1674215
I think after he kills Liam, he should take on Liam's appearance in order to get closer to Sophia. Maybe a homeless man who failed as an artist named "Old Dog" could ultimately come to Sophia's rescue. ;)

Edit: damn, he didn't kill Liam... <sigh>

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think after he kills Liam, he should take on Liam's appearance in order to get closer to Sophia. Maybe a homeless man who failed as an artist named "Old Dog" could ultimately come to Sophia's rescue. ;)
That is a tough choice to make.
Would I save Sophia or my precious?

Reactions: Night Hacker

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019

Edit: damn, he didn't kill Liam... <sigh>
Perhaps this artist would find better success luring Sophia if he dressed to take on Alyssa's appearance. He would have to find a bullet proof bra though.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Thank you for the comment. I am sincerely interested in what story elements you do like. I find any meaningful reader input valuable.
if you mean with AWAM, ive only really been following the aiden, bennett, and the subway guys, but that's only because they are the only ones that are a least 10% realistic which is what L&P said he was going to make this VN in to. to me all the other routes are just 100% unrealistic horse crap.

im pretty much into all kinds of these VN's , just not so much into the syfi/super natural or non human things

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
In my parody Liam is a multi-dimensional guy in a very bad situation. As this story unfolds it is possible that your opinion of him may change.
I can't swear that it will happen so... even one day, without any hurry? :LOL:

Anyway, I will follow you, dear mate.

With best compliments again and regards.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I can't swear that it will happen so... even one day, without any hurry? :LOL:

Anyway, I will follow you, dear mate.

With best compliments again and regards.
It's perfectly fine if Liam never becomes one of your favorites. You were one of the first members to express encouragement for my work, and your support means even more now.
Sincerely, Jack.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Need help oncemore to find this as I have downloaded other Auto face enhancers but still get this error.
Cheers
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/d.master/auto face enhancer/afe cheek suck fixed.dsf

Last edited:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Need help once to find this as I ahve downloaded other Auto face enhancers but still get this error.
Cheers
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/d.master/auto face enhancer/afe cheek suck fixed.dsf
Re-saving the scenes after the error occurred fixed this.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Re-saving the scenes after the error occurred fixed this.

Yes I tried that and it never worked.
The last time that I had this sort of error I just uninstalled Auto face enhancer,thanks for your reply

Reactions: globsis

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
If I add an expression to Ellie her face implodes
After I converted my Ellie to g8 there were some expression packs that gave her a really goofy face (Sophia too) but I dont think she ever imploded. Is it just expression packs or does it happen if you make the expression from pose controls aswell?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes