Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hello!

I've been working on a short story with Sophia and Aiden...

I wanna play with the idea of giving Sophia a bit more agency in their deal...

Unfortunately, my time has been cut a lot because my classes and work have resumed... So I don't know when I will be able to finish this or the mini game... :cry:

In the mean time, here is a render from the story, hope you guys like it and the idea! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Aiden

"Deal Breaker"

View attachment 1676393

No GUI:
View attachment 1676392
That is very promising. Thanks for the excellent render & view.

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM
Jul 25, 2021
Hello!

Unfortunately, my time has been cut a lot because my classes and work have resumed... So I don't know when I will be able to finish this or the mini game... :cry:

In the mean time, here is a render from the story, hope you guys like it and the idea! :giggle:

"Deal Breaker"

View attachment 1676393

No GUI:
View attachment 1676392
Se ve excelente amigo !!! Espero pronto la publicación

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This next scene 40 is the first scene of Chapter 2, and set 42 days after the divorce papers scene in Liam's office. I intentionally used low-rez people and cars on the street to emulate the RPGM aspect of a Manila Shaw movement scene. It was also intended for comedic affect. Anything that is not low-rez is significant. I have half the scene completed and will present the second half when it is done. So...without further preamble I present Scene 40 which I call, "Death Becomes Him."
A40001 Monday, Day 59. J. Blue and his crew begin the Monday morning collection round.jpg
Monday, Day 59. J. Blue and his crew begin the Monday morning collection round.
A40002 And like clockwork he makes his 8 am flouting driveby of the police station.jpg
And like clockwork he makes his 8 am flouting drive by of the police station.
A40003 It is clear which side of the street his loyalties lie.jpg
It is clear which side of the street his loyalties lie.
A40004 Today is a little different. Today his is delivering a package to someone named Cecilia.jpg
Today is a little different. Today his is delivering a package to someone named Cecilia.
A40005 Lord Shayne was wise to surveil this drug operation for a few weeks before going in.jpg
Lord Shayne was wise to surveil this drug operation for a few weeks before going in.
A40006 Don't tail them too closely.jpg
Don't tail them too closely.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A40013 and now, I've lost the tail.jpg
and now, I've lost the tail.
A40014 We make this one collection, cus he's overdue. Then we deliver the package.jpg
We make this one collection, 'cus he's overdue. Then we deliver the package.
A40015 Wha...don't be doin' no boogie woogie in public. Ya cain't intimidate nobody like that!.jpg
Wha...don't be doin' no boogie woogie in public. Ya cain't intimidate nobody like that!
A40016 I cain't believe this nonsense! No mo' late night Marx Brothers for the boaffo you!.jpg
I cain't believe this nonsense! No mo' late night Marx Brothers for the boaffo you!
A40017 Over a month of surveillance so I can be there for the package pick-up. Now it  is wast...jpg
Over a month of surveillance so I can be there for the package pick-up. Now it is wasted...wait!
A40018 There's his car! He can't possibly be making the delivery at a stop and rob.jpg
There's his car! He can't possibly be making the delivery at a stop and rob.

Will she find what she is looking for? Who is this Cecelia? How does Jack make the speedometer work on the motorcycle? This and many more riveting questions to be answered after I finish this scene!
Thanx, Jack.

Tony229

Jun 26, 2021
Hello!

"Deal Breaker"

View attachment 1676393

No GUI:
View attachment 1676392
Is this a game or just a comic

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Slow weekend, so I decided to continue testing that for creating video interpolations from 2 images that I talked my post in the main thread.
It's actually not that bad when the POV does not change much and obviously there are no large motions of the character (gestures or pose).
Now I feel obliged, for the sake of science, to share some results with other pervs out there ;)
The first task is probably the smoothest and most seamless one.

Showing the areolas
Day16_6_AA14_Sophia_starts_pulling_down_her_bra_resize.jpg Day16_6_AA17_Sophias_areola_becomes_visible_resize.jpg
View attachment areola.mp4

Kissing Patricia
Day16_18_133_Patricia_asks_with_her_tongue_for_permission_resize.jpg Day16_18_137_Patricia_soaks_into_Sophias_mouth_resize.jpg
View attachment patricia.mp4

1st task
Day17_4_AA17_Sophia_about_to_open_her_shirt_resize.jpg Day17_4_AA18_Sophia_opened_her_shirt_resize.jpg
View attachment firsttask.mp4

Julia opening the bikini top
Day18_12_307_Julia_exposes_Sophias_breasts_resize.jpg Day18_12_309_Julia_exposed_Sophias_breasts_resize.jpg
View attachment julia.mp4

Lucky Larry
Day19_6_77_Sophia_looks_at_Larry_smirking_resize.jpg Day19_6_80_Sophia_exposes_her_tits_resize.jpg
View attachment larry.mp4

This is just for a laugh, the "Basic Instinct" moment of the 2nd task ;) :ROFLMAO:
Day18_3_A4_Sophia_about_to_spread_legs_resize.jpg Day18_3_A6_Sophia_with_spread_legs_resize.jpg
View attachment basicinstincts.mp4

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Slow weekend, so I decided to continue testing that for creating video interpolations from 2 images that I talked my post in the main thread.
It's actually not that bad when the POV does not change much and obviously there are no large motions of the character (gestures or pose).
Now I feel obliged, for the sake of science, to share some results with other pervs out there ;)

Showing the areolas
View attachment 1677509

Kissing Patricia
View attachment 1677510

1st task
View attachment 1677511

View attachment 1677512

Lucky Larry
View attachment 1677513

This is just for a laugh, the "Basic Instinct" moment of the 2nd task ;) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1677523
hahaha

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020

Showing the areolas
View attachment 1677509

Kissing Patricia
View attachment 1677510

1st task
View attachment 1677511

View attachment 1677512

Lucky Larry
View attachment 1677513

View attachment 1677523
Nothing loads. Is there something I’m not doing correctly?

Reactions: Can1718282

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

Showing the areolas
View attachment 1677509

Kissing Patricia
View attachment 1677510

1st task
View attachment 1677511

View attachment 1677512

Lucky Larry
View attachment 1677513

View attachment 1677523
Interesting (y)

Reactions: xxxorro

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yikes! An hour just for a single character without a scene?! This would take forever with those settings in a more detailed scene with a couple characters in it. Try a few tests with lower settings and compare. I honestly can't see the difference most of the time and my settings are far lower, but I have done renders with higher quality settings and compared and honestly, if I have to stare at the image for 10 mins to try and see the difference, than it isn't worth the enormous increase in time, especially for a visual novel render that might be looked at for less than a minute.

Nice render anyhow.

Reactions: yangpro and Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes