Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This next scene 40 is the first scene of Chapter 2, and set 42 days after the divorce papers scene in Liam's office. I intentionally used low-rez people and cars on the street to emulate the RPGM aspect of a Manila Shaw movement scene. It was also intended for comedic affect. Anything that is not low-rez is significant. I have half the scene completed and will present the second half when it is done. So...without further preamble I present Scene 40 which I call, "Death Becomes Him."
View attachment 1677331
Monday, Day 59. J. Blue and his crew begin the Monday morning collection round.
View attachment 1677334
And like clockwork he makes his 8 am flouting drive by of the police station.
View attachment 1677336
It is clear which side of the street his loyalties lie.
View attachment 1677339
Today is a little different. Today his is delivering a package to someone named Cecilia.
View attachment 1677346
Lord Shayne was wise to surveil this drug operation for a few weeks before going in.
View attachment 1677348
Don't tail them too closely.
You can also use Billboards for people on the street to maintain a higher detailed appearance without sacrificing render times. A billboard is simple a flat 2D image, like a cardboard cutout which would take up around two polygons (the amount for a rectangle for the image). There's some tutorials out there on how to create your own and vendors that sell premade sets.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Slow weekend, so I decided to continue testing that for creating video interpolations from 2 images that I talked my post in the main thread.
It's actually not that bad when the POV does not change much and obviously there are no large motions of the character (gestures or pose).
Now I feel obliged, for the sake of science, to share some results with other pervs out there ;)

Showing the areolas
View attachment 1677509

Kissing Patricia
View attachment 1677510

1st task
View attachment 1677511

Julia opening the bikini top
View attachment 1677512

Lucky Larry
View attachment 1677513

This is just for a laugh, the "Basic Instinct" moment of the 2nd task ;) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1677523
Not seeing anything. I don't know what video or image format you're using... it gives the following message, also states that the file is corrupt sometimes...

Screenshot 2022-02-27 150342.jpg

I never normally have trouble viewing, so not sure what you posted. You need to change the file format to something more common. If it's an image, than post a JPG or a PNG, if it's a video, than MP4. I'm not sure if WEBM and WEBP's will show up for people in here.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Nothing loads. Is there something I’m not doing correctly?
it is not loading also to me
Not seeing anything. I don't know what video or image format you're using... it gives the following message, also states that the file is corrupt sometimes...

View attachment 1677637

I never normally have trouble viewing, so not sure what you posted. You need to change the file format to something more common. If it's an image, than post a JPG or a PNG, if it's a video, than MP4. I'm not sure if WEBM and WEBP's will show up for people in here.
I don't know what's wrong, sometime it happens to me too that I cannot see the videos.
These are generated by the online tool, I just downloaded them. They are mp4 with H264 encoding.
You can try to download them by clicking on the 3 dots on the right bottom
1645993411633.png
Anyways, here is a zip with the files in case you don't manage ;)
I hope you can see those.
View attachment animations.zip

Last edited:

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
Yikes! An hour just for a single character without a scene?! This would take forever with those settings in a more detailed scene with a couple characters in it. Try a few tests with lower settings and compare. I honestly can't see the difference most of the time and my settings are far lower, but I have done renders with higher quality settings and compared and honestly, if I have to stare at the image for 10 mins to try and see the difference, than it isn't worth the enormous increase in time, especially for a visual novel render that might be looked at for less than a minute.

Nice render anyhow.
Thanks for the advice.
Rendering takes an hour, probably because my graphics card is 1060 6gb.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
You can also use Billboards for people on the street to maintain a higher detailed appearance without sacrificing render times. A billboard is simple a flat 2D image, like a cardboard cutout which would take up around two polygons (the amount for a rectangle for the image). There's some tutorials out there on how to create your own and vendors that sell premade sets.
Thank you for the suggestion. I have done something similar when I was developing a replica of Sam's room in my second scene. I used a plane, converted it to I-ray and loaded the rock-star images to make the posters on Sam's walls. You are absolutely right. They are easy to do, and take very little RAM real estate.
May I ask (as one artist to another) if the comical low-rez characters worked to emulate the RPGM feel I was looking for, or was it over the top?
Jack.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for the advice.
I have a 1050TI 4G. Takes me 5 to 10 mins. For a single character like that, I can do it in 1 to 2 mins. I leave all the render settings at their default lately, except I enable Denoising and then I watch the render and "Cancel" it when it is good enough, which usually, to me, is 200 iterations or better. If it is going fast enough, I will wait until it is 100% done, which doesn't take long for a single character like you rendered.

I just got done rendering the following scene (named her "Wanda", inspired by my late wife). This is a single character using an HDMI background, similar to what you did, only with a beach background and it took me about 5 mins at the above settings to get to 100% done (no cancelling)...

Wanda at the Beach.png

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
I don't know what's wrong, sometime it happens to me too that I cannot see the videos.
These are generated by the online tool, I just downloaded them. They are mp4 with H264 encoding.
View attachment 1677703
View attachment 1677695
.zip doesn't work for me either

Reactions: GodfatherII

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you for the suggestion. I have done something similar when I was developing a replica of Sam's room in my second scene. I used a plane, converted it to I-ray and loaded the rock-star images to make the posters on Sam's walls. You are absolutely right. They are easy to do, and take very little RAM real estate.
May I ask (as one artist to another) if the comical low-rez characters worked to emulate the RPGM feel I was looking for, or was it over the top?
Jack.
They looked just fine to be honest, and they may be a good option if you want focus to be on the main characters. It's an interesting idea. I have seen some games have billboards, but with solid black images in a scene so you only get details on the main characters. That never usually bothers me too much.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1677703
View attachment 1677695
Got them in the zip. I examined the file properties for the MP4s and you're right, there's nothing wrong with them and they should show up. Might have been a server side issue. Anyhow, that BasicInstincs.mp4 is going to give me nightmares now. LOL ;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Got them in the zip. I examined the file properties for the MP4s and you're right, there's nothing wrong with them and they should show up. Might have been a server side issue. Anyhow, that BasicInstincs.mp4 is going to give me nightmares now. LOL ;)
For me works with VLC not with Windows Photos

Reactions: Old Dog and xxxorro

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
For me works with VLC not with Windows Photos
I don't think I have ever used Windows Photos, at least not on purpose. I usually use IrfanView ( ) for images, and MPC-HC for my videos ( ). I use Firefox as my browser which has no problems with any of the standard formats.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for the advice.
Just for shits and giggles, I'm rendering my "Wanda at the Beach" scene using your settings and no denoising. Currently at 86% after 34mins; honestly faster than I expected, but things can slow down to a crawl as you get closer to 100%, which is why the default is 95%.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Okay, I just finished a test. One of the images below took me 5mins (I re-rendered it and stopped it at 5mins) with denoising turned on, and a mitchel filter, all other settings set to default. The other render took me 45mins using the settings yangpro posted (10 quality, 100% etc). I wasn't very patient and stopped it a 45mins and 90% convergence though. ANyhow, let me know if you can tell which is which and if you think it is worth waiting over 40 mins longer for one...

A:
Wanda at the Beach - 45m.png

B:
Wanda at the Beach -5m.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay, I just finished a test. One of the images below took me 5mins (I re-rendered it and stopped it at 5mins) with denoising turned on, and a mitchel filter, all other settings set to default. The other render took me 45mins using the settings yangpro posted (10 quality, 100% etc). I wasn't very patient and stopped it a 45mins and 90% convergence though. ANyhow, let me know if you can tell which is which and if you think it is worth waiting over 40 mins longer for one...

A:
View attachment 1677949

B:
View attachment 1677950
The bottom render is the quickest one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Night Hacker

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't think I have ever used Windows Photos, at least not on purpose. I usually use IrfanView ( ) for images, and MPC-HC for my videos ( ). I use Firefox as my browser which has no problems with any of the standard formats.
I take a look at one of mp4 of xxxorro
left a good mp4, right one of xxxorro 's
as.png

a mp4 has to have one of this.
1646004481954.png

But that free isn't a standard
1646005346572.png

xxxorro did you with VLC? Or that site is using VLC
1646004843556.png

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017

A:
View attachment 1677949

B:
View attachment 1677950
Reminds me a little Emilie from the game "Where It All Began" only Yours has glasses :)
Plump nice body :sneaky::)

1.jpg

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes