Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The following is the next instalment of Scene 47 which I call, 'Submerged in the Heart of Time'.
A47061 Oh yes. It was the kiss from Marilyn Monroe. I'm not Marilyn, but perhaps.jpg
Oh yes. It was the kiss from Marilyn Monroe. I'm not Marilyn, but perhaps...
A47062 I feel rather stupid right now. I'm about to kiss a hunk of rock.jpg
I feel rather stupid right now. I'm about to kiss a hunk of rock.
A47063 I'll just close my eyes, and get this over with.jpg
I'll just close my eyes, and get this over with.
A47064 Did I just hear a deep click in the water. What the.jpg
Did I just hear a deep click in the water. What the...
A47065 Lord Shayne. Did I hyperventilate. Why is my heart beating so fast.jpg
Lord Shayne? Did I hyperventilate? Why is my heart beating so fast?
A47066 Am I aroused by Lord Shayne.It's like repressed feelings coming to the surface.jpg
Am I aroused by Lord Shayne? It's like repressed feelings coming to the surface.

Will Sophia find the key she needs to open the gate? Will Sophia's feelings for Lord Shayne grow? Where did she get the hair tie from? (perhaps a quick snatch from the leathers.)
Thanks, Jack.

jake.

Mar 26, 2022
Okay! Just a second while I jam some toothpicks into my eyes as it is 5:38am where I am (Ontario, Canada). BUT, I got a proper, bug free (famous last words) version of THE MOTEL v1.2a uploaded for the PC (Windows and Linux) with the MAC version currently uploading. I unzipped this one and tested it myself and it works as expected. The last time I tested it from the software I used to program it with, not the final version. Live and learn I guess.

PC (Windows and Linux) version here: - -

No, there is no Android version, sorry, I am not familiar with creating an Android distro. I don't even own a cell phone, never have. With the PC and MAC versions, it's just a simple mouse click to build them as they use the same resolutions etc. The Android is quite different. I do want to learn how to make an Android version, but don't hold your breath.

MAC version here: -

Update: updated links to v1.2a
Nice game, thanks. I will wait new version.

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes