Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Here is the next instalment of Scene 47 which I call, "Submerged in the Heart of Time."
A47067 Shayne is gone, and Joe's back. Sophia, remain focused on the objective, and find that ...jpg
Shayne is gone, and Joe's back. Sophia, remain focused on the objective, and find that key.
A47068 My guess is that the key is with the yankee clipper, Joe's sobriquet.jpg
My guess is that the key is with the Yankee clipper, Joe's sobriquet.
A47069 A panel has opened up on the starboard side of the clipper.jpg
A panel has opened up on the starboard side of the clipper.
A47070 What is this. A white key, and a black key. Which key is the correct one.jpg
What is this? A white key, and a black key? Which key is the correct one?
A47071 Oh! This is subtle. Hemingway wrote the story while staying in Cayo Blanco.jpg
Oh! This is subtle. Hemingway wrote the story while staying in Cayo Blanco.
A47072 Cayo Blanco means 'white key' in English. This had better be right.jpg
Cayo Blanco means 'white key' in English. This had better be right.

Did Sophia choose the correct key? Is this the last piece of the puzzle? What will she find if she does open the gate?
Sophia has been presented as a 'cum laude' level academic, and a decorated athlete by L&P. I really wanted to create a scene that demonstrated this character's potential as visualized by the original inception. It is my hope that my audience is enjoying the flexing of her impressive abilities here.
With best regards, Jack.

jérh

Mar 21, 2022
1ère image. La deuxième image a l'air un peu bizarre. Ce que je veux dire, c'est que le côté gauche de l'image est bien éclairé. Presque comme si c'était la journée et que le soleil était au rendez-vous. Alors que dans le reflet du côté droit, il fait sombre, signifiant plus ou moins la nuit. Donc ce contraste me semble un peu bizarre.
[/CITATION]
celle du haut

Reactions: Lancelot04
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes