Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack is tired after shoveling two yards of dirt today. After a winter of atrophy this task proved to be more than it would have been 6 months ago. I still managed to complete 6 renders today by setting a timer for render time. The following is the next instalment of Scene 47 which I call, "Submerged in the Heart of Time". A47073 The panel just snapped closed. There is no going back now!.jpg
The panel just snapped closed. There is no going back now!
A47074 I wonder if Lord Shayne will be pleased with how I am handling my first mission.jpg
I wonder if Lord Shayne will be pleased with how I am handling my first mission.
A47075 Stop daydreaming Sophia, and stay focused. Yes! The key works!.jpg
Stop daydreaming Sophia, and stay focused. Yes! The key works!
A47076 I'm in! I'll take a breath, and then we'll see what is in the enclosure.jpg
I'm in! I'll take a breath, and then we'll see what is in the enclosure.
A47077 The way this blue light plays off these karst-like features is beautiful.jpg
The way this blue light plays off these karst-like features is beautiful.
A47078 So this is it. An armoire standing alone in a grotto.jpg
So this is it. An armoire standing alone in a grotto?

I appears Sophia expected something more dramatic. Is this armoire more than it seems? Did Lady Cecilia get this antique at Salvation Army? Ahhh... the anticipation is making me wait!
With appreciation for all your support, Jack.

Samira4ever

Aug 22, 2021
(What happened to me! Why am I also enjoying exhibitioning my body to these complete strangers.)
(Is it only because they asked too nicely or something else!)
As she was thinking in her mind, a few minutes have spent.
Her eyes caught the crotch area of Ivan. His penis started to bulge on his pants.
They both shared a quick look. A soft breeze goes over Sophia's body.
She couldn't stop herself looking at his penis again, its getting even more bigger.
In her absent mind, the robe began to loose a bit more and her right breast comes out of the robe. Her hardened right nipple becomes visible to everyone.

View attachment 929437
Beautiful renders, as usual, the subtle changes of each frame tell a fantastic story in a very sensual way.

Samira4ever

Aug 22, 2021
Hello to all and separately to those who started following my publications! It's been a while since I posted anything here... i just had to work hard at work ...another set...

View attachment 944760 View attachment 944761 View attachment 944762 View attachment 944763 View attachment 944764 View attachment 944765 View attachment 944766 View attachment 944767 View attachment 944768 View attachment 944769 View attachment 944770 View attachment 944771
Some beautiful and provacative renders, Sophia is very beautiful in that red dress. What an outfit! You can almost forget this is all a fantasy world!

Samira4ever

Aug 22, 2021
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes