Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Technically since I voted a sequential (Start the scene with some Romance, A, it starts spilling to Sophia opening to Sam B, then the sudden twist and she seizes control C, followed by the two releasing themselves to their passions D) C did get a vote. Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
WOW- Look at all the happy faces here Jack. May have a winner! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Reactions: Farhadm997

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Principle: "Mrs. Parker, it has come to my attention that there are rumors about you and what has been going on in your classroom as of late, I was wondering if we could have a word about....well your attire for one."
Sophia: "Of course lets discuss this in your office."
View attachment 1759621
(y)(y)(y)
May we have the discussion scene! :giggle: Can't wait to see what kind of "discussion" Sophia mentioned !:whistle:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I would like to thank the members that have taken the time to vote during this poll. The results so far are still tied between 'A' and 'D' for the conclusion of Scene 50 standing at: A (3), B (1), C (0), D (3).
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.
Please remember that option 'A' takes far less work on my part, and there needs to be a plurality for the more work-intensive option if I am going to invest that effort. In the end I will give the audience what the poll tells me they want.
I have the renders for the next instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?" completed. Shall we continue?
A50013 (Sophia) I'm not going to let a piece of rock dictate my life, or my emotions.jpg
(Sophia) I'm not going to let a piece of rock dictate my life, or my emotions.
A50014 (Sophia) I don't believe this. I haven't seen this in many years.jpg
(Sophia) I don't believe this. I haven't seen this in many years.
A50015 (Sophia) This is a souvenir from a very embarassing week of my life. Lyon Glansinher.jpg
(Sophia) This is a souvenir from a very embarrassing week of my life. Lyon Glansinher.
A50016.jpg
A50017 Temporal flash.jpg
A50018 Where am I. I am in some kind of recording studio, and. Hold on, I remember this!.jpg
Where am I? I am in some kind of recording studio, and... Hold on, I remember this!

I added a touch of neoteny to Sophia's face in this last render to reflect that this is a much younger version of Sophia in the studio. In case this is confusing, Sophia is now experiencing a scenario from 20 years ago. So, what did she do that was so embarrassing? Stay tuned and find out!
Thank you for your interest, Jack.
P.S. If you would be so kind, please let me know how the temporal flash worked for you. Was it worth the photoshop effort?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes