Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Currently, the poll for the conclusion of Scene 50 stands at: A (2), B (1), C (0), D (2).
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.
So far, there is a tie between 'A' and 'D'. Option 'A' takes far less work on my part, and there needs to be a plurality for the more work intensive option if I am going to invest the effort.
I have the renders for the next instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?" completed. So, without further ado...
View attachment 1758323
(Sophia) Do you see Sam how it just hovers there? Very odd.
View attachment 1758328
(Sophia) What? These are just antique domestic items, wait a minute!
View attachment 1758332
(Sophia) These are mostly my affects that we couldn't find when we moved to San Alejo.
View attachment 1758335
(Sophia) What is this? A note from Lady Cecilia.
View attachment 1758337
(Sophia) My love? My divorce with Liam is recently finalized. Who can this mean?
View attachment 1758339
(Sophia) Parapraxis... The change in the statue was a Freudian manifestation? I care for Lord Shayne?

Now, Sophia has something to think about. Will this parapraxis message be digested well? Or, is Sophia going to explore her options before moving forward? Can you help her decide?
Anticipating your input (A, B, C or D), Jack.
Technically since I voted a sequential (Start the scene with some Romance, A, it starts spilling to Sophia opening to Sam B, then the sudden twist and she seizes control C, followed by the two releasing themselves to their passions D) C did get a vote. Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Technically since I voted a sequential (Start the scene with some Romance, A, it starts spilling to Sophia opening to Sam B, then the sudden twist and she seizes control C, followed by the two releasing themselves to their passions D) C did get a vote. Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
WOW- Look at all the happy faces here Jack. May have a winner! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Reactions: Farhadm997

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Principle: "Mrs. Parker, it has come to my attention that there are rumors about you and what has been going on in your classroom as of late, I was wondering if we could have a word about....well your attire for one."
Sophia: "Of course lets discuss this in your office."
View attachment 1759621
(y)(y)(y)
May we have the discussion scene! :giggle: Can't wait to see what kind of "discussion" Sophia mentioned !:whistle:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes