Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Devilrebel

May 9, 2019
I appreciate the member contribution to this poll for the last part of Scene 50. The results so far remain tied and unmoving between 'A' and 'D' standing at: A (3), B (1), C (0), D (3).
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.
Please vote so that the ending you want gets the plurality. Those in the plurality for the more work-intensive option if I am going to invest that effort. In the end I will give the audience what the poll tells me they want.
I have the renders for the next instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?" completed. Shall we continue my friends?
View attachment 1762156
(Sophia thinking) My college friend Alex graduated as a sound engineer when I was a freshman.
View attachment 1762157
(Sophia thinking) He landed this gig in New York, and invited me to watch a vocal recording during winter intercession.
View attachment 1762158
(Sophia thinking) He didn't tell me he would be recording Lyon Glansinher of OurWaySez, one of my favorite bands.
View attachment 1762160
(Sophia thinking) I find that I have no control over my 18-year-old body. I can only observe as history plays out again.
View attachment 1762163
(Lyon singing) Can you know what I've seen. Yeah, Yeah. A big juicy pear, that's what I receive.
View attachment 1762173
(Alex) Lyon, you nailed it. We can finally wrap this up.

Sophia is about to meet one of her favorite lead singers. Where is this going to lead? What history does Sophia have in her past? Stay tuned for the next instalment of this revealing scene!
Thanx, Jack.
D kost definitely.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Jack Adams

To me?

It's a standing "A". Definitively. Also at cost to go against the majority thoughts here.

I wouldn't be disappointed too much if all the others here's choice would go for the "D" one, however.

With best regards.

Reactions: Jack Adams

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I have never been a photographer but I am a great fan of the old black and white romantic films and some recent up to dates ones.
Ah, now I can see.

Thanks for your kind words
Please don't thank me for that, I am really not so important. All well deserved, please believe me on it.

Keep on this way, I can't just await to see what this process is aiming to.

With best wishes and regards.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
We still have a tie between 'A' and 'D' standing at: A (4), B (1), C (0), D (4).
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
Is someone going to come in and break the tie? Jack will render the ending that receives the plurality, giving the audience what they vote for. While we wait, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
A50025 (Sophia) I got to watch the extended recording of 'Can you know what I've seen' from 'N...jpg
(Sophia) I got to watch the extended recording of 'Can you know what I've seen' from 'Now, I'm here'!
A50026 (Sophia) Thank you so much Alex for inviting me. Oh! Lyon is walking towards the contro...jpg
(Sophia) Thank you so much Alex for inviting me. Oh! Lyon is walking towards the control room!
A50027 (Alex) You're welcome. I'm off to the restroom. Tell Lyon I'll be back after a bite.jpg
(Alex) You're welcome. I'm off to the restroom. Tell Lyon I'll be back after a bite.
A50028 (Sophia) Hi! i'm Sophia. Alex will be back after a bite.jpg
(Sophia) Hi! I'm Sophia. Alex will be back after a bite.
A50029 (Lyon) I take it you want an autograph, or sumfin'.jpg
(Lyon) I take it you want an autograph, or sumfin'.
A50030 (Sophia) Oh, yes please! I would like that very much!.jpg
(Sophia) Oh, yes please! I would like that very much!

Jack spent some real time posing the singing stance and the 'Lyon ambling walk', and he hopes that they are passably accurate. It looks like Sophia is going to get that autograph. Let's see how this all turns out, eh?
With warmest regards, Jack.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We still have a tie between 'A' and 'D' standing at: A (4), B (1), C (0), D (4).
Is someone going to come in and break the tie? Jack will render the ending that receives the plurality, giving the audience what they vote for. While we wait, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
View attachment 1763731
(Sophia) I got to watch the extended recording of 'Can you know what I've seen' from 'Now, I'm here'!
View attachment 1763734
(Sophia) Thank you so much Alex for inviting me. Oh! Lyon is walking towards the control room!
View attachment 1763735
(Alex) You're welcome. I'm off to the restroom. Tell Lyon I'll be back after a bite.
View attachment 1763739
(Sophia) Hi! I'm Sophia. Alex will be back after a bite.
View attachment 1763740
(Lyon) I take it you want an autograph, or sumfin'.
View attachment 1763742
(Sophia) Oh, yes please! I would like that very much!

Jack spent some real time posing the singing stance and the 'Lyon ambling walk', and he hopes that they are passably accurate. It looks like Sophia is going to get that autograph. Let's see how this all turns out, eh?
With warmest regards, Jack.
I wonder where he could autograph

Reactions: Kobudo27

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Thanks, my Sophia took a very long time to shape/sculpture and it is a very painful process
I have a question:

How many time took you to render that image?
How many iterations?
You used denoiser too?
what's your graphics card?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a question:
For the first render
How many time took you to render that image?
How many iterations?
You used denoiser too?
what's your graphics card?
Time to render 7 minutes 3 seconds
How many iterations? 3000
You used denoiser too? No
what's your graphics card? 3070 TI

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
I was watching a video about rendering time using a RTX 3090 and seems like Object's number, Lights and Render's size are the 3 things that affect render time.

Denoiser helps alot why you dont use it? At least with 800-1000 iterations

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes